Search results

1. R

Forest Strategy

Hehe today I met a forest beast that was able to use the heal card every second turn. It also also had 100 endurance so a bit of a challenge. Our mojo was about equal so I gave it a chance, but eventually the endurance penalties killed me. Not sure how this can happen, but obviously the...
  2. R

Question: Android version during Open Beta ?

Any chance the Android version will be available during open beta ? It would certainly be useful for me while on vacation. Even a side load link would be great if not on google play.
  3. R

Current Beta Season Feedback

I an currently not too optimistic about how the beta is going. Disclaimer: I am a EU player and only have some hours each evening to play. I got a pet to level 10 in this season but pretty stuck now. Of course the lvl 10 upgrade consumed 2 lvl 5 pets so to advance (or even defend, etc) I need...
  4. R

Sudden Login Problem

I've been playing several months but suddenly tonight have a problem: - startup screen -> Initializing -> Authorizing -> then stops (sometimes get to loading but also blocks) - kill and try again -> Avatar already logged on Tried rebooting etc. but no luck. Disabled firewall and anti-virus -...
Back