Search results

1. Esme

Yet another 90% ming tt returns thread

Well... what can I say but true That it was better in the past I mean ofc What I unfortunately have found that mining is so much less fun than it used to be. I have even thought maybe to move to hunting but I WANT mining to be fun again so I stick at it and keep analyzing my spreadsheets for a...
  2. Esme

Skill Buffs while mining

I believe that the skill buffs we get while mining should not be time based considering that there is an amount of running time in between each drop of a probe. Would it perhaps be a lot fairer to be drop based? Also so many of the buffs are at the end of a mining run when I have only a few...
  3. Esme

Yet another 90% ming tt returns thread

Good luck with the runs WHAT are you going to do to improve returns though????? You should be way better than this after all this time lol :wise:
  4. Esme

Info: Time for another 90% tt Returns thread

Been keeping track of a few runs myself Turnover 60893.50 avg tt return 91.28% using lvl2 amp on either Finder 106 or TerraMaster 3 or VRX2k depending on mood and how they seem to be returning on loot. Keeeeep mining tarzan............... look forward to your results :dance:
  5. Esme

3 weeks given up smoking

Great news am so pleased for you. Feet .... huh ..... try dancing :dancing:!!!!
  6. Esme

3 weeks given up smoking

Just keep going and then one day you will realise ........ I am a Non-Smoker :woot:
  7. Esme

FYI: Rangers recruiting

Welcome Sachi :yay:
  8. Esme

Welcome :cheer:
  9. Esme

3 weeks given up smoking

M O T I V A T O R .............. bump :woohoo:
  10. Esme

Opalo @ Eomons!

Have always SUPPORTED opalos :clap:
  11. Esme

3 weeks given up smoking

Keep going as a NON-SMOKER ............. for ever and remember the longer you are a NON-SMOKER the easier it gets :hug:
  12. Esme

WoooooHoooooo !!!!!! :yay:
  13. Esme

Oh so sorry Tarzan you obviously don't count............. :P but u do to me ofc :beerchug:
  14. Esme

getting error message

Yeah getting it on almost everything mining, hunting and crafting.
  15. Esme

3 weeks given up smoking

Well done :wtg: its not easy to give up but well worth the effort involved. Just don't give in.
  16. Esme

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register Esmerelda Esme Kalanza
  17. Esme

New Great Event OLA 39 : Hunt the Atrox, Own the atrox

Register: Esmerelda Esme Kalanza Member of Team: Rangers
  18. Esme

Mining both probes and bombs loses one from both when u drop

Just relogged and tried again and now seems ok :yay:
  19. Esme

Mining both probes and bombs loses one from both when u drop

Hope this hasnt already been reported. I am mining and always use probes and bombs. I drop alternatively but now when i drop probe it also uses a bomb and also the other way around. It doesnt seem to actually use it just reduces from inventory. I have logged out put a support case and await...
  20. Esme

Achievement: Commando

Started from 0 kreltin at 66.07 Finished 10K at 69.31 Then the reward took me over the magic 70 :cheer:
  21. Esme

Thanks all for gratzes Maybe they buy a lot of skills my old friend :laugh: Well Entropedia says 290ped tt and I have no reason to disbelieve that figure but havent calculated exactly myself. Was enuf to push me past the 70 ;) Indeed not Slupor, and in addition was made increasing uneasy...
  22. Esme

Achievement: 100 in Agility

Gratz on uber achievement :wtg:
  23. Esme

Finally after 10k Kreltin I have unlocked Commando :yay: Thanks to all who gave me advice on which reward to take ............ In the end I couldnt resist the lure of getting Commando :dance:
  24. entropia 2011-03-25 17-29-46-65commando

entropia 2011-03-25 17-29-46-65commando

25. Esme

Servers are down?

Me too:( ...............................
Back