Search results

1. Quartz Rose

Squid Arms...I finally got in but everyone looks like they are Squids

I'll see about the drivers...the install...well... we just did ...though I suppose we could try it again...though my husband might kill me, irl
  2. Quartz Rose

I can't believe no one has responded...Bump Wow, with everyone out there I can't believe no one has responded :confused: or had any thoughts...I prob. should have said 'HELP' :hammer: in the title
  3. Quartz Rose

I finally got in (after shelling out the cash to upgrade my memory since the vu). My graphics check is yellow. Some things look fine...ie my Santa hat and wings BUT my clothes (and everyone elses) are all projecting planes so that everyone looks a little octopussy or squiddy AND nearly...
  4. Quartz Rose

Hey Sis, I have upgraded my comp and still can't get ingame...support does not appear to be of...

Hey Sis, I have upgraded my comp and still can't get ingame...support does not appear to be of much help. I think I have not ben in since some time in Jan 09. I have several hundred dollars worth of items and an apartment I don't want to loose. I have a gold card...which makes it tricky...if it...
  5. Quartz Rose

Vixen78 & Jambon, Tie The Knot!!

LOL, That was supposed to be a cap letter D...for a BIG smile!!!
  6. Quartz Rose

Vixen78 & Jambon, Tie The Knot!!

gggggrrrrrraaaaaaatttttttzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d
  7. Quartz Rose

ALL Face settings unlocked @ Sorg

:eek: :yay: :D GGGRRRRAAAATTTTTZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!! :cool: +rep
  8. Quartz Rose

What trick from EU have you used in RL?

:idea: I tried the anxious/fidgity/I'm in a hurry e-mote at the Dr's office. :D :confused: :( :mad: Unfortunately, I did not get in to see the Dr. any faster!! :scratch2: I guess I'm the only one who wants to get away from that e-mote as fast as I can! ;)
  9. Quartz Rose

What trick from EU have you used in RL?

:lolup: Good one Goldbricker!!!
  10. Quartz Rose

To anyone who knew Redler Douglas.

I did not know him but I am so sorry to hear about it! Death is very difficult to deal with especially when it is sudden and unexpected!! Obviously your father was very lucky to have such thoughtful and wonderful children for posting this information in the forum. Undoubtedly he was a good man...
  11. Sisters from the back

Sisters from the back

Cindy Cee Spencer and Crystal Rose Quartz from behind at Wolverene Hope
  12. Me and My Big Sis

Me and My Big Sis

Cindy Cee Spencer and Crystal Rose Quartz at Wolverene Hope
  13. Rose "Through the Eyes of A Sister"

Rose "Through the Eyes of A Sister"

Crystal Rose Quartz
  14. Sis with Scenery

Sis with Scenery

Cindy Cee Spencer, VU at Wolverene Hope
  15. Quartz Rose

Massive Argo Spawn at the Orb!

MA...you ARE international!! So are we!! Never events for employed Americans...10:00 am Phleez!!
  16. Quartz Rose

Blood Moss?

Don't honestly know anything about blood moss, but I bet it is like everything else and you can hit larger claims with experience and really good timing!! GL!!
  17. Quartz Rose

Inside the Thorifoid Temple

I think the egg is gone! :mad: It was gone the last time I looked and I don't think we have had a VU since then. Maybe it will appear in the next VU, or when the banks are added. I don't know if ND will be able to relocate it once it is brought back but I'd be willing to bet he wouldn't dare...
  18. Quartz Rose

The Argo Flip

Faucervex have the same problem. The flip seems to be new. I think it is an attempt at more realistic AI...like when we started 'rolling' after we died...which is kind of funny when we die on flat ground and still 'roll'...I think it is mostly a programming glitch...attempt at being realistic...
  19. Quartz Rose

3rd deposit ever to game really need some sound advice to avoid squandering

U are not 2 far behind me in skills. I think you can easily go back and forth between Goblin and Pixie depending on what you are hunting. When I got to that level I was trying to reach 2k in rifle, and I already had the A101 amp. The best way to do that (if it is your goal) is with a (L)...
  20. Quartz Rose

Entropia Goes 100% PVP

Ok: :) without reading all posts and without saying why I wouldn't want pvp everywhere :) saying why I don't think this would be a great idea :) and without having read all of the 1st post or any other post :D I'll play along (because I can honestly say I do agree with some of the logic)...
  21. Quartz Rose

The Stolen Sword (1200 PED reward)

I'm not that good with Melee, don't have enough health/good enough armor to pull it off against that mob, but oh how fun it does sound!!! :yay: + rep and GL to everyone!!
  22. Quartz Rose

Neconu Jaw

:bowdown: EXTRA GRATZ TO CEE AND DEATHIFIER!!! :woot: Xen... LOL... oops :rolleyes: ...guess I'm dippy :ahh:
  23. Quartz Rose

Neconu Jaw

Above by Xen Thanks Xen!! :laugh: I was starting to think that maybe Neconu ate flowers and s/he had lost a bit of his lunch when Sis did him in. :ahh: I have yet to see a mob loose its lunch but...ya never know!! :D Ok, so how about the tentacle thing?!?!
  24. Quartz Rose

What happened to the 28 auction-pages for estates?

A friend of mine told me that it was a bunch of entrepreneurs, and my friend is one. Apparently they are anxious for the Chineese influx, which I think was a bit premature, but that's just me.
  25. Quartz Rose

Neconu Jaw

Ok looking a little now so it looks like you also got...um :scratch2: pink flower petals :confused: and robot parts... or a tentacle :silly2: and a 6ped jaw!!! :laugh:
Back