Search results

1. jupiajo

UI dev team recieve feedback after release

You mean two interns without knowlege of UI design or this game? And a guy who connected this to the server. I know these are rookies, bacause I've been there with my graphics designs and small newspaper print. You can feel it in the spacing of the UI texts and elements. It's just not pleasent...
  2. jupiajo

GOLD RUSH 2023 RESULTS

Wonder if Ark did any check on these results, or do they simply trust their tickers to be impecable :) gratz to the wieners, british not my tongue :)
  3. jupiajo

FYI: Minning Log - Road to ath? or Mindark Broken System?

One more thing to check: base loot without multis should be 80% (75% in indoor before tax)
  4. jupiajo

News: Triton Industries Shares

I will go for 15ped if I find mammoth today.
  5. jupiajo

I don't track average hit rate.
  6. jupiajo

I have 96,6% return mining mostly Argus. Finder tt cost included. Over 100k drops. One x1000, some smaller multis. The loot have improved lately, before it was lower 90s. I focus on finding not mined patches and cursing Mindark. I got a feeling early on that excessive loses are not returned and...
  7. jupiajo

News: Announcing Triton Industries Shares

Maybe they should finally answer this simple and basic question of investors. What % of turnover is goint towards towards the payout ot these shares. Not "% of part of share of something, calc yourselves schmucks"
  8. jupiajo

News: Announcing Triton Industries Shares

Gonna buy some as soon as I hit some decent multi on FOMA after 5 years of meh. Thank you for an opportunity Mindark.
  9. jupiajo

2560x1440p Windowed Mode

Edit setting-ce.cfg in public_users_data folder. I guess r_HeightWin = 1600 and r_WidthWin = 2560. Then make this file read only in system. There should be some posts about this in the forum.
  10. jupiajo

Mindark Reorganizes and announces Ai - Initiative

I smell better returns
  11. jupiajo

Info: Current Withdrawal time

Initiated: 22nd February Commited: 9th May
  12. jupiajo

Info: Let's talk about "happy hour"

Sounds fun, looking forward to more opportuniies like that. Possibly in solo hunting. ;)
  13. jupiajo

Info: No Crypto For You? Can they reconsider their position? Did I inform MA about Crypto TOO SOON?

I guess, MA could implement mining client in the game. When you stand AFK anyway you could press button and start mining, but with chat, auction etc active. Standing AFK in this game is a waste anyway. Pro is that could attract a lot of players Con: people would pull back from core game :D I...
  14. jupiajo

Stopped playing 5 years ago. Just received a mindark withdrawal?

I don't know how other countries civil law works, but here sender doesn't need to prove error. It's the receiver that needs to have title to these money. Else he is obliged to return it. Also works for private transfers. For international transfers it's harder to enforce, may be cheaper to let...
  15. jupiajo

Question: How does the ares mayhem ring work?

It's the worst case scenario. It takes damage from mob before armor, and smack you with % like you have no armor. Nothing interrupts debuff stacking, only when you take the ring off and 5min timer ends. I did test with more than 1000% and defence skill gains on Warlock 10 were not much bigger if...
  16. jupiajo

Mining excavator enhancers currently bugged

You need to drop values of last pull
  17. jupiajo

TI ROI and other ramblings

I stand weakly with total 97,5%, at least for all players, not one. Some crafting would help, If only mindark constructed fun, nice and practical (!) centre for TI community, more teleports etc. maybe there is one i didnt see? Edit: and small thing maybe but psychological: that mundane burgundy...
  18. jupiajo

TI ROI and other ramblings

So 1pec/week would equal around 5%/year. For the long time it was good ROI in financial world, depends how you view inflation this year :) If we consider 97,5% is average return long time in normal activities like hunt/mining and shares are given 25% of that 2,5% taken by game, then we need...
  19. jupiajo

Mining excavator enhancers currently bugged

So what's the fastest test? Find minimal or maximall pull on enhanced vs unenhanced on same mineral? It should be easy to review even in chat.
  20. jupiajo

News: New Treasure Island Deeds

I think these deeds infringe on CLD owners rights because they use the same construction on part of CLD domain. Not the first time to sell something twice (CP). And will this revenue construction bring enough cash flow from barely one server and 100looter/100eff hunters grinding dasps? What's...
  21. jupiajo

using entropia pocket when you dont own a mobile phone ?

There was that one guy that insisted that he can't have a phone in his house. Maybe amish, some strict parent, alergic to EM field or uprising conspirator. Not that he played a semi-gambling video game probably running bare-ass fem ava on modern piece of electronics connected to net. Nothing...
  22. jupiajo

News: Halloween Mayhem 2021

Annihilation instance should have counter of 100h (for a 10 day event) so people can play most of the day and keep their sanity. This would also prevent "corporation avatars" from playing 24h/day. Mayhem Ares Ring L costs 80 mayhem tokens per use, so 8 mayhem stims. Sure it can be used for range...
  23. jupiajo

Next Laptop recommendation.

You need to search for specific CPUs or integrated GPUs. Integrated GPUs are used across CPUs generations in market segments. Find something with optimal integras like: UHD 620 HD 630 UHD 630 Cheapest and oldest option will be i3-8130u cpu. I don't know newer ones, Intel is a big mess.
  24. jupiajo

Loganalyzer

It's self explanatory, it alyzes logans!
Back