Search results

1. H

HoF: finley a hof worthy of posting

it talks for it self a full tt cb 13 Click to enlarge
  2. H

Uber: my fist after 2 and a half years

woot 22 on the board my verry first solo crafting uber im happy :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
  3. H

sep unlock

woot sep unlock :wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg: :yay::yay::yay::yay:
  4. H

my first ubber loot worthy of this forms section

well i completed a miss that i started 3 years ago when i first played eu and tonight that mission is over the mission to collect all my vigy suit my sel 3 years latter and many peds lost i was finley loved by ma ill let my screeny tell the rest :wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg: [/url]Click to...
  5. H

here is a nice pick 129 ped atrox on cnd

1 thing come on this troxy and was ment for me [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG]
  6. H

my first solo hunting hof and my bigest yet to date

here i am minding my own bizness and here comes this pupy its been a long awighted thing to happen i have lost the pic but i did manage to snap this 1 with me on the hof borad the contens was 13k eye oils and a full tt cb19 a full tt lesser tp chip and a full tt medom mind blast chip...
  7. H

HoF: my first hof 304 ped troxy

the pic says it all im happy made me 97 on the hof list my first time on the bords in the 3 years i have played[/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG] here is a pic of me and th hof board [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG] :wtg::wtg::wtg: :yay::yay::yay: :wtg::wtg::wtg:
  8. H

Discovery: my verry first space ship

thats right i finly got me a space ship over the time i have los ped after ped hopeing for the big 1 and this is it wow a good felling and then Click to enlarge all resdue was hopeing for a nice item but a globle is a globle :wtg::wtg::wtg::yay::yay:
  9. H

eu lotto

yes i been thinking with eu as a real cash game why not we have a lott as well where eu pull number from a random genrater and we pay eather 50 ped or 1 ped per ticket tell me what ya think
  10. H

sweat as loot for hunter and sweater alike

yes thats right what if the new player still had a way to earn a little more ped and the older players allways got a loot window here my new idea say newbe are sweater to get started but after ya get sick of sweating what is there to do now whats that i hear ya have to deposit or keep sweeting...
  11. H

small 55 ped argo

just a small argo globle
  12. H

105 ped loot argo with kango mask

my first kango mask woot
  13. H

63 ped argo

my first looted tp chip and was a nice hit of the day 63 ped
  14. H

nice craft globle and silet hof

this was on the new year loged in ane tryed crafting hit a globle with a silent hof the bp solf for 200 ped so tot of this run was 401 peds woot [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG]
  15. H

cp can be a blast when the loots got many pics

the title says it all ya first real run to cp there was a great time the hof in this line up made 26th on the charts
  16. H

woot woot rda baby

got this after a fun trip to cp [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG] :wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::yay::yay::wtg:
  17. H

77 ped lanorium

tryed a new lockion out only had a few booms and few probs and first boom got this baby then conteuted to get near globles on acied root
  18. H

my first crafting globle 139 ped

well crafting has started it long way back from the click fail click fail log in today and 2 clicks i was plzed on x-mass sortly after this 139 ped hit i got my own vigi feet 3 parts got go :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:
  19. H

rocks how ya find them?????

ok they have added rocks so ppl can find the to use the new toys on them to get new things but how ya find thing dung has flys around it fruit has the butter flys rocks?????????
  20. H

woot 2nd fefoild of the day and boom small hit

i sat all day trying to sell my goodes at port altis and twins peek all day then allong comes a buyer finly i decied to hole sell the lot i lost 1.5 ped on the deal but this made up for it used 2 ped made 69[/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG] :yay::yay::yay::yay::wtg::wtg:
  21. H

corn globle 110 ped

was teamed with a soc we got this together
  22. H

my first fefiold globle

was a nice 1 undeed sold it at auction in 3 minets from posting it
  23. H

woot 56 ped oild right at pvp4 border

yep that right 56 ped oil at the border of pvp safe and clear of being looted
  24. H

got my first atrax56 peder

well the day started out crappy new uv old vido card bam im out light a light no longer get to play eu the wife sees im not verry happy and askes me what wrong i told her eu kik me in the gut and i cant play any more she ask me what i need to play agen told her take a new video card that can run...
  25. H

sould we ask for a legacy client for the so not rich ppl

thats right lets ask every 1 for there input here many ppl have been turned away from eu now includeing me come on mind ark ya can aford to allow a legacy client plz post why you say yes or no
Back