Search results

1. P

Buying: Ancient Red Scorpion

Looking for this gun! Send me an PM or add me ingame! Best Regards
  2. P

Question: Does low level UL Amps (1/2) for low level miner makes sense?

Hi! Been playing (or throwing in peds) since 2004, without any plan or goal, just having fun with to large guns for my skills etc until I got kids 2012-2014 and time just vanished (so did sleep)... I lost the motivation to continue playing. Chipped out and sold it all... Now the kids are...
  3. P

Buying: Justifier MK.II or MK.I Ancient

Searching for one of those. Sold a MKI for about one year ago when I sold out, and missing it now when Im back in game. The buyer dosnt remember who bought it, so I'm trying here. A-3 Justifier Mk.II Ancient A-3 Justifier Mk.I Ancient
  4. P

Save POI on the map

One thing to the wishlist... I would LOVE to save POI (points of interest) to the Map, and being able to look at them again after logout/login.
  5. P

Selling: Phantom (M)

Selling a Phantom (M) armor Tier 1-3 tt+2700 // Patrik Peewee Rosen
  6. P

Selling: Fap-69 SGA Tier 4.1, Vigilante and more

FAP-69 SGA, Tier 4.1, remaining tier rates: 123, 144. 56, 110, 123, 138 BO: 10 000 peds SB: 6 000 peds Highest bid ATM: 7000 peds Vigilante Armor Male, not tiered SB: Taking offers! Vindicator Armor Male, not tiered SB: Taking offers! Armor plates SB: Taking offers on each set! Set of 5B...
  7. P

Selling: FAP-69 SGA, Tier 4.1

Because of too expensive hobbys IRL, I need to free some cash, that's why I'm selling this beauty! I will miss it every single day! Nice Eco, great Heal/Sec and great tiers! SB: tt+8k BO: tt+10k
  8. P

Selling: UL Isis CB24, Tier 6.5

Because of too expensive hobbys IRL, I need to free some cash, that's why I'm selling this beauty! I will miss it every single day! It can put down some pretty serious damage with all enhancers mounted, and it can be really eco without! I've hunted both small troxes, argonauts etc, but also...
  9. P

Question: Macbook Air users!

Hello! Probably getting an Macbook air as a "travel-laptop", would be awsome if I at least with everything on low settings could log on and check the auc for example? Are there anyone here who's running entropia on a MacBook Air, with bootcamp and windows 7? Does it work? I've found some old...
  10. P

Save waypoints

I would like to save waypoints, name them and sort them in groups. In that way I could place a waypoint when finding a nice mining area, when finding a nice spawn of a specific creature etc. Regards P
  11. P

Selling: Dante

Trading my Dante + peds for a A106! Might also sell the dante if I get a good offer!
  12. P

Selling: Bulk of Blueprints

Hi! Decided to stop crafting! The value according to EntropiaBay is 2600 Peds Just to clearify: Level 1 Finder Amplifier Light (L) Blueprint<-- Name of the BP 1<-- Amount 0.02<-- QR 16.12<--Markup according to EntropiaBay STORAGE (Calypso)<-- Where it's stored atm I would rather sell this...
  13. P

Question: RSS feed not updated?

Hi! How come the RSS feeds are about 6-7 hours outdated? For example the RSS feed for the Selling-category: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=42 The top post atm is Selling: Marber Foxtrot ME And that post is actually in the middle of the second page...
  14. P

Question: EWE EP-21 Defender Improved Ancient

Hi! How many of those are there in game? Regards Peewee
  15. P

Cobran

Cobran is found!
  16. P

test

testing testing
  17. P

Selling: Lvl 5 Mining amp BP, Qr:96.3

Level 5 Finder Amplifier, QR:95.6 SB: tt+3000 BO: tt+3300 Send me a PM if you're interested in any of those. Regards Peewee
  18. P

Selling: Improved EWE EP-21 Defender, Adjusted V1

Due to two resons I'm selling these two beauties: 1. They are alot of fun to play with but I have far to low skills for those weapons :( 2. I have to buy a new pair of weels for my bike Improved EWE EP-21 Defender Link...
  19. P

Selling: Fire Forge ARR 8000M

Hi! Don't need this rifle any more... Tier 1.2 http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=103 Rates: 115,133,85,87,60,132,137,85,96,100 SB: tt+1000 BO: tt+1300 Possible items in a trade: A105
  20. P

Buying: Do you own a shop you dont use?

Hi! No idea about what this post will result in but I'll give it a try! I've been thinking about a shop for about a year now. Though I feel that I know too little about shops and the chance of making profit to spend 10-15k on one. There for I'm looking for someone who I can lend/rent from! To...
  21. P

Selling: Tiger Arm Guards (M) (UL)

Selling my Tiger Arms, Male, Unlimited. Tier 1.3 Tier Rates: 131,105,132,120, 94,163,70,96,157,130 SB tt+2900 BO tt+3100
  22. P

Selling: Gremlin, Nemesis (w/o feets), Vindicator (Male)

Hi! Taking bids on those armors that's just collecting dust in storage! I'm only selling complete sets! No trades, pure peds only! Nemesis gloves, tier 0.3 SOLD! Nemesis thighs, tier 0.4 SOLD! Nemesis shins, tier 0.4 SOLD! Nemesis harness, tier 0.6 SOLD! Nemesis helmet, 1.2...
  23. P

Buying: Full UL Jaguar (M)

Hi! I'm searching for a full Jaguar (M), send me a PM or write in this thread if you got one set for sale! Best Regards Peewee
  24. P

Vindicator male

No idea what ppl are paying for this useless but good looking armor :)
  25. P

Help: Good weapons for me to skill with?

Hi! I haven't really used a lot of melee weapons, and I think its time :D My current professions are: Brawler (dmg) : 17 Brawler (hit): 14 Knifefighter (dmg): 17 Knifefighter (hit): 12 Swordsman (dmg): 11 Swordsman (hit): 7 What would be 3 economical weapons for me to skill in these...
Back