Search results

1. Legends

Automove "R" no longer working in space

Is it just me or is "R" (Automove) no longer working now in space? I had to hold "W" for 45 minutes last week-end to get to Arkadia, pressing "R" did nothing..
  2. Legends

Question: Which are the top 3 best VUs of all time?

Which are the top 3 best VUs of all time? I have wanted to create this poll for some time now, but knew it would be quite a bit of work to put together. Well, I have finally gone back through Entropia's entire history to try to come up with a list of all the most significant VUs MindArk has...
  3. Legends

Unreal update please...

About a year ago I was doing a bunch of Polls in this forum about Entropia and the transition to Unreal Engine and I actually got a private message from Dennis at MindArk thanking me and telling me that "We are currently discussing doing a Devblog post or FAQ in not a too distant future based on...
  4. Legends

Selling: [SOLD] Earth Shock Trooper (F,L)

Remaining TT: Helmet (F,L) --> 39.52 / 42.00 Harness (F,L) -> 60.59 / 66.00 Arms (F,L) ----> 44.96 / 48.00 Gloves (F,L) --> 24.87 / 27.00 Thighs (F,L) --> 45.30 / 48.00 Shins (F,L) ---> 39.21 / 42.00 Foot (F,L) ----> 25.11 / 27.00 TOTAL : 279.56 / 300.00 SB = make offer BO = 1850% (5171.86)
  5. Legends

Suggestion: Pseudo-Unlimited Weapons

What I am talking about here is a Limited equivalent to current high-end Loot 2.0 weapons, like for example UL weapons usually with Augmented/Perfected in the name, with efficiencies which are in the high 80s, low 90s area. I fully understand that the value of Unlimited 2.0 weapons is derived...
  6. Legends

Question: Are unlimited weapons too expensive?

The question is a simple one: Do you think that market prices for unlimited weapons are currently too high? Are UL weapons too expensive right now? I've seen some crazy numbers thrown around like 300k, 350k, for a single weapon. Dunno if anyone is in fact paying these amounts but if that's...
  7. Legends

✦✦ ArMatrix & AP Plates Blueprint Shop ✦✦ (Twin Peaks mall, 2nd Floor)

TWIN PEAKS MALL - 2nd FLOOR Hello friends, I have just recently acquired Buzz's shop by the Televator on the 2nd Floor of Twin Peaks mall and I am setting it up as a Blueprint shop for the next couple weeks until Merry Mayhem starts. You will find there stacks of ArMatrix weapon BPs between...
  8. Legends

ArMatrix Factory Outlet - Twin Peaks mall, 2nd floor

Hello my fellow Entropian, You are witnessing here the humble beginnings of a small ArMatrix shop, with no big ambition, except to provide my already established customers further savings and convenience. This little ArMatrix shop is far from being complete; in fact, there are a lot of weapons...
  9. Legends

Discovery: 5B Perfected Armor plate (L)

This is my first Discovery in Entropia :) I think it was sometime around the 23rd or 24th of September when I was clicking Gizmo 8 and looted a dozen or so clicks of the 6A Perfected blueprint, and then shortly after that, I got maybe 10 clicks of the 5B Perfected blueprint: Ever since that...
  10. Legends

Eomon loot table, auction duration, etc...

Just a few random suggestions: 1. Auction duration: Please extend auction max duration to 10 days instead of the current 7. We are already severely limited in auction slots, and it's quite expensive to list things, you should at least extend the duration a bit I think. It would be a nice way to...
  11. Legends

Question: What should MA do about loot waves?

There's been a lot of discussion lately about loot waves. The Polls I have done recently have consistently shown that about half of players want them gone. So naturally, it would be appropriate for me to follow this up with a Poll which specifically targets Loot Waves and what to do about them...
  12. Legends

Selling: Angel Adjusted (F) set - SOLD

I have a tiered set of Angel Adjusted (F) for sale. If you would like to see it, it is on display in my Robot Armor shop at Twin Peaks mall, 2nd floor. There is no set prices on the parts as I want to sell this as a full set. If interested, send me a pm with the price that you would like to...
  13. Legends

Question: What Changes & Improvements to ₡₹₳₣₸⟊₦₲ would you like most?

When I started playing Entropia, I was also playing EVE Online, and in EVE, the way the game is built, is with each different activity path comes a different type of gameplay experience. For example you have a very elaborate PvP element pitting fleets of ships against one another in EVE, which...
  14. Legends

₡₹₳₣₸⟊₦₲

can you read the word?
  15. Legends

What happened to the music???

I have to play Entropia like this: And turn the volume up on my TV 3 times louder then I normally do just to be able to hear the in game music on Caly. Then of course as soon as I leave Calypso, it's way too loud and I have to change all those settings! Does anyone else find that the in...
  16. Legends

Question: Most important issues to fix in Entropia for UE5?

Please look over the list of "Issues" and select up to 6 that you think are the most important ones for MindArk to focus on for the release of Entropia in the Unreal engine. I know that this is not easy to do and that some people will find it frustrating to be able to select only 6, but in...
  17. Legends

Your 2023 goals?

What are your goals in Entropia for 2023?
  18. Legends

Invisible mob (creature control pill?)

Someone is ruining everyone's day right now in Twins: It started at Twin Peaks mall, I was trading with someone when I noticed that something was attacking me but I couldn't see what it was. The ddamage was really small so I tried to ignore it. I walked over to the auction and then it came and...
  19. Legends

Question: What made you fall in love with Entropia?

This Poll is based on the results and responses that have been given in 2 earlier Surveys/Polls I did which you can see here and here. I have reviewed, read and re-read the responses and have been working on a more accurate, more complete Poll to find out what specific aspects of Entropia have...
  20. Legends

Behold the Omegaton CraftMeister Mk. I - The future of Crafting!

The future of Crafting in Entropia is finally here with the all new Omegaton CraftMeister Mk. I ! Specs: Crafting capabilities: Metal, Mechanical & Electronic Components BP Slots available for result optimization: 3 in-line slots Quantity/Condition slider: No, Qty only Max TT value: 3,000...
  21. Legends

Question: Have you done the "Thule" tutorial?

If you don't know what Thule is, here is a fairly recent (2021) walkthrough: This is the latest iteration of it, before that, there was a much longer tutorial on Thule that required a lot more reading and also showed people the basics of mining and maybe some other stuff. I'm interested in...
  22. Legends

Question: Why choose a Real-Cash Economy game over another one without RCE?

Why choose a Real-Cash Economy game over another one without a Real-Cash Economy? I understand that the Real-Cash Economy aspect means the stakes are real, the winnings too, and we're not all here wasting our time with pretend money, I get that. Is that basically it, or are there any other ways...
  23. Legends

Question: What Professions/Activities do you take part in? (fixed)

It seems I have frustrated some of you in my previous poll when I denied you the option of selecting as many professions and/or in-game activities as you wanted, I apologize for that, it wasn't my intention. I appreciate the participation in my polls so far and so I just wanted to make it...
  24. Legends

Question: What Professions/Activities do you take part in?

PLEASE USE THE OTHER THREAD/POLL The one that has "(fixed)" in the title
  25. Legends

Question: Why are you here? (select 2 reasons why you play EU)

This is a 2 part Survey - I need you to answer BOTH questions please!! 1. Why are you here? or, asked another way: Why do you play Entropia? Please look over all the answer choices, and pick the main reason why you play Entropia today. If the reason you joined Entropia is different than the...
Back