Search results

1. B

Playing with Meta Quest 2 (or any VR glasses)

Yes it is, I have the Quest 2? But I cant find how to show the chat windows / radar / gear (shortcuts for gun, fap, ets...) If you find it please share the info. :-)
  2. B

TusaLusa's Warp services: Starfinder XXXI

FLIGHT SERVICE: Starfinder XXXI TusaLusa offers the community fast and safe warps. Single Warp 20Ped Pickup - 10Ped Note: You can share and lower the cost. Loot to transport? Remember that there is only one way to 100% safe warp true space and that is offline. for this cases the client can...
  3. B

Selling: Starfinder XXXI

Still for sell?
  4. B

Servers Are Down

It can happen that it takes little longer than wanted, but hey get a drink, get some food, go to the toilet,... Just get ready to stay behind your screen for some houres after the VU is releast. :yay:
  5. B

Powerfull Resurection chip

Hey, I have bean skillg long long time mind force healing so I that I can get Power Cata, now I havet it "happy me"! but now I wuld love to get the hiden skill that you get whean you use a Powerfull resurection chip, and becouse the price is so high I wuld like to ask if some one can borow me...
  6. B

New ME Use Ideas !

I love this thread, all good ideas :-) rep + for creator
  7. B

Just trying to get in?

same sh*t here :(
  8. B

Server Park Maintenance

I can't logg in to ;-(
  9. B

I cant connect to project entropia

I got server @ 100% but get the message that the servser is in manutance :confused:
  10. B

Servers down...strange :))

I see server 100% but cant logg in :confused:
  11. B

Stop This Eomon Event

I agree 200% I have spend WHAY more in depositing real cash than I get in loot, I know that there or peopple spending 10x more or even more than that! I just think that its crazy that some noobs "not that I'm a Uber" hoff on a discusting snable! whean my max loot is 923 ped lyst "I'm a hunter"...
  12. B

A poll on the future of EU

I wuld love to have a biger Frinds list
  13. B

server down?

is that onlly me or is the server down?
  14. B

Server down?

I cant logg in, is ther a new UV update?
  15. B

Para a Comunidade Portuguesa

Hey Tuga's If you see me in game say hey or hallo or what ever lol I'm from almada but live in belgium GL to you all
  16. B

we want a bigger friends list!

yes plz my FL is olready full and its fuckt up the add more contacts
  17. B

The Story, as promised

Mega story :-) greats :-)
  18. B

Why?

Wel, I'm Broke I agree wheet muner, MA is going to faar wheet the loot destribution! I'm one off the manny players that do deposits, and I'm gething pisst wheet the loot! Wel you can tell me the speend lees peds on ammo, repairs,..... And go sweat! Wel, I'm one off thouse players that hate...
  19. B

Challenge to Community: Entropia Universe to Top 10 @mpogd.com

Voted btw: this is my 1° post on the forum :yay: :yay: :wtg: :yay:
Back