Search results

1. olz10

Is Planet Calypso for Sale

Its only a matter of time until you log in and see an image of a dolphin saying "So long and thanks for all the fish!" :silly2:
  2. olz10

Why I'm against Roctropia?

Time travel! :eek::eek:
  3. olz10

Neg rep and fear of retaliation.

I think if im going to give neg rep, its for a reason and the -rep in return should be expected I guess. :P +reps ftw! xD
  4. olz10

Info: 3 days to mid April...the BIG release!

I'd bet money that a fair few "Entropians" will be sad even if the update is on time ;)
  5. olz10

Info: Ukash deposit problems?

Quote of the year! :silly2:
  6. olz10

If you had 5k Ped burning a hole in your pocket, What would be a better buy?

Spend it on something that you will actually enjoy doing/using. The game is here for entertainment. And to make MA money I guess :silly2:
  7. olz10

Question: Xfire is not used anymore?

I know that when EU crashed every so often, xfire would flag up a report that could be sent (or something like that). I remember a few people questioning the safety of their passwords, etc.
  8. olz10

How do you play EU?

When i played i didnt really care what anything cost. I didnt bother recording my losses because, lets face it, its not exactly uplifting stuff is it? :laugh: I was one to just spend whatever cash i had on a big gun and have an hour long hunt. Then when i lost everything i'd sell the gun and...
  9. olz10

Crafted items in hunting loot?!

:rofl: +rep :silly2:
  10. olz10

Crafted items in hunting loot?!

I havent even logged in to the "SGA" yet and all i have heard of are bad things from it :( Are there any positive points ? :silly2:
  11. olz10

What is your favorite type of music?

Techno, agrotech, hardstyle, ftw. :D
  12. olz10

Sollomate Opalo SGAE

What will you call it? :silly2:
  13. olz10

Do patterns on the ground give clues to minerals?

Yes, The patterns on the ground around me when i used to mine were telling me that the hof find was somewhere else :(
  14. olz10

What do you do when you see a green dot?

I used to ask how things were going..the usual but when they asked me id say "oh, I just finished digging up 2 hofs and a small global". Why should you change course when you can make them do it ? :silly2:
  15. olz10

I saved an uber! I´m so extremely happy!

I havent played for months so im pretty well off too :laugh:
  16. olz10

Where on Cralypso is Marco :)

Troy :confused:
  17. olz10

Bran =O Hows it going? :D

Bran =O Hows it going? :D
  18. olz10

I saved an uber! I´m so extremely happy!

The most eco way to play EU ;)
  19. olz10

Calling all English Players......

As soon as im back ingame il have a look into it. Can't make any promises yet tho as i don't have a clue when i can get back in :/
  20. olz10

Treasure Island Appt

Im curious as to how much appartments go for roughly these days... :scratch2: How much are you looking for it?
  21. olz10

Calling all English Players......

If i had any half decent gear and a weapon thats worth mentioning then i would be straight in there :P One day... :( GL!
  22. olz10

Project 10 min Sweat.

Personally, iv never had a major problem with going out sweating for money as a new player. Its great for meeting new people and having a laugh with your mates :D Il chuck in whatever pixie parts and other random bits i have in storage when im back in game. Good Luck with it ! :yay:
  23. olz10

Any advise to the Initiatant, What to expect to face in the beginning

Not really sure what you are asking :/ Anywho, ask pretty much anybody and they are likely to give you their opinions on how to save money etc. Iv never spoken to anyone who is very secretive about their spending and the way they play :s
  24. olz10

What is jabberwocky ????

Someone go loot the vorpal sword already! :(
  25. olz10

Achievement: Coolness

Gratz! Coolness is cool >_<
Back