Search results

1. coilshot

FYI: NTI Returns, New Treasure Island Deeds

Yeah, I didn't have a chance to get any either. I was at work when they hit the market, 5am east coast time. Any U.S. players would not stand much of a chance to get any.....
  2. coilshot

How to get 90%+ TT?

Oh forgot to mention FOMA. It is not inside mining. You're outside on an very large asteroid in space. That has Bio-domes setup so you do not need a space suit to survive. BTW space suits would have been cool. The composition of the asteroid surface is a higher density than that of the planets...
  3. coilshot

How to get 90%+ TT?

What MA owes you is part of it. The balance of what is available to be mined affects it. So tell those crafters to keep pushing it through the machines. Some areas just don't have resources, there have been areas that I have checked several times over the years and nothing is there. And there...
  4. coilshot

Auction and Limited BP %

Listing limited BPs is a pain. When you list an (L) BP that has an MU of 230000% at its MU, which is 230 PED, the auction warns you it is under 90% of the MU. But you have to increase the price to 2300 PED which is 2300000% MU before the auction does not warn you your price is below 90% of MU...
  5. coilshot

Selling: Paint, Skins, and Extractors

Updated with current MU
  6. coilshot

Bump
  7. coilshot

Paint, 65 ped takes all paint 613 Orange, 228 Brown, 30 yellow ,11 deep cadmium ,12 blue ,6 dark purple,1 pink ,22 purple,1 mauve,3 steel blue,26 violet cream,2 light green,2 navy,108 turquoise, 49 green TT 42,87 MU 70,25 **************** Extractors, 16 types 14 ped takes all extractors...
  8. coilshot

Entropiafund Events: Jackpot, Amazing items in Prizes (Join Here)

Global http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=316509&catid=member&imageuser=12903
  9. 65 Nik

65 Nik

65 PED nik global
  10. coilshot

Entropiafund Events: Jackpot, Amazing items in Prizes (Join Here)

Add me please Ein Coilshot Syha
  11. coilshot

Entropia Universe 11.10.1 Release Notes

yup reload time on finders and excavators very slow compared to what they should be. I think its the new skills for Treasure finding thats affecting it. Depth seems OK, and deposits sizes dont seems affected. I hit a XI, sizable Caldo 2 days ago UNamped. I dont use amps, cant afford...
  12. coilshot

1800 PED prizes at OLA17 in January

Nice Event, hope to see lots of people out there.... :) Coilshot
  13. coilshot

Question: Chikara ER400/MR400

I used the MR400 up until about 1 year ago, it belonged to a friend of mine. NOt sure if he still has it or if he sold it..... You might could try to contact some of the Mining groups that have been around for a long time like UPC or PAC...... Coilshot
  14. coilshot

Question: fixed deposits

Once a deposit is claimed I havent been able to reclaim the same deposit in the exact same place. I have how ever , before amps and autoclaim, been able to find the exact same deposit in the exact same spot. This was when I was testing the "claims grow over time theory". I found a very poor...
  15. coilshot

Parody-"Another one bites the rust" Robot war inspired

Vocals, and video would be cool. Someone get vids from the Bot Wars..... Too bad the bots dont self destuct like the ship you find beacons from. But anyways, nice idea, I wouldnt mind hearing it, I just cant sing it......hehe Coilshot
  16. coilshot

No green line in 100 dropped bombs

hehe I got skills.... I read the post just fine and my post is well inline with this topic. I simple noted that my green lines come at the normal rate that they all ways have, and made some suggestions on changes people could make that might help them find their green lines again. If you dont...
  17. coilshot

No green line in 100 dropped bombs

I went mining yesterday, I made 2 runs of 100 bombs and probes. I did not see any difference in the amount of green lines. My gains were just fine. I do recall times I would go out mining before the event find all kinds of claims and not have hardly any gains at all. Have you tried...
  18. coilshot

Parody-"Another one bites the rust" Robot war inspired

Ok I got another parody... This was inspired by those fighting in the Robot wars, I seen someone write "another one bits the rust" while runnin around Hades. Dont recall exactly who said it, but it gave me the idea for another parody. Thanks :) "Another one bites the rust" Entropians warily...
  19. coilshot

Question: howto deal with when a big claim was taken up by mobs?

I once had gone out mining with my last 30 ped. I had 20 bombs and 20 probes, and no ammo.... I was very carefull to avoid ALL mobs, until I got to the last few drops to make and hit a lag pocket which put me on top of a Prance old, which I can handle NP with ammo..... So I ran around...
  20. My Biggest Hit

My Biggest Hit

old days 836 PED Melchi "vast"
  21. coilshot

Remember the old claims?

Click to enlarge Yes I remember the old claim rods, and when I could find lots of them..... This is a screenie of 1 drop point that started with a med hit, followed by 8 more ore, and finished with 1 Enmatter claim.... Coilshot P.S. also lots of other old day stuff here...
  22. 10 Rods

10 Rods

1 drop point, 9 ore and 1 En claim.
  23. coilshot

FYI: Efficiency in Mining

I have seen them overlap before with 1 En and 1 Mineral. Coilshot
  24. coilshot

General complaint threat in mining profesion

I beleive what he is saying, is he is looking for more patterns in loot... :yay: Another words everyone always posts good days with HoFs and ATHs, but no one post the bad days or mediocre days. So if every also posted those then we all would know which days are good, bad or indifferent. Then...
  25. coilshot

All miners! Look here!!!!!!!!

nice Pics Coilshot
Back