Search results

1. N

Selling: Skill Give-away - bring an esi and i'll fill it up

Basically RL issues have forced me to get outta dodge as fast as i can, any skill i have bring an esi and i'll fill it up for you. I'll spam in #Calytrade when online for next week or two, also can provide collateral for esi you supply. Just hate seeing skills go to waste, wide selection...
  2. N

Selling: Selling Everything :)

Due to RL the time has come to part with Dibbler, 272k skills for sale encompassing a wide range of professions as well as items and general stuff. Will update as i go :) All items and storage crap gone :) More to follow, hit me up about any skills you may be interested in Mining...
  3. N

Loader spelling error

"Leadership position bonus PRICE competition" :D
  4. N

Allowing players to change home planet for those started pre new PP's

I know it probably wouldn't be allowed, but perhaps planet partners would care a little more if people were allowed to "change" their account to favour/support newer planet partners. Especially those like myself who were created before any of the new planets were created. Think of it like...
  5. N

Feedback poll on the plan by Neverdie with TP's

Just thought an opinion poll of the community would be a good idea to get the general feelings towards the idea as posted here http://www.presidentofvirtualreality.com/ Will be interesting to see what people actually think about the plan.
  6. N

Teleporter Fees on the way, says President of the Virtual Reality...

Interesting read. http://www.presidentofvirtualreality.com/ http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threads/teleporter-fees-on-the-way-says-president-of-the-virtual-reality.19233/ Thanks to McCormic on EP for finding this lol. :eyecrazy:
  7. N

Getting new blood into EU

I posted a thread last week about where EU is heading, and something that kept coming up was that we need more players... So i have started looking at review sites and this is a way we as a community can help MA/PP's in new player recruitment. I know this has been done before, but lets face it...
  8. N

The direction Entropia is heading

I first started playing many many years ago back when the game was Project Entropia for a couple of years, and returned as Dibbler before VU10. In the past cool items were looted, won in events, (l) bp's dropped with clicks for unlimited versions, and for me at least that was my "dream" to loot...
  9. N

Under full tt limited rings from crates

Hi I just noticed that from the last 150 crates i opened that i have 3 rings under full tt, and just wondered if anyone else has had the same experience. Now it could be just mechanics and received ammo or whatever also but i truly cannot remember the make up of the crates that i got the rings...
  10. N

Withdrawal time at the moment

Hi there Just wondered if anyone knows how long withdraws are taking atm, i have withdrawn before but just after a ballpark timeframe for current withdraws. Thankyou in advance Dibbler
  11. N

State of PCF and pcf community

Is it just me or do most threads these days descend into pointless bickering and bitching? Do others also see a huge sense of humour deficiency over the last year on here? Do others see new posters hung drawn and quartered by community for asking (god forbid) noob questions? I'll only log...
  12. N

Taming increased Skill weekend = less skill gains :D

Sorted out just needed a relog :). Must have been server pass over mess up of some kind.
  13. N

Miner packs in webshop

We have hunter starter packs, Ammo packs with bonus... what about a miner starter pack and perhaps probe packs? I know people will say what about crafters, but am for that to if could figure a way how.:scratch2:
  14. N

Rest In Peace Terry Pratchett - We will miss you

May Death lead you by the hand, and have a good grumble on the way.
  15. N

Delay/lag in soc chat and auction

Anyone else experiencing bad delay/lag tonight or is it just me? Auction taking an age, soc chat had 3 minute delay :D, local chat seems ok tho is quite odd.
  16. N

No Sweaters? :o

Hi Just wondering where the sweat groups have gone, none at Nea's or OLA42. Boreas is bugged atm, can't tp there. :D Anyone seen where they gone? ty :)
  17. N

Scanning

Just a request to return scanning to how it was basically, or at least allow more than 1 scan per creature/vehicle etc. If this change was done to stop afk-ers auto scanning then make number of scans reasonable say 10 or 20, 1 just makes it impractical to skill anymore. Possible reasons for...
  18. N

A Suggestion to enhance space and space combat/pk

Over the last few months i have wrestled with the concept of pk-ing, i mean lets face it there is little reason to pk pirates - risk but no reward. Also there is the heated debate over mothership/log off/transport etc, and again no reason for players to enter combat... So here is my idea...
  19. N

Have Motherships/Privateers been ficed?

Opening thing should read fixed lol :p Just wondering if there is still an issue with getting trapped on them for hours, and hours. I am planning on taking a flight but don't know if i can face it again being stuck for ages. Anyone beta tested them yet this VU? :silly2:
  20. N

WARNING!!! - Don't travel in space at the moment

Well earlier i was stuck on a mothership and Kim very kindly moved me to planet. I thought hmm well quad will be ok, and i can go re-enter mothership and do some pilot/repair skilling. Entered Arkadian Safe Zone from planet, tried to enter mothership no joy, tried to enter arkadia station and...
  21. N

Stuck on the Krusenstern

hi Stuck on the Kruenstern at arkadia space station, can't access pilot seat, can't repair, can't change levels to hangar, can't tp to station. Any chance of moving me to planet. Dibbler
  22. N

Stuck for over 7 hour on a privateer

Hi For the 2nd time in just over a week i am stuck on a ship i can't get off, been stuck at arkadia safe zone on a privateer for just over 7 hours. No reply to my support case from the "24 hour support" and as this is after a supoosed "fix" update i am a little peeved. Can't tp to station...
  23. N

How to rescue people stuck in space

Hi there just rescued Cappy from FOMA-Zeus border and thought i would post how we did it 1- Get quad/vtl close to where person revives 2- Stuck person relog - and then can enter craft. But after 20 or so seconds will revive again at new point then will have to relog again to re-enter...
  24. N

Puny Pathway to eberness and disparity with skilling on different planets.

Ok Hunting carabok punies on arkadia yield more skillgains per hour with M2100 than hunting bigger mobs with H11 on calypso..... Works with all weapons, mf chips etc, crazy crazy skill gains for 10 health mobs, desciples can gain 5% mentor progress per hour with M2100!!! :D Apparently...
  25. N

Can anyone make snse of this support reply? :D

Ok I asked for a simple clarification on whether log off/on on mothership is in breach of games rules, a simple question. I would rather ask than risk a lock and risk it, and i try to play within EULA etc... Why can't they reply in a way that is definitive :D, check this out :laugh: On...
Back