Search results

1. Legends

ArMatrix Factory Outlet - Twin Peaks mall, 2nd floor

Bump for massive stock of Laser guns :)
  2. Legends

Finally have a completely full shop here :)
  3. Legends

Lots of sales, a bit challenging to keep everything stocked atm as I'm also working 60 hours per week irl. If anyone's got the following blueprint clicks for sale, please contact me as I have run out of these now: LP-50 LR-45 Thanks Legends
  4. Legends

restocked :)
  5. Legends

Let's bring Entropia to PAX West!

I am fairly certain Neverdie lives in Los Angeles now for quite a while. I say this is a great idea. MA used to attend conventions like this back when I started playing, but they stopped cause I think they felt the returns didn't justify the costs, or something like that. But they will...
  6. Legends

ANIMAL ARMOR SHOP - Twin Peaks Mall, 2nd Floor

The Firewall mk-3 and Thunderbird armors in this shop can be good options for Easter Mayhem :)
  7. Legends

Info: MindArk's CEO Henrik Nel Jerkrot resigns

Let's not kid ourselves, Henrik Nel resigned because he couldn't agree with what the Board was wanting him to do... "For personal reasons" can and does often mean disagreements. I'm going to be paying close attention to whether they turn the PED sucker on overdrive over the next couple months...
  8. Legends

News: Easter Mayhem 2024

No, that's not what I'm saying, I did the Bronze last year. But since there isn't any point in participating at my cycle level, then I won't cycle at all
  9. Legends

This approach results in me not cycling at all.. in hunting.. (I cycle plenty at the crafting machine but sadly there are no prizes there)
  10. Legends

Price Check Ghoul (M) Full set Tier 3.99

As others have said, you don't usually get back all the money that's been spent on tiering when you sell, buyers all expect a rebate on this..
  11. Legends

AP-30 to AP-66 Armor 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗽 - Twin Peaks mall, 2nd Floor

I have added additional Electric plates Pulsar 2 and AP-30 to the shop today!
  12. Legends

There was a disturbance, sorinel farted... MA needs to extend the Mayhem by 5 days :deal:
  13. Legends

Can we please remove this - what is the purpose?

Thanks, I'll try that It really doesn't work for me, I don't want to waste my 102% metal res on Pulsar plates or P20 extenders when I can just use the massive stockpile of Animal res which I always have too much of and usually end up tt'ing
  14. Legends

Can we please remove this - what is the purpose?

1. Open the Crafting interface 2. From the crafting UI, open the Auction 3. Close the crafting interface (Auction stays open) 4. Click the "Sell" button, sell window opens 5. Re-open the crafting UI Now you can sell things while crafting I would really like MA to fix the crafting UI though...
  15. Legends

Lots of guns added! Prices reduced!
  16. Legends

Tons of Electric plates available here if needed! https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/ap-30-to-ap-66-armor-%F0%9D%97%A3%F0%9D%97%B9%F0%9D%97%AE%F0%9D%98%81%F0%9D%97%B2-%F0%9D%97%A6%F0%9D%97%B5%F0%9D%97%BC%F0%9D%97%BD-twin-peaks-mall-2nd-floor.262581/
  17. Legends

🤖ROBOT🤖 ARMOR SHOP - Twin Peaks Mall, 2nd Floor

Ready for Easter Mayhem!!
  18. Legends

Entropia Universe 18.1.1 Patch Notes

Please work on the Message Center a little bit, that thing is so clunky... For example: 1. Pressing "I" does not open the inventory if you have the Message Center in focus 2. Auction notifications do not appear at the top, they can sometimes be 8-10 pages away (e.g. for outbid messages) 3. Why...
  19. Legends

Automove "R" no longer working in space

Is it just me or is "R" (Automove) no longer working now in space? I had to hold "W" for 45 minutes last week-end to get to Arkadia, pressing "R" did nothing..
  20. Legends

🤖ROBOT🤖 ARMOR SHOP - Twin Peaks Mall, 2nd Floor

Hi Arthur, I'm always negotiable on full sets. Unfortunately I don't currently have a full set of Adjusted Nemesis, I believe I'm currently missing a Helmet.
Back