Search results

1. Esme

Skill Buffs while mining

I believe that the skill buffs we get while mining should not be time based considering that there is an amount of running time in between each drop of a probe. Would it perhaps be a lot fairer to be drop based? Also so many of the buffs are at the end of a mining run when I have only a few...
  2. Esme

Mining both probes and bombs loses one from both when u drop

Hope this hasnt already been reported. I am mining and always use probes and bombs. I drop alternatively but now when i drop probe it also uses a bomb and also the other way around. It doesnt seem to actually use it just reduces from inventory. I have logged out put a support case and await...
  3. Esme

Achievement: Commando

Finally after 10k Kreltin I have unlocked Commando :yay: Thanks to all who gave me advice on which reward to take ............ In the end I couldnt resist the lure of getting Commando :dance:
  4. Esme

Avatar Invisible during new avatar creation

I couldnt change my avatar because my face and body were invisible. I have sent a support case to MA and will be trying a relog
  5. Esme

Selling: Selling RapSTAR(L) 135.78tt

I have a RapSTAR(L) to sell 135.78tt SB 220% BO 260% Type: BLP Amp Weight: 0.9 kg Stats Damage: 44 HP Economy Decay: 2.757 PEC Ammo: 800 cells Cost: 10.757 PEC Maximal TT: 176 PED Minimal TT: 5.28 PED Total Uses: 6193 Damage/PEC: 4.090 HP Damage types Impact: 9 HP...
  6. Esme

VU 10.8.1 Download Problem

If already a thread couldnt see it but is anyone else getting download problem with this new release? Looks like it just sits there trying to connect but fails each time
  7. Esme

Unlocked Miner

I have unlocked Miner today :yay: Click to enlarge Was a long time coming
  8. Esme

Hiyachi Model 132 Tachyonic Transformer

I discovered one of these today in my inventory. I didn't realise why I had only got 3 Hansidian Rock and was quietly thinking 'how mean of MA to change so we get so few now' And then ..................... :yay: :wtg: I found one of above in my inventory - how cool is that :cool:
  9. Esme

Driller Tool not working at all atm

My driller tool MD103 is not working at all to pull up a claim. I have tried relogging twice and tried unclicking queue tool (just in case) Have tried both mouse use and keyboard use luckily for me it is a tiny oil or I might be a bit more annoyed. I have put in a support case so I wait to...
  10. Esme

Fraps doesnt work with VU10

Can anyone help with this but fraps doesnt seem to work to take piccies of globals anymore. Is there something I need to do with VU10 to make it work?
  11. Esme

Achievement: Fashion Design

Just unlocked Fashion Design :yay: Click to enlarge
  12. Esme

Selling: Log 2

Post offers in here please :)
  13. Esme

Selling: Vigilante Armor without feet (F)

Selling Vigilante Armor (F) without feet Start bid +600 B/O +700 Make bids either in this post or pm me
  14. Esme

Selling: Hermes Shoulder(F) Hermes Gloves (F)

Selling Hermes Shoulder (F) Click to enlarge Selling Hermes Gloves (F) Click to enlarge Stats Click to enlarge Hermes Shoulder tt 106.52 Start bid +600% (639.12 ped) B/O +900% (958.68 ped) Hermes Gloves tt 101 (full tt) Start bid +250% (252.50 ped) B/O +400% (404 ped) Please make bids...
  15. Esme

Selling: Tiger Harness (F)

Selling Tiger Harness (F) Click to enlarge Stats Click to enlarge Start bid +4K B/O +8K Either post bids in thread or pm me with offers Bid of 3.5K made
  16. Esme

Teleport Chip Improvement

I would like to see a bigger map for teleporting using a chip especially the bigger chips where .00005mm move of mouse ends up in 500 metres or so movement on map. Even better would be the ability to input coordinates for teleporting but I know theres already a wishlist item for this but this...
  17. Esme

Selling: Exceptional Robot Contraction Unit

Rapido, Windowlicker and myself looted an Exceptional Robot Contraction Unit from a SEG tonight. It is for sale and anyone wanting to buy should make offer in thread with a reasonable offer. We have noticed the order on the auction for 5000% so obviously dont pm with anything lower, we are...
  18. Esme

Unlocked Treatment

Weeeeeeeeeee............... unlocked Treament :yay: Have had my ur125 for such a long time in storage waiting to be used and now I can.... :cool: Click to enlarge
  19. Esme

Power Catalyst unlocked

After a few dedicated hours of Nerve Blasting today unlocked Power Catalyst :yay: Click to enlarge Now back to the grind for Commando and Miner :rolleyes:
  20. Esme

Mineral Sense unlocked

Mineral Sense unlocked :yay: Click to enlarge
  21. Esme

12934 ped Chomper and UL Assasin R150

Still shaking after this one but heres the piccys Click to enlarge Click to enlarge The proud team : Click to enlarge And the awesome weapon: Click to enlarge :yay: :yay: :yay: :wtg:
  22. Esme

Rangers welcomes Rapido

Another new member and another soc hunt to welcome Rapido into Rangers. The team just keeps getting bigger :laugh: The hunt was fun and we ended up with 8 globals :wtg: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge...
  23. Esme

Blueprint Comprehension unlocked

At last unlocked BPC :yay: Click to enlarge
  24. Esme

Problem getting back into Entropia?

Having checked if posted already is anyone else having a problem getting back into Entropia after seemingly being stuck in game?
  25. Esme

Rangers welcomes Una

Rangers soc welcomes Una with another very successful soc hunt :wtg: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Not quite as good as the last hunt but very nice with 6 globals and 1 HOF:yay:
Back