Search results

1. Selene B

A compromiss to the current problem

MA should just reset the damned zone like it used to be in VU9. No cars, no tiering, landscape layout similar to VU9. People would actually have incentive to skill up higher than to use lr53 tier10.. It was hell of a fun and adrenaline back then. Even low skilled miners profited steadily despite...
  2. Selene B

PvP Globals Screens!! :yay:

gz jacker:)
  3. Selene B

Buying: dodge skills

had some on ingame auction, not sure if its gone yet
  4. Selene B

Buying: armor plating mark 3E(L)

piece of free advice. Dont bother, not worth the huge extra cost (500+% markup) with tiered guns in play. Check average damage estimates against lr59(tier1-10 dmg enchancers)+pro600/700/900 amp. Under 150hp you might very well be dead from single hit. It goes worse against lr63,al26,65,66/felis...
  5. Selene B

Trojan Horse attached to Client download?!

Was it AVG antivirus? Ive got such detections like 2-3x in past with avg
  6. Selene B

Trojan Horse attached to Client download?!

Bet its called some "generic" trojan which usually means its detected by suspicious behaviour using heuristics.. which is more often than not false alarm.. Anything doing certain operations usually performed by malware like memory injections, keyboard-mouse hooking etc gets flagged as possible...
  7. Selene B

Protection in PvP3 and PvP4

Bump for a friend. Make other dots run..;)
  8. Selene B

Question: PVP GD Loot Bug?

nah its "ok" value.. its just way lower on average than it used to be in pre vu10. Consider now does getting ammoloot in such quantity actually pay for even single shot kills..:scratch2: especially after hightiered guns got widespread use in pvp. Cost to kill went way higher and returns in loot...
  9. Selene B

patch reports trojan

AVG is notorius regarding false alarms.. I like writing small programs with AutoIT3 for my own fun. AVG tags every compilation (even "hello world") as virus now because some ass happened to write some trojan or virus using this scripting engine.. In this case AVG probably found some pattern in...
  10. Selene B

Selling: PK Gear

leaving.It stopped being selfsustaining profession thanks to recent changes.
  11. Selene B

....bump....
  12. Selene B

...bump...
  13. Selene B

Weapons: (removed) Armor (all pieces are FL): Hermes Arm Guards (Tier 0.6 low ratings) price 9.52@320% = 30.46PED Hermes Shoulder Guard (Tier 1.6,next 2 tiers 300ish) price 89.68@320% = 286.97PED Hermes Gloves (Tier 0.4 -low ratings) price 16.48@250%= 41.2PED Hermes Head Piece (Tier 0.3-low...
  14. Selene B

Swedbank Card Changes

Its not only in Sweden, I do have account in Swedbank but I do not reside in Sweden by far Sansiim, use SEB virtual credit card, easy enough trough U-Net here in our country
  15. Selene B

To enmat tower @ PvP4 vol.II

Selfdeception.. its becoming more and more waste of time even if you can mine in relative peace everywhere.. mining is either great or horrible-no middle way and it looks downright horrible 90% of time. you can run hours without seeing anyone worth chasing of (oh pkers are easy to find lurking...
  16. Selene B

As I heard you can "cripple" yourself but not quite kill.. Health does not go under 1hp now when you use rocket. You need somebody else like compassionate mulaakf giving you kick in the butt..and thats not suicide anymore.. Actually Im glad over the change. Life harder for rocketsuiciders
  17. Selene B

I should shoot myself maybe I can über too... wait, cant kill myself anymore... MA why oh why...:confused: :silly2:
  18. Selene B

what you might try: set General Graphics Quality to Medium (didnt work for me when I started from overall Safe-so obviously something hidden behind general settings got changed too). And then turn all to safe one by one, except Avatar Quality, Objects Quality and Draw Distance -leave those at...
  19. Selene B

Question: Who controls the Oil Rig?

Its a profit if you can grab some oil without spending a pec. But is it worth the time? Unless you are far superior over most of the pkers you wont be left in peace and you generally spend far more than you get from oil. Some pkers just gun people there to let some steam out and maybe get...
  20. Selene B

Sunday morning ATH time ! 42k

gratz:) Pity there wasnt any better items in loot
  21. Selene B

come to think of it, I cant remember seeing tower in pvp4 since Sept 2009 (oil).And thats the only one I know of. Earlier, vu9 and before you could bump into some mining tower in middle of pvp4 now and then, pretty much weekly someone had had a tower there.. now, nada.:mad:
  22. Selene B

PVP N00b

probably somebody told him "somewhere in amethera pvp you can loot others ores I heard" and he figured its good way to earn some ped and put it to test.. FAIL:rolleyes::D
  23. Selene B

Planet Calypso Roadmap for 2010

will be interesting to see vehicles.. just do vehicles get purpose instead of being "dead end luxury" items without purpose (like taming kind of was-no purpose for pets)?
  24. Selene B

Help: Tips for Keeping Dmg and Hit Professions Equal?

imo support weapons look like exception.. hit skills lag behind damage levels.. good way is to alternate between hg/rifle and bwt/lwt.. will take lot longer to unlock different skills though
  25. Selene B

Wishes for lootable pvp areas

CC thought x ped/pec part from the losers toxic shot, it doesnt have to mean you wont be getting any ammo loot at all :)
Back