Search results

1. Satans

Post Cool Screenshots ~

I swear, it looks just like my wife's.... never mind, it's only sabakuma
  2. Satans

Mind Ark ad campaign

the only real advertising that has worked for EU, has been the "word from a friend"
  3. Satans

10 Years playing and 2 withdrawal's to date.

Remember how MA used to do this kind of advertising back in the day? Noobs hitting towers right NEXT to TP's with TT finders, Limnadian district & Billy's SA being the best examples? Most of those noobs withdraw right away and some kept on "gambling" without knowing much about the game. This is...
  4. Satans

Lost stuff... noob again?

In reply to what CumPet Svarog said, your ACC does not get purged as long as you log in the EU website at least once a year. Either way, welcome back Peezle, have a nice stay and get a welcome back HOF !
  5. Satans

Apparently I have to start all over

Are you starting a new avatar account or did you simply get trashed down in rep on your main account? Either way I don't really care, I love rebels, I love Anarchy, and most importantly, I love triggering people with "soft" braindead topics and indulge people in arguments they can't possibly...
  6. Satans

Post Cool Screenshots ~

Taking a nap, hiding from the heat at my favourite place I'm a horny little devil
  7. sleepin

sleepin

8. Satans

Big Deposit

with that amount of money, I'd probably invest 60% in CLD's and play off ROI. Or simply invest in a big UNL mining amp and then grind for profit
  9. Satans

20 Things That Mentally Strong People Don’t Do

"20 things that mentally weak poker players do"
  10. Satans

Sent this support case!!??

Last time I played, I did a fun 650TT run on FOMA while double bombing... came back home with 220TT, but hey, that's short run :D P.S GJ on making a good bait thread OP, trolling is an art and you are somehow trying edit: Think about why most people get 90% on the LONG term and why most...
  11. Satans

huh?

amped NRF's? or unamped? That is the question. Can go 30 NRF's with d-class easily after a big HOF
  12. Satans

ComPet App Deeds

let the cumpet games begin
  13. Satans

Info: 100% pvp hit

is this thread about that quote from that other thread? If so, then I expected something even more ground breaking... something like that invisibility bug from the old days, where you equipped ESI+inserter and became invisible somehow
  14. Satans

Info: "Nearby" in lootable pvp

Radar should be turned back on and the "nearby" function disabled in pvp4. It's pretty much the same thing, so there's no point in having this function when MA could simply turn the radar on. perfect timing shots to make the bubble useless? Running on people and pushing them out of the bubble...
  15. Satans

Info: The bug fix wish list

oh wow, you are still fighting to see that fixed. After all those threads and support cases, do you still have hope? onto the topic. Ankitus set armor + any master coat creates a clipping glitch on the ass area, would love to see a fix there.
  16. Satans

Computer Help: Network driver issue.

The problem is, that those dell network drivers are shit. Try installing Atheros Ethernet drivers from here http://atheros-ar8121-ar8113-ar8114-pci-e-ether.drivers.informer.com/ If that doesn't help, then you probably have a hardware fault. Or, as mentioned above, you somehow turned off the...
  17. 1231231

18. Satans

FYI: Account locked for using graphics enhancing program

Worry not sub-zero, MA does that from time to time, it has happened to me once or twice as well. I was locked for no reason, asked MA what gives and they simply replied - "We will investigate". Roughly 2 months passed, I tried to log back in and was still locked. I asked MA again, what gives and...
  19. Satans

Georg Bear "Fish Tanks and Fire Places"

picture for ants :)
  20. Satans

Star Wars Teaser

yea lol, that's exactly what I'm talking about
  21. Satans

Star Wars Teaser

The new christianity light saber with a cross-hilt decreased my excitement by 85%
  22. Satans

Info: Tried out Lv 13 Amp and disappointed with it!...

To use lv13 amp's effectively, you need about 100 lv13 AMP's and try to hit resources such as Redulite, Wenrex, Devils Tail, Pyrite blah blah blah by using lv13's you are feeding a gambling addiction, which is a pretty effective process.
  23. Satans

Info: Time for another 90% tt Returns thread

I always expect and speculate on HOF's after analysing my overall TT returns. I've even made bets with other miners on who will get a HOF first and surprisingly won. This particular behaviour makes the game much more fun and enjoyable. Putting on a tinfoil hat before each speculation run has...
  24. Satans

Pyrite and damage enahncers

lv13 or terra10 amp makes any hit 50-100++++++ ped globie
  25. Satans

Pyrite and damage enahncers

You would be surprised to find out the actual number of miners grinding that place ;) Blame MA for creating "friends list nearby" function While it's true, that all signs show that, but also take into account that MA is not stupid. They care about the money they make and it's hard to believe...
Back