Search results

1. Ardorj

Melee all the Way 2020 (Caly Edition)

Mêlée all the Way! [MatW] 2020 : friday 31st Jan. - sunday 2nd Feb. Hello Calypsians, Mêlée-fans, and tin-can-hunters, What is MatW!? I'm hosting a MatW for the second time on Calypso. Mêlée all the Way! is an event that stands off for a few reasons. For one, most obviously, only melee weapons...
  2. Ardorj

Mêlée all the Way! 2018 - Ark Edition

(Copy-past from Ark.Forum) Mêlée all the Way! [MatW] 2018 : friday 9th Feb. - sunday 11th Feb. Hello my fellow Arkadians, Mêlée-fans, and backstabbers, It's time to announce that MatW is coming to Arkadia this winter! For those who are unfamiliar with Mêlée all the Way!: It's a free...
  3. Ardorj

Mêlée all the Way! 2017 - Caly Edition

Mêlée all the Way! 2017 - Caly Edition : friday 22nd Sep. - sunday 24th Sep. Hello my fellow Entropedians, Mêlée-fans, and wannabees, Some of you might know me from your trips to Arkadia, or from the days long past when Caly was my home. I am a fan of mêlée hunting, and have organized three...
  4. Ardorj

Question: Item-sharing in teamhunts : what is fair and what is not?

I've done a teamhunt-like event, called Mêlée all the Way! (MatW! link to Ark.forum) on Arkadia last weekend, and while one with a TT-knife was saying: "Yet another positive run, thanks to the items!" all my numbers are in the red. So this got me thinking and filosophying a bit about...
  5. Ardorj

Searching for a new laptop or desktop

Some months ago my desktop broke down after being in service for a decade I think. I used it mainly for multimedia stuff (Excell / Word), so no big deal. Now my laptop, wich took over the task I did on the old desktop, is cracking down. Taking a long time to start-up (if it does at all!), giving...
  6. Ardorj

[Arkadia] 24 Hours Mêlée all the Way!

Celebration of Ardorjies 11th Anniversary, Mêlée Style! To the mods: I don't know in wich section to place this thread. It's to promote my Mêlée-event on Planet Arkadia. Event section won't do, because that's Planet Calypso only? Since it's about mêlée-hunting, I figured the hunting section...
  7. Ardorj

Goldcard-Reader stopped working

It's quite simply I think, and I asked support about it: I got the mail that they got my support-case in good other and that they will reply when they can, in other words: Might be I'm impatient, but those 48 hours have come and gone for almost the third time now, with no reply what so ever...
  8. Ardorj

Question: How to change the attitude to another soc?

Like threadtitle says. I know I could do it long ago, to change the attitude from "Neutral" to "Friendly" or something like "Hostile", but tonight I can't find out how. I also don't think it accually means anything, does it? Just a leftover from the PE-days. I'm a colonel of Supremacy Reign, so...
  9. Ardorj

Keyboard from laptop starts to go bad, what to do?

Like said in the title. Some keys are very hard to use lately, sometimes they do work, like 5 min. per hour. It's about the keys backspace, slash under backspace, enter under that key, arrow down & right. Typing starts to be a real pain in the ass and it feels like some other keys are starting...
  10. Ardorj

Man with pistols at the Dutch news Studio

This is weird ... I don't know how to start. A man with a pistol hold a guard at the Dutch Television Studio hostage. The man is arrested by the police. [ He had one pistol, my mistake of writing pistols. ] This evening I was at my parents to watch a show called "Wie is de Mol" and before that...
  11. Ardorj

Are you interested in a meeting in Amsterdam?

Hi all, I have this idea going on in my head for some time now about organizing a meeting for Entropia-players. Therefore I'de like to know if, and how many, of you would like to attend. For now I haven't thought it through and through yet, so a lot of things are subject to change. For me it's...
  12. Ardorj

Abandoning mission - can you redo them?

It's something that I would like to know. I use mission sometimes simply to track how many mobs I've killed for a bit of experimenting. So what I would like to do is abandon a mission and then accept them again to start with 0 kills again. Is that possible or not? :scratch2::wtg::scratch2:
  13. Ardorj

Buying: Khorum Ice Dagger

What more can I make of this? I'm looking for a Khorum Ice Dagger, preferrable to make the trade on Arkadia. :wtg::eyecrazy::wtg:
  14. Ardorj

Fruittest Castorian Survival EnBlade-1, SGA Edition

This is the first fruittest I've done, not 100% sure I got it right. Item tested: Castorian Survival EnBlade-1, SGA Edition. One hit on a mob, TT went from 13.00 (full) to 12.96 PED. 143 Sweat was needed to bring the TT-value to 12.97 PED. That is 0,03857 PED decay per use. When maxed the weapon...
  15. Ardorj

Buying: Castorian Surival EnBlade-1, SGA Edition // Mux-2 EnergyGlove

I am looking to buy these two eh rather bad weapons: Castorian Surival EnBlade-1, SGA Edition Mux-2 EnergyGlove Tier I don't care about. It's for a test I am planning to do. However one with higher tiernumbers might be cool just for the sake of it. Now that I am thinking about it, Castorian...
  16. Ardorj

I made a most stupid mistake ...

Well, here's a funny story if it didn't contain me as the main character. I wanted to buy a new laptop. My desktop is now running Ubuntu and I haven't been ablo to play Entropia for over half a year now (more like 3/4). I did a bit of research what to buy, all the specification were driving me...
  17. Ardorj

What notebook to buy?

Hello fellow Entropians, Let me type a few words of introduction first. I have been a long time player, ever since 2006 I think it was. Last year in july I got a violent Windowscrash, but I got it all fixed. Partly, because now I am using Ubuntu and that doesn't work with Entropia. I am not...
  18. Ardorj

Fun Hunt Arkadia Style

I hereby present you, in association with Supremacy Reign, the … FUN HUNT ARKADIA STYLE What is a Fun Hunt? A Fun Hunt is what we used to do in Supremacy Reign. We had a serious get-together and then went crazy. All going out with the same noob-weapons, no armour and a sense of silliness. In a...
  19. Ardorj

Selling: Selling Calypso Stackables

I am selling all stackables I have in storage on Calypso. I already sold some of it on the streets of Twin Peaks. This is what's left today Tiering stuff Sweat (diluted/ vibrant) Animal parts Extractors Wood Dung Crafted Components (mostly level I) Most, if not all, stacks aren't in great...
  20. Ardorj

How to blog your own mining claims?

I am looking for a program/ tool or just a way to blog my own mining claims and NRF's. Basicly what I want is this : - Data where I dropped probes (X, Y coordinates) that had NRF - Data where a claim is found (X, Y coordinates, size and resource) - Something that makes it better visual where...
  21. Ardorj

New idea for Lootable PvP

Disclaimer : This idea of mine could have been poster ages before. I normally don't think about (lootable) PvP, because I can't aim. Some idea popped in my head to make Lootable PvP safer for those that carry stackables and yet keep the risk. It goes like this : A new Skill and Proffession ...
  22. Ardorj

Selling: Animal Skins

I have a collection of animal skins in storage that I want to get rid of. Some statistics about these stacks and this auction. - The TT value is 379,50 PEDs - The markup (monthly) is 489,50 PEDs - There are 34 different types of skins - These piles add to 2399 skins - The...
  23. Ardorj

Bullying for the good?

Let me start with a little story. Yesterday I was watching television and the remote changed the channel to MTV ( don't ask. ) It just happened that this channel was, contrary to the name, not playing any music. There was this program called "Bully beatdown", sponsored by MMA ( again, don't ask...
  24. Ardorj

Old TT items

I was wondering today : what were the old TT items? I got into an argument with a socmate whether or not the Jester D-1 was ever a TT weapon. We're talking about the time before (L) stuff and the Opalo, say around 2006 and earlier. This is what I remember was available. Castorian Combat...
  25. Ardorj

Buying: Castorian Combat EnBlade-12

As the title says, I am looking for this lovely sword. :D:ninja::D
Back