Search results

1. S

Selling: LTS easter ring 2019 need peds only 11K b/o

Hi as above title http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=PersonalEffect&id=128 IGN: Rebecca Snow Taylor
  2. S

Selling: WTS ark moon deeds bulk sale

Lf someone to buy all my moon deeds at 26 ped each have almost 500 of them msg me please.
  3. S

Buying: having a bit of interest in owning a shop

I am Looking for a small shop, based on previous thread one sells for 12k in PA Mall but that was years ago and due to some info i got from a uber, i will not offer more then 13k max on shops in twin peaks/PA mall, anywhere else with lower item points i offer much lesser depending on location...
  4. S

Suggestion: Should traps and other interesting Hunting Stuff be added into EU?

I think right now the game needs a lot more trickery stuff added into game. In this game called fortnite where i used to play we have lots of booby traps, shields and stuff like that and it makes for a fun interactive experience. Also useful to distract pkers, like maybe we can upgrade decoy...
  5. S

HoF: Great Hunter Snow - The Journey: First 5 digits HOF (~50k Eomon Old)

I started EU in 2007 where i was told many people made money here. My first mentor was Richard Smith Grandux, who taught me the basics of the game and gave me some ped to shoot. Over the course of 1 year i had gotten globals , my first exo HOF, and i learn more things about the game. I had...
  6. S

Suggestion: Menagerie system in EU

a long time ago, i used to play a game that has a feature like this. We go in, we see all our pets frolicking, with nice music and stuff. However the concept i feel was a bit too simple. So with unreal engine 5 and EU, having a menagerie will make it all the more stunning with insane graphics...
  7. S

Suggestion: expanded functionality of friend list, also add an enemy list

so i have many friends on my list, but some of them are mostly for trading, there are also inactive players, and sometimes the people i want to see on my flist i want them to be prioritzed. So my suggestion is adding seperators on the flist, i can have close friends aka besties,:laugh:, people i...
  8. S

Suggestion: Give buffs to high level texture skins

I think while we have to appreciate that the game has changed in a way people now have accessible to other forms of texture/color to express themselves e.g. tiarak as a black replacement, dark lysterium, praetorium, arabesque among the easy accessible options with low skill req, a lot of those...
  9. S

Selling: Full set of Perseus armor (F) mid low value TT lowest 28.6%, highest ~44%

Hello as stated in above title, the avg % remaining value of the set i will say is ~35%. Looking to sell the full set at 143% or best offer. Contact me ingame or msg me in the forum. IGN: Rebecca Snow Taylor just leave a msg even if i appear to be offline.
  10. S

Achievement: Finally Unlocked the worst profession ever in EU :laugh:

so ya, why do i said mentoring is the worst prof ever in EU? here are my 2 reasons :laugh: 1) Someone must lose so that others will win. ya i think EU is a zero sum game like the stock market, someone must pay decay for MA and the lootpool. Each newbie that goes to learn how to play the game...
  11. S

Wanted: Some disciples

Delete this if anyone can plz i am no longer looking for any disciples.
  12. S

Snow Loan Service

Hello, not sure what i want to add atm, too long but erm ya, will update as require. I will do tidying and proper updating when i have time :) All prices are Negotiable to a small extent and prices are bound to reduce by a lot if you loan for a longer period of time. We could also do what i...
  13. S

Buying: EMT EK Deluxe 2.5k

prefer tiered, leave a msg or contact me ingame, sometimes i am at twin peaks. IGN: Rebecca Snow Taylor
  14. S

Introduce more bound gears into the game!

Hello, as a miner/hunter i noticed one very sick trend: a lot of players specifically buy and resell weapons/med tools/armor and drive up the prices and on top of that, there is like a lot of them doing this. In most cases, they do not even use them, they are only there to resell the items. I do...
  15. S

Selling: Snow wtb/wts thread (List inc Clothes, Herb box high tir, Armatrix Amps )

Snow wtb/wts thread WTB LIST - A unl whip starting level - Supremacy/Sentinel Arm or Thigh F Limited , Spartacus or Chronicle Harness F Limited only need High TT -Accustim/Devastim 5mg for 2.1 ped each, Accustim 10mg for 6.5 ped each WTS LIST (Note: all my stuff is lower then Avg AH Prices...
  16. S

Help: Why does this Mulaak'f hit me for more damage?

i was bored so i decided to give this mulaak'f a try. I was told they hit very hard. I went solo to the mission land and put on my gnome + 5as as a test experiment. Like over 30 hits was between 80-110+, so i thought that was fine. I hired some healers to help me and continue again. After some...
  17. S

Selling: WTS/WTT Baringer 33, misc items, also wtb some stuff

hi before i touched on the baringer at the end of my post, let me list my other misc items. If possible, try to whisper or mail me ingame, Rebecca Snow Taylor. All misc commonly traded items below will be sold below MU ofc. Colonizer Foot Guards (F,L) - i have a lot of these. Make me any offer...
  18. S

HoF: Alicenie 2137 ped

so i decided to pay a visit to the new moon everyone was talking about ( well i just took a break and came back not so long ago :)) A crafter there, elune gave me a tip where to explore. I walked around and i decided to drop a few probes to check. A lot of NRFs, and i got discouraged. Then...
  19. S

Buying: Hunter Shin Guard Mentor Edition F

Hunter Shin Guard and Foot Mentor Edition F In game name: Rebecca Snow Taylor for discussions
  20. S

HoF: sometimes goin the wrong direction can bring the unexpected :D

i decided to go mine some blaus after my armor needed an upgrade to t1. Using my tp chip, i ended up in a middle of a huge atrox spawn. I went like arrgggh, wrong direction. Whether its instinct, gut sense or w/e, for some unknown reason i decided to drop a probe exactly where i stood instead of...
  21. S

HoF: 10k warrior commander 010011

it all started with my soc mate nuker finding a really weird monster, he talked to me about killing it and i was like, ya, sure, this thing sure looks weird. He did a quick check and told me that this thing had like 25k hp. Realising i need a good team, i quickly asked around in twins for a...
  22. S

Selling: selling: robot tilt compensator

selling: robot tilt compensator, aquila harness f limited, electric strike chip II, dynera laser sight hi i am selling robot tilt compensators, have 107 of them, aquila harness f limited, electric strike chip II, dynera laser sight, pm me if you are interested in buying. Ingame Name: Rebecca...
  23. S

Cyrene bugs is preventing me from logging in

so i decided to visit cyrene to get myself some nice tt weapons, bad move. Now my char keeps crashing everytime i tried to log in!:mad: makes me missed the ship too :mad: if MA sees this or someone who can can they transfer me so that i don't get stuck in this recurring loop of char crashing...
  24. S

Buying: hunter armor parts (mentor edition preferred), knight armor parts all f

hunter armor parts (mentor edition preferred), knight armor parts all f, qr 100 simple i plastic ruds bp need hunter armor shin, armguards mentor edition preferred, knight arms, harness and face guard, qr 100 simple i plastic ruds bp ingame name: rebecca snow taylor
  25. S

looking for mercenaries

hi i am looking for mercenaries that can help me kill monsters in return for skill gains, atm i am looking for player of all skill levels, altho i prefer players that has philosopher's sword sib maxxed, even better if you have your own sword, also hiring a healer that can heal 35-50 dmg per...
Back