Search results

1. Soldat Sol

Argos welcome me back

After taking a bit of a break from EU I logged in and began to camp Argos for a few days, a few globals here and there then this:- Click to enlarge it certainly brings back some memories :) Click to enlarge :yay: P.S The loot was 600 peds worth of animal eye oil and a CB19 (L) full condition
  2. Soldat Sol

Selling: Skills

Hi Guys, I'm selling the remainder of the skills I have left, please post sensible offers please, you can, ofcourse bring your own ESI. All skills below are calulated into Chip implant value. You can PM your offers or post here. Alertness 11.88 ped Athletics 6.01 ped Bravado 0.55 ped...
  3. Soldat Sol

Selling: TI City Platinum Block B Shop 3

Selling Shop - TI City Platinum Block B Shop 3 Rent is only 12 ped/month. Post here or PM me with offers BO will be 9k peds (I paid 12k for it)
  4. Soldat Sol

Selling: Nemesis Armour (male)

unlimited armour BO tt+1.5k
  5. Soldat Sol

Crazy Mark-up :D

Went to my shop and was about to tinker the price on my Gremlin Arms (m) when I checked the mark-up. Click to enlarge Either its a market exploiter to bump up the price :rolleyes: Or someone just had a real bad day with the buy it now button :eek:
  6. Soldat Sol

Soldat's Pet Service

Hi guys, I'm offering a pet service which is affordable and very quick and easy to use, Here's a break down of the service. Brushing Service 1) I will be offering a brushing service with an advanced animal brush (L) all you do is pay for the decay of the brush (Decay will be calculated on a...
  7. Soldat Sol

Info: Taking On Disciples

Hello there, I'm looking for some dedicated players starting the game to mentor, I have done this in the past and it worked great :yay: However, had to stop because of running the shop and crafting but I'm now willing to take some more people. About Me My In-game avatar is called Soldat Sol...
  8. Soldat Sol

Calypso Resource Center Booth Open!

Calypso Resource Center Booth In Treasure Island City Has Now opened! This booth not far from the TP (Please see How to get there map) Our promise is to give you the best deals possible. Will will keep you updated on the latest deals at the booth every week we hope to see you at the Calypso...
  9. Soldat Sol

Selling: GeoTrek LP485 Apis (L) Unlimited bp

Selling my GeoTrek LP485 Apis (L) Unlimited bp PM me in your intrested good offers will be considered :yay:
  10. Soldat Sol

Price check Geotek LP485(l) unlimited bp

how much are thee worth as i looted one today many thanks
  11. Soldat Sol

Buying: Nemesis M

Looking to buy Nemesis Full armour set (male)
  12. Soldat Sol

Selling: Breer P1A (l) and belker ingot very cheap

Selling both these items under market price please refer to THIS page for directions to my shop
  13. Soldat Sol

Price check Breer m3a bp

Whats the price for a unlimited bp for breer m3a (L) and a limited bp for breer m3a (L) cheers :yay:
  14. Soldat Sol

Need a Blue print?

Hi Guys, Due having a new Shop I have decided to give crafting a break So I decided to Loan Blueprints out to others for Free, These blueprints are the ones I only used a few times but no doubt will be of use to someone starting the profession. If you are intrested please PM me and we arrange a...
  15. Soldat Sol

5B Plates Special Offer!

To Promote my New Shop At TI city Platinum Building Block B shop 3 I have FOUR 5B armour plates for sale at only tt+108 Hurry Quickly before someone buys them all :yay:
  16. Soldat Sol

Soldat's Shop

Soldat's Shop Is Now Open at TI City platinum tower bock B shop number three! Very Low mark up On many items please visit and find out for youself!
  17. Soldat Sol

WTB:Shop

Hi guys looking for a shop not in a mall Please PM me for you have any for sale
  18. Soldat Sol

WTB: Shop at New Oxford

Looking for someone wanting to sell a shop at new Oxford :D
  19. Soldat Sol

Serendipity hasnt unlocked

Last Night I hit level 30 in Lazer sniper profession but Serendipity Didnt unlock, I heard its something to do with hit vs dmg is that true? Tried Mindark support they really werent helpful trust me not the first time ive had late unlocks got RTDA level 14 :yay:
  20. Soldat Sol

Two ESI below 40% market price

Selling Two ESI below 40% market price, One is a 10.93 Ped ESI Second is 11.13 ped ESI Buyout is 815% below the 859% Market price :)
  21. Soldat Sol

Selling Male Solir Armour Set

Selling Male Solir Armour Set Full condition With Footguards Perfect for PvP i.e Landgrab :yay:
  22. Soldat Sol

Crafting and Bleprint loaning service

Offering a crafting service for ppl with the materials :) everything crafted and residue is yours :) Also offering to loan out blueprints for free please private message me for more details
  23. Soldat Sol

Hunting experiment

Hey guys I wanna run a experiment for the average player, I had about 12-14k of skills and been on off the game due to work. For background information last month I hofed 3k loot at twin peaks with clauds so take this into the account with this experiment. OK, Im gonna hunt with 50 peds of ammo...
  24. Soldat Sol

Molisk Buttons

Selling Molisk Buttons Accepting Offers from 500%!!!!!!! thats 75% lower then auction fee gl in bidding (please note Its 2013 buttons im selling)
  25. Soldat Sol

Molisk Buttons

Selling Molisk buttons 20% less then auction prices if you are intrested please PM me or leave a reply on this thread. many thanks
Back