Search results

1. CyanIdMako

new computer building help

If you like the memory management on Vista, I'm sure you'll LOVE it in 7 the x64 version utilizes it awesomely, I currently have 4 gb but my friend has 12 gb and it basically caches darn near everything it auto caches your most used programs.
  2. CyanIdMako

Gratz I agree with nightbird would love to see the specs.
  3. CyanIdMako

Yeah all I meant is that you can get audio through HDMI on ATI cards only, yes it's my understanding that it shouldn't effect the GPU at all the chip should take care of all audio processing completely might be wrong though. As far as Nvidia goes I was under the impression that it couldn't pass...
  4. CyanIdMako

yeah prices on gfx card's change every time the wind blows. still say they are both great picks. another thing to think of is Nvidia IMO has better support for hooking up the computer to an HDTV in drivers at least. While ATI as far as I know are the only one's that can pas audio through HDMI...
  5. CyanIdMako

You can't go wrong with the 4890 or gtx 275 both very powerful, and although I prefer the 4890 at same price it's only because it overclocks like a beast. It seems you probably won't be overclocking so it's really on a game to game basis gtx 275 better at some 4890 better at others. Both very...
  6. CyanIdMako

Gold Card infinite loop

LOL that's great it really said that? Thanks I'll look into that Caiman hopefully I don't have to snail mail it. lol
  7. CyanIdMako

Gold Card infinite loop

First of all sorry seems I made the thread in wrong section second of all Nightbird yeah that's where I tried it asks for a code though before I am able to.
  8. CyanIdMako

Gold Card infinite loop

Well long story short I already sent support case to MA, but was wondering if this happened to anyone else or if maybe there's a workaround. My gold card recently died so went to get one for 100 PED, it says don't have enough PED. I go to deposit it asks for gold card code. lol
  9. CyanIdMako

Happy Birthday Doomie

Shame on me is right mate. :( What's wrong with me I should respect my elders especially when they get elderer. :) HAPPY!!! BIRTHDAY!!! DOOMIE!!!
  10. CyanIdMako

Ath

Gratz! BELS!!! BIG gratz ex soc mate been a long time coming and you totally deserved it! :)
  11. CyanIdMako

FAIRY!!! oh and BTW to Navada Cyan is still better then olive :D jk

FAIRY!!! oh and BTW to Navada Cyan is still better then olive :D jk
  12. CyanIdMako

HARRY!!! *I was first*

HARRY!!! *I was first*
  13. CyanIdMako

Achievement: Great day for Fairy! 2K evade and more :)

Gratz! Gratz! that's why you're the leader! o7
  14. CyanIdMako

DOOMIE!!! All hail General Doomie!

DOOMIE!!! All hail General Doomie!
  15. CyanIdMako

Happy Birthday Fairy !!!

Fairy!!! FAIRY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I wish nothing but the best 7 meat pizzas for your birthday lol :D
  16. CyanIdMako

I was thinking of a 29 PEDer if that helps

I was thinking of a 29 PEDer if that helps
  17. CyanIdMako

JAKE!!! how would you feel doing a beacon run?

JAKE!!! how would you feel doing a beacon run?
  18. CyanIdMako

DOOMIE!! how do you make a black background?

DOOMIE!! how do you make a black background?
  19. CyanIdMako

Dangit Fairy you're supposed to agree with me and say the "south" coast :( lol

Dangit Fairy you're supposed to agree with me and say the "south" coast :( lol
  20. CyanIdMako

Meh That's a south coast not a west coast I still think I'm right lol :p

Meh That's a south coast not a west coast I still think I'm right lol :p
  21. CyanIdMako

I did mr. Smarty Pants and guess what it doesn't only an east coast... Norway covers the west...

I did mr. Smarty Pants and guess what it doesn't only an east coast... Norway covers the west so nahhhh! :P
  22. CyanIdMako

Oh lol then... Sweden has a west coast??? lol :D

Oh lol then... Sweden has a west coast??? lol :D
  23. CyanIdMako

There's a west coast of europe? lol

There's a west coast of europe? lol
  24. CyanIdMako

FAIRY!!! My sentece isn't long enough!!!

FAIRY!!! My sentece isn't long enough!!!
  25. CyanIdMako

CAVE!!! Long time no see mate, hope you've been well! TTFN

CAVE!!! Long time no see mate, hope you've been well! TTFN
Back