Search results

1. kebplay

Achievement: 250K Skills

I started 1/Dec/2006 so over 9.5 years to get this far. :yay:
  2. kebplay

Could not connect to the update server.

I can't logon, anyone else? Could not connect to the update server.
  3. kebplay

Wof?

Will there be another WOF?
  4. kebplay

Achievement: First 10K skill handgun

All natural, started December 2006.
  5. kebplay

Master

8 years and 2 weeks later I finally mastered something:
  6. kebplay

8 years old

Started 01-Dec-2006 and still here.
  7. kebplay

cape corinth bug

Can anyone else TP to cape Corinth? For the last few days I just get Internal Error "The operation failed due to an internal error."
  8. kebplay

WoF 2014: Team Australia

We need as many Aussies as we can get for the most fun in the biggest event in-game! It's free to enter and suits any level avatar. NATION OF CHOICE: Australia FULL AVATAR NAME: Keira Gypsy Croft CHOICE OF CAPTAIN (if known): Keira Gypsy Croft Anyone new to WOF please apply for our private...
  9. kebplay

run Fugabarba run

Fugabarba now once again run away once hit. And they slow down the more you damage them. Lots of fun killing then now, jump to EOS for some fun :)
  10. kebplay

Melbourne meet 2014

I'm looking at putting together another meet in Melbourne Australia probably next month. If I can get enough interest I'll organise a restaurant and after party. Please post interest here. Gypsy
  11. kebplay

7 years and Level 78 and Rex done.

7 years old, started on 01-Dec-2006. Just got to Level 78 Laser Pistol wo chipping. And finally finished the Rex mission. Gypsy
  12. kebplay

Selling: UL (F) armour sets, Gremlin and Rascal

Gremlin (F): Face tier 2.5 Foot tier 2.4 Gloves tier 2.7 Arms tier 2.3 Harness tier 3.1 Shin tier 3.3 Thigh tier 2.5 full TT= 484.2, BO=707 Rascal (F): all tier 0 full TT=60.65, BO=118 PM or reply here or in game: Keira Gypsy Croft
  13. kebplay

Selling: Jaguar Helmet (M) UL

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Jaguar Tier 0.0 SB: 500
  14. kebplay

Selling: Riptor Neck Frill (DNA)

Looted this last week, the recipe is: 2 eyes 2 feet 1 heart 1 frill 4 DNA I know the eyes and feet have dropped, not sure about the heart. Taking offers.
  15. kebplay

HoF: My first tier 10 - Electric Attack Nanochip I (L)

And it still has 30% of it's TT value left. Gypsy
  16. kebplay

Robot Locations

Nymphtown NE for high level Big Bulk Minopolis Droka 1-3, Drone 1-6 just west of the TP. Further West are Defender, Trooper and Warrior up to 6 Port Atlantis Jam Raider 1 near the TP Attacker 1-2 (618,755) (613,757) Athena Steel Bird Elites at TP Fort Ithaca Steel Bird Elite - Shared loot...
  17. kebplay

Achievement: 6 years to get to Level 1

Took me over 6 years and got these level up's all at once: View image in gallery That just leaves Material Designer as my only profession below 1. Buying beautician equipment in 150 years from now..
  18. kebplay

Achievement: 200 HP for Gypsy

Wouldn't tick over so I went and knifed some punies.
  19. kebplay

long time between unlocks

I don't usually craft but needed an unlock... been so long.
  20. kebplay

CLD #186 hunting

Longtooth
  21. kebplay

3 years no depo

3 years no depo :) Gypsy
  22. kebplay

WOF 2012 team Australia

WOF TEAM AUSTRALIA Yes it's on again, the biggest and best event. Please register your interest in joining the Australian team. Your country needs all the help you can give, it's great fun and you will meet heaps of great people. Entry is free and there is a place for everyone no matter what...
  23. kebplay

Selling: Armax Bull Tail

Selling Armax Bull Tail, please post or PM offers. ********** SOLD **********
  24. kebplay

Armax Bull Tail

Looks like the Cow tail went for 60K
  25. kebplay

Achievement: Gypsy gets 200K skills

Finally got to 200K all natural skills: :yay: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Avatar&id=2824 Took 50 days for the last 1600 skills, very slow now, unless I change profession. Gypsy
Back