Search results

1. Lilleskutt

eRepublik

Fight for your country (Read Sweden..!) in eRepublik! And if you use this link ill appricate it, and ill try to help you as much as possible!! https://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Anders84 :lolup:
  2. Lilleskutt

Language translation

The swedish translation need to be looked over. There are some wording that does not make sense.
  3. Lilleskutt

New computer

Hi ! Can anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong to get the game started on my new computer? I have tried to run it in both windows mode and full screan the screan become black and the i got the attached message. Anders
  4. Lilleskutt

eRepublik - Swedens revenge

Have any of you heard of eRepublik? Its a webbased game where every county is living its own life independent of whats happen irl. As it is today the the european map looks like this: Sweden need everyplayer they can get: http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Anders84 Sverige behöver alla...
  5. Lilleskutt

HoF: Small but yet the first, containing SGA

I was short of peds so I bought a small amount of ammo and went north of Fort Iticha. I was hoping to get some nice loot so that I atlest went plus. Suddenly the red dots starts to appear, the one on the hill is mine! And suddenly I hear a sound I never heard before: After taking the gratz...
  6. Lilleskutt

"Leave soc"

I can use the button leave soc... I can see it and i can press it, the page refresh'es but nothing have happend. What can I do to join "SWE Hunt" instead? BR
  7. Lilleskutt

Achievement: Finally can I do some nice paintings ;)

After a great start on my longblade's career i carried on, and when I reached lvl 18 in Swordsman(hit) i realised that I only needed 2 more levels to unlock Martal arts I buyed a Rutic Kil and hoped for the best... It took me some time to make the last levels but finally: And i felt like it...
  8. Lilleskutt

Question: Which weapon should I choose?

I want to hunt with big eco, so which weapon should I choose? High dmg/sec or high dmg/pec ? The list is skillbased (entropiawiki.com) Thanks
  9. Lilleskutt

Selling: Oa-101 (l) 104%

As the title say, iam selling OA-101 (L) for 104.1% Send PM if you want one 17 pices left
  10. Lilleskutt

Auction help

Have you ever wondered at what price does this auction really end with the fee included. OR maybe you are wondering, as i was, how you get the best price if you sell to a auctionorder. Let me show what i mean: In storage you have 2300 pices that have a tt of 23,00 ped In auction there is a...
  11. Lilleskutt

150K Explosive Projectiles

As the title says! The price is 103.07 % Plz send me a PM, or go buy them in Twin mall lvl 2, shop next to auction
  12. Lilleskutt

Achievement: 3000!

Today I have reached 3000 skillpoints in Longblades :) Its not a big step in EU, but this is a big step for me! Now iam aiming for the unlock of "Martial arts" and "MDA"
  13. Lilleskutt

Selling: Full TT OA-101 (L)

OreAmp OA-101 (L) for only 104,9% You find them in Twin mall lvl 2 no. 7 next to the auction
  14. Lilleskutt

Question: Which is the most accurate

Now Iam a bit confused... I was about to trade some orange paint and went to PEaution.com to check the price OK, but then when I got to see the Paint so I could use EU tracker it said: So which is the most accurate? Is the Orange paint traded for ~105 or ~115 And how is it possible that the...
  15. Lilleskutt

Buying: Kilic Kek

As the title says iam looking for a Kilic Kek limited or not limited
  16. Lilleskutt

Sib for blueprints

Hey Does it exicts a guide for Sib (Skill Increase Bonus) for blueprints? By guide I mean like this: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hunting/58548-guide-skill-increase-bonus-weapons.html https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/tools/79018-guide-skill-increase-bonus-healing-tools.html
  17. Lilleskutt

Shop: EIFund

I have now added all items in EIFund's shop at entropedia's shoplist The List can be found here I will try to update it every 48:th hour Enjoy
  18. Lilleskutt

B: Loughlin Cutter Three (L)

Anyone know where I can find some Loughlin Cutter Three (L)
  19. Lilleskutt

HOF or not??

Isnt this a bit stange: Shouldnt "axel ax peiffer" 131 ped global be a HOF ?? Or can someone explain to me
  20. Lilleskutt

Orders in auction...

Ive just discoverd this with orders. And now I saw this: The upper pic is the offer and the lower is the order. There are many items with lower markup-price than the order max markup. Is it like this, the order just autobuy items at buyout-prices, or one minute before the auction ends? Plz...
  21. Lilleskutt

Finally my first solo global

After 18 months in this game: :)
  22. Lilleskutt

Pics

Hi, is it posible to remove duplicats of a pic in the Gallery?
  23. Lilleskutt

Axe %

My idea is: In the window there you can see how much ammo you got, i wanna see the durability of my axe...
Back