Search results

1. jimbo

What do you think is the best thing to happen to EU ever?

I remember when... you had to run to wherever you wanted to hunt. That sucked. Teleport Chips
  2. jimbo

New VU Loot Distribution, Split Item Stacks?

Yeah, I think its gonna make me quit again, again
  3. jimbo

Dark Knights cowards?

yep, you are very lame there maxwell :rolleyes:
  4. jimbo

Looking for a society :) Take a look if your recruiting!

Yaaay NoBion :) Welcome to HU and New guy Buys the beer ;) (they did tell you that right?) :laugh:
  5. jimbo

HU wants You!

Soc Hunts R Fun mmmKAY? https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=28507&c=22 https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=28506&c=22
  6. dot dot dot

dot dot dot

7. soc hunts r fun mmmkay

soc hunts r fun mmmkay

8. jimbo

HU wants You!

HU is a bunch of wierdos
  9. jimbo

Texas players?

Austin Texas
  10. jimbo

ATM cards

The more I read this forum, the more intelligent I feel. Can no one see how revolutionary it is to tie the ATM system into a frickin video game? I say GO MA!!! It may not be perfect in the beginning, but nothing ever is. Just keep plugging along and making history, why should people expect...
  11. crap clouds

crap clouds

12. jimbo

mammatus clouds. are they for real??

wow those are the best mammatus clouds i have ever seen. I can see why you would suspect them fake. I live in central texas but i grew up in tornado alley (north texas) and have never seen mammatus as well defined as these before. mammatus form when there is no jet stream in the top of the...
  13. jimbo

EF is SLOOoooooooooooooow .... ?

click............................................. .................. ditto on the slow and ditto on the database problem too
  14. jimbo

Camp Echidan problems?

Me suspects it will be the New Oxford location....:wise:
  15. jimbo

Mannequins

cersumon dropped mine last year
  16. jimbo

Omg I've Been Hacked Please Help!!!1 I Beg Youu

. I think I'm a little too drunk to try to understand what i have just read. :computer:
  17. jimbo

904 ped GSI Self Ownage :(

. yes it was a special bugged chip that would give 10k in everything....:rolleyes::rolleyes:
  18. jimbo

904 ped GSI Self Ownage :(

:( I was buing gsi for sellout the last few days and had gotten used maxing the bid up to the buyout except..whoops no buyout :( If you think about how it happened it could have been worse for me if was a little further along in my sellout prcess ah well lesson learned funny that it is on...
  19. jimbo

Red Bull - What are the risks?

red bull + coffee = run quickly red bull taken recently before or after a strong cup of coffee is an incredibly strong laxative :eek: like oh my holy s*it run run run - strong i recommend you just take my word for it :laugh:
  20. jimbo

Win an ADJ Fap! in... 2 hours???

Count Me In ;)
  21. jimbo

Intro to PvP Events - TODAY @ 20:00

more than one dude, dude so far i have found event dudes at the following locations ithica bar ithica stable zychion citadel nymphtown catwalk treasure island stable (all of the large type stables that i have checked so far) jason centre bar
  22. jimbo

slow running

it is odd well i have to second his concern. I went out on the temple trip and he was consistently running slower, much slower, than anyone else. I was the one who said to run zoomed out but when i was looing at you at the time you had your gun up and i meant to run with your gun in the down...
  23. jimbo

Who needs armor? :)

odd fonts Why do you suppose it is that your chat font is different than everyone elses? :confused: is there pe for the mac or something?:laugh:
  24. siggi

siggi

25. jimbo

Sharp Longu Claw , End Of The Mystery .

hmmm oh my oh my please return anonymous person i am interested seeing how this develops...:eek:
Back