Search results

1. Eternal_Z'

Selling: SKILLS, mostly combat skills, take a look

SKILLS for sale Selling skills under mu. If you are interested please contact me here or ingame. Thank you. 6760 Handgun 6419 Laser Weapon Technology 6582 Anatomy 6017 Marksmanship 5376 Ranged Damage Assessment 5025 Weapons Handling 4223 Rifle 4024 Combat Reflexes 3968 Dexterity 2134 Aim 2379...
  2. Eternal_Z'

Selling: Skills for sale

I've got some skill implants for sale: 13.37 PED Power Fist 9.52 PED Pyrokinesis More skills available, ~150k in total waiting to be extracted, if you're interested please send me a PM with offers for the implants that i've mentioned or any other skills that you're interested in (Hunting...
  3. Eternal_Z'

Selling: Shopkeeper Pad

Selling one Shopkeeper Pad. Price - under auction's lowest. PM me if you're interested. Or find me ingame through Player Register: Eternal Z
  4. Eternal_Z'

Selling: Twin Peaks Mall Shop

Selling Twin Peaks Mall Shop, L3#12. It's located in a good place, close to televator. The stuff that is currently inside the shop won't be included in the sale. Start Bid: 10k PED I'd prefer peds, but i can accept CLDs or items in the deal too. Time limit: 2 weeks maximum. The best offer is...
  5. Eternal_Z'

GF GTX480 - nothing revolutionary

Tired of waiting for Fermi? Looks like the first official nVidia GeForce GTX 480 (Fermi) benchmarks have been done and looks like it won't offer much more performance than the ATI Radeon HD5870 and in Crysis benchmarks they actually show equal results. The review was online for a very short...
  6. Eternal_Z'

Selling: Spiral Street Dark Strife Jacket (M)

As the title says, i'm selling my Spiral Street Dark Strife Jacket (M). It's in the auction atm, less than 24 hours left, so happy bidding! :)
  7. Eternal_Z'

Exceptional Robot Optics Lense

I've been hunting bots for months already and today i looted an Exceptional Robot Optics Lense :yay: I hope this item will be exchanged for the PoE armor, i don't know if i need any other parts for it, but i will do my best to make it happen. Thank you Mindark!
  8. Eternal_Z'

Selling Dr Almon Duchev Log Part 7

I'm selling Dr Almon Duchev Log Part 7. Please post your offers here.
  9. Eternal_Z'

Selling Dr Almon Duchev Log Part 1

I'm selling the Dr Almon Duchev Log Part 1. Please post your offers here.
  10. Eternal_Z'

GF9600 excelent for CryENGINE2?

Here are the Benchmarks of the GeForce 9600GT 512M Graphics Card, which is comming in Q1 2008. This may be an excelent card for the EU CryENGINE2, because it offers about the same performance as the GeForce 8800 series and costs even less. So if you're thinking about an upgrade for your EU...
  11. Eternal_Z'

Looking for a Society

Hello entropians. My full name ingame is Eternal Z' Rhythm. I've been playing EU for about a year now. I've got about 30k total skills, but i've gained most of them during the last 2 months. :wtg: I'm a hunter mainly at the moment and i own some medium equipment (P4+Nemesis+SK-20) for...
  12. Eternal_Z'

TP Map's Enhancement

I think the map ingame is too small. Sometimes when i want to teleport somewhere far away from my current location, i need to zoom in and out, just to select the tp from the map (especialy in Amethera). I don't like the tp's list on the left, i never use it and it's always off, cause it's...
Back