Search results

1. PeteHines

Returning to Entropia

I used to be a daily player and have been away from the game for sometime now and was wondering with so much time and so many changes to the game where I should start? New mobs to hunt? New areas to explore? thank you in advance for any suggestions!
  2. PeteHines

Question: Vaccine mission

Ive completed this one myself but wanted to bump the thread for anyone that still may need it to take part in the Hussk on the 7th !
  3. PeteHines

FYI: Hussk Spawning: Official Thread

this sounds like too much fun to miss, count me in
  4. PeteHines

revive (L)

I would love to see some new (L) versions of old chips drop in our loot, I for one would love to unlock ESL but there is not many of the old res chips around.So maybe a res chip (L) also maybe a (L) wormhole too please
  5. PeteHines

3K PED Weekly Slaughter l BIG Industries

would like to throw my name in the hat too please!
  6. PeteHines

Addition of the Isis LR68, When?

would like to get my hands on one of those aswell :bandit:
  7. PeteHines

servers down?

was ingame and everything lagged out and now I cant log back in, client loader says systems are offline? are servers down and why now?
  8. PeteHines

Servers Are Down

:xbiggrin: maybe the xmas presents are causing the delay
  9. PeteHines

Metal Spies above Tukar.

I may be mistaken but my wife was hunting north of Jason tp and the ships are there also :scratch2: These ships look very similar to the ships that appeared in the last days of the Old World(pre vu10)
  10. PeteHines

Discovery: Herman CAP-303 Smuggler

teladon :wise:
  11. PeteHines

Discovery: Herman CAP-303 Smuggler

was online and saw this one huge gratz on a sweet gun! :D
  12. PeteHines

Teaser: Mount Hephastos!

noone has mentioned it yet but what is the mob at right of screen? beside the Osseo/kerberos its small and only 3 legs??? one of the new mobs possibly?
  13. PeteHines

new content as told by ma-official

I hope they do more work on it than they did with the feffoid, all they do is step from side to side not much of an upgraded AI if you ask me :confused:
  14. PeteHines

New updates scheduled 26th september 2011

although nice to see some of the old systems returning to game(that should have been back well over a year ago) I really hope there is some advertising going to happen aswell otherwise this update is not going to help many people as there arent too many noobs joining each day. again i say nice...
  15. PeteHines

Question: Does Unlimited armor still loot on Calypso?

sorry didnt know it was yours ;) I guess there is no getting jag gloves anymore as I havent seen an Equus in months :scratch2: maybe the umbranoids are using them to plow their crop fields :laugh:
  16. PeteHines

Question: Does Unlimited armor still loot on Calypso?

looted a jag helm about 2 months ago from a morsusilex while mining
  17. PeteHines

Server Going Down in One Minute!

back up for me now!
  18. PeteHines

is it coming up on an hour yet? or does it just feel that way since i want to play ;p
  19. PeteHines

would have been a nice idea to give everyone (L)thrusters simliar to the weapons given on gateway with small tt(like 1 trip) so at least we could all try space out
  20. PeteHines

would have been nice or would be nice to have some word on how long this may take ..:(
  21. PeteHines

Servers are down again! What's going on?

putting our bps back I hope!
  22. PeteHines

Server Downtime for Release

arrgh now i gotta take another day off work
  23. PeteHines

Entropia Universe 11.10.0 Release Notes

alot of posts about mining but as I am a hunter at heart I cant help but be a bit concerned, on the login page it shows a lvl19 feffoid outcast and it looks like the guy hunting is wear supremacy :scratch2: does this mean mobs we used to easliy kill but now that they are lvlwhatever they feed...
Back