Search results

1. vanjadiablo

SEX change ?!?

As a title says , do we want a sex change ingame :confused: :woot:
  2. vanjadiablo

BALKAN 2009 to be continued.....

What can I say ? ...................Ups we did it again To be continued.....
  3. vanjadiablo

Info: Wof Slovenia 2009

Ok ...This is it boys and girls, the wof is starting !! Because of the small amount of players from formal Yugoslav republic in EU, after long negotiations with my soc m8s, my RL friends and some friendlist m8s :wtg: We have decided that every year 1 country is promoted in Wof tournament until...
  4. vanjadiablo

Balkan new year

HAPPY NEW 2009 YEAR ALL :thumbup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8RUGHGTQr8 :tp::tp::tp::tp::tp:
  5. vanjadiablo

2nd TRY

Ok i still don‚t have all the materials needed to craft a good film.......but still better then the last time :wtg: Check it out and tell me what u think of it :yay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oDLyr8NKiU
  6. vanjadiablo

We are all this !!

I have to share all this with you Avatar name Total loot Total finds "BALKAN"spies ATTACK 54 PED $$$ BALKAN SPIES $$$$$ 260 PED $$$$Balkan was here $$$ 243 PED $KLOSARI SA BALKANA$ 143 PED * BALKAN PoWeR ** 57 PED ** united BALKAN spies **...
  7. vanjadiablo

My 1st video ever made

Don`t be to harsh in flaming me now :ahh: This is the 1st EU movie i made..... thru time my "making movie skills" will increase:D btw I`m trying to work in Adobe premiere pro http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iubg9OhxfEk
  8. vanjadiablo

Buying: ghost foots

buying ghost foots F (L) @ fair price
  9. vanjadiablo

Selling: DOA Loudmouth

Selling DOA Loudmouth for 27.5k.........:handgun:
  10. vanjadiablo

Selling: Nemesis F set

Selling nemesis F armor set. Place your offers here or via PM SB is TT+3k .......... B/O tt+4.5k
  11. vanjadiablo

Info: Daspletor hunt |united BALKAN spies|

It`s been some time since r last daspletor hunt. For u that forget it here`s the quick reminder. DASPLETOR HUNT So here we r back, same target same distance. united BALKAN spies with some new inovations,reinforced with some old and new members, going to try to give 101% for this hunt and try...
  12. vanjadiablo

Buying: Solir F (L)

Buying solir F set or parts ......... any1 selling ? :scratch2:
  13. vanjadiablo

Entropia Universe presentaion in Serbia ??

Hello all. 1st of all let me introduce myself. My name is Vanja and i come from Belgrade the capitol of Serbia. As u probably know Serbia is in Southern Europe on the Balcan penincula. U probably heard of me, my avatar and my soc the united BALKAN spies. My efort in this soc is unquestionable...
  14. vanjadiablo

Selling: Knight F set

Selling full F knight set........ I wanna sell it as a set not part by part, consulting the markups i was thinking that the SB for the set will be around TT+300......... BO:scratch2: don`t know will see how much will it satisfy me :silly2: Accepting offers thru this tread or by PM (i`ll put PM...
  15. vanjadiablo

Buying: Doa Lm

Buying DOA LM ,...... offers here or PM :wtg:
  16. vanjadiablo

Societies that astonish u with theres recent achievements

:woot::woot::woot::woot: Like it says in the title. Vote for societies that amazed u, rather with the achievement or with there members getting the big finds, or just making theres society name known. I think i spell all this right :scratch2: :)
  17. vanjadiablo

Question: Do we need longer team names ?

I always need couple of more letters to express myself and team that i`m representing :ahh: Do u think the same ? Do we need longer names, shorter or the same :)
  18. vanjadiablo

Buying: Boar F set

Like it says in the topic, i`m buying full set of boar F....... PM your offers or write it down here
  19. vanjadiablo

Balkan & Friends Desplator Hunt

Hello everyone :wtg: I`m anouncing that there will be a great desplator hunt, on CND around 28th of June.(The date is set as a starting point, around that day the hunt wil be,time will additionally be set) This way i`m calling all our friends to join us on this date This is gonna be a hunt...
  20. vanjadiablo

Info: What happened ?????

Ups so stupid of me :D
  21. vanjadiablo

Info: Balkan Soc Meeting, Belgrade 2008

All of you can only hear about how Balkans party.....now`s the chance u all see it ! :yay::wtg: These are the picture from united "BALKAN" spies society members meeting in Belgrade May 2008. MEMBERS FROM SLOVENIA, BOSNIA & SERBIA A bit of info till we wait for pictures :D People came from...
  22. vanjadiablo

Funny Pic Contest WIN 300 EFD + ......

Well ppl let`s see how good sence of humor u have :yay: Show me a picture u think it`s funny:yay::D MAKE mE laugh :D A t-shirt , sign,...... all funny stuff envolved i`ll pay the winner 300 EFD on 1st April when the contest is officaly over, winner i choose :ahh: Any1 who wanna contribute...
  23. vanjadiablo

Buying knight face guard F

Like in title i wanna buy knight F mask. If any1 has it an want to sell write it down here or PM me :wtg: I know it`s not some expansive item like the ones u selling here, but i`m looking it for some time, and want to complete the set .....
  24. vanjadiablo

Greece & Serbia *(ex YUG)

Oki ppl, i was wondering to make contest of some kind. Just wanna see the reply of how many ppl i can count on, and when should we meet :scratch2: I was thinking of hunting together , but i`ll listen to other ideas:D U can contact me here or ingame for this event Ok start replying...
  25. vanjadiablo

Greece & Serbia *(ex YUG)

[/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG] Oki ppl, i was wondering to make contest of some kind. Just wanna see the reply of how many ppl i can count on, and when should we meet :scratch2: I was thinking of hunting together , but i`ll listen to other ideas:D U can contact me here or ingame for this event...
Back