Search results

1. Nicholas Ash

Christmas gifts 2011

No, actually I overestimated. I have hardly played at all this year. And even so, that doesn't explain my son getting two gifts having never deposited in his virtual life. I will tally up all my deposits when i get home from work and post the exact figures just to be sure.
  2. Nicholas Ash

Christmas gifts 2011

Nope, haven't had one in at least 4 years.
  3. Nicholas Ash

Christmas gifts 2011

I received all three gifts and I haven't deposited anywhere even close to $1k this year (maybe $400 max). My son, who has never deposited a pec received the box and the bear head.
  4. Nicholas Ash

MA you screwed the pooch on Beacons!

I was going to post the same advice, but see I've been beaten to it. I will state it again though for all those complaining.... Wait until the mini patch to use the beacons (as per Kim Welter).
  5. Nicholas Ash

Need help in finding Louise Lollan Rosengren

:yay: Glad to hear the drama is over! Does this mean I get my EFD back...:laugh: Just joking. Keep it and put it to good use or pass it along to White.
  6. Nicholas Ash

Need help in finding Louise Lollan Rosengren

ranpha - just made a donation to you in the amount of 5193.24 EFD. Hopefully you can convert this in some way and have it help pay back WhiteDot. I was saving for something else, but some things are just more important. I have to say... I can't stand to see something like this happen to anyone...
  7. Nicholas Ash

Small ecohunt on atrox young-old

I don't get why people call this bad luck. It's not bad luck at all. It's normal. You can hunt as economically as you can every time and most people in the long run will still come out losers. Yes, there will be certain runs when you profit. And yes, there will be a very select few who will...
  8. Nicholas Ash

What was the first item ever looted?

For those guessing oils, those weren't around either. Oils replaced the Ped/Pec, I believe in an effort to mask the gambling feel.
  9. Nicholas Ash

One More Crazy Summer!

Of course you can sell your music here. You own a FAP or some weapons or something EU related don't you?
  10. Nicholas Ash

Sparticas no buy list

Ok.... all this talk about "the list" for the last three months, yet there is still no list posted. You're either going to post it or you're not. Let's see it. Not that it makes a flying fuck to me who you will or won't deal with, I just wanna see if the EF nazi's step in.
  11. Nicholas Ash

And we wonder why.....

Did you ever think it might be listed under market to avoid the extra auction insertion fee? If you have something that you are confident will sell at a certain price, you get get the fees lowered a bit by listing it that way. Granted, it may only save you 2-4 pec, but when listing a bunch of...
  12. Nicholas Ash

News: The End of "Entropia"?

After reading that part I knew I was being fooled. ;)
  13. Nicholas Ash

Info: Bring On The Noobs

Not a good idea IMHO. Why even charge for a gun then if it's only .01 tt? For (next to) nothing your giving a newb a chance to hit a nice HOF (we've all seen them on the little mobs) and not having to have invested any time or money in the game. That's like my state lottery giving me a ticket...
  14. Nicholas Ash

David/MA `s thread just got deleted?

Hey, I resemble that remark :laugh:
  15. Nicholas Ash

I agree to a point ;) But in order for them to determine if they are getting a good value for their money they would first have to deposit. Sorry for the off topic stray....
  16. Nicholas Ash

I just can't come to terms with this type of statement. It's a RCE game, hence you need some RC to play it. Boredom is a noobs choice, it doesn't have to be like that.
  17. Nicholas Ash

There once was a thread that got deleted. I don't understand why as it was just there. Oh, well. I'm sure there is some sort of explanation. There always is.
  18. Nicholas Ash

Tier Experience

Yeah, I didn't calculate the odds, but I knew they were high. That's why I tried again. I figured I was somewhat safe :laugh:
  19. Nicholas Ash

Tier Experience

Thanks for those numbers.... was curious as to what everyone else initially had there.
  20. Nicholas Ash

Tier Experience

So, I thought I would try to tier my EKT2600. Here's the stuff needed to do so: EKT-2600 152 Lysterium Ingonts 25 Medical Compress' 60 Tier I Components 192(?) Blazer Fragments There may be another ingredient needed to do the tier process but I can't remember them all of the top of my head...
  21. Nicholas Ash

Petition against Boorum castration

I can see why they were lopped off, but I think it's lame. The only dicks left now are some of the players.
  22. Nicholas Ash

What do you do in real life?

Well, in that case, I am an electronic engineer in the GPS / Laser field. :D
  23. Nicholas Ash

What do you do in real life?

I guess I'm not interesting as I have no uber gear :cry:
  24. Nicholas Ash

I do not know how to react to this:

LOL... I'll see that bet and raise you one FAP-5 icon that he doesn't ;)
  25. Nicholas Ash

Poor state of the game, noobs beware.

That part I can definitely agree with.
Back