Search results

1. Fefe

Now, I remember why I quit ages ago

Hi, I used to love this game...I spent a lot of time and money on it. Tried to get back but they didn't want me to get back...actually, they don't give a sxxt. Bummer...
  2. Fefe

Uber: Two towers

Well...what can i say? I'm speechless and still can't believe... After "The smallest tower" i got these: Click to enlarge Translation of my last sentence before the hof: "úgy érzem hamarosan valami nagy jön" --> " I feel like something big is coming soon" And after the first shock ... I got...
  3. Fefe

Selling: Skills --> Rifle*Coolness*Evade

Chipping out, selling skills: Currently available chips: Fix prices. Rifle (1150%): TT --> price 14,03 --> 161,3 peds 17,71 --> 203,7 peds 14,78 --> 170 peds 11,33 --> 130,3 peds 15,17 --> 174,5 peds 15,25 --> 175,4 peds 16,37 --> 188,3 peds Coolness (2100%): 15,59 --> 327,4 peds...
  4. Fefe

The smallest tower

Yep maties...it is (almost) the smallest tower. ...but it is the greatest for me :) After 5 years...damn, I'm very happy. Thank you MA, it is the most beautiful present i could get. Merry Xmas for all the fellow Entropians :) Cheeeeers :) Click to enlarge
  5. Fefe

Selling: Selling EP41 SGA

Hey, As the title says... SB:+1,3k BO:+1,6k Auction ends when BO is met or when i decide to accept any bid. ...and... I reserve the right to cancel the auction anytime. Happy biding :) Cheers, Fefe
  6. Fefe

An other drunk post :)

Hey fellow Entropians :) Yes...it's an other drunk post, so plz don't flame. We've drunk a lot tonight but...you know...the drunk is always sincere :) I love EU. I love it cuz there are always some ppl to whom i can talk to...no matter if I'm drunk, lonely, happy or whatever. And that's the...
  7. Fefe

Narc hofs

Same place, almost same time (24h) :) Click to enlarge
  8. Fefe

Itu hof

Hey :) I normally don't upload these size of hofs, but this one dedicated to Don-Don't-Shoot-U-In-The-Back-Papplon (I hope it's not naming, cuz it's just a "nickname" of a stupid ***hole, so it's not a real avatar name) PS: I will kill you in every situation in which I can-----and so my...
  9. Fefe

Buying: Full Vigi M

Hi there, I'm looking for a nice, shiny set of Vigi M. Offers are welcome in PM or in this thread. Thx. ;)
  10. Fefe

My first mining hof

I had a real bad period on CND in the last 1-2 weeks when this beauty came :) Click to enlarge Thx MA! ;)
Back