Search results

1. Kamikaas

Selling: musca sets M & F

Musca is the settler of Arkadia, so yes...they are the TT armour
  2. Kamikaas

How many Dutch people in EU?

nee, die melde vlak daarvoor dat ie uit Delft komt ;)
  3. Kamikaas

How many Dutch people in EU?

31 jaar, kom uit Delft op het moment :)
  4. Kamikaas

Info: UL-SIB items history & info thread 2011

Riker UL3 - looted from: Estophyl - Planet: Calypso 1.looter ??? - owner:Jennson - price ??? -- 2.Skitzo Skitzo Frenic - owner: ??? - price: ??? 3.looter ??? - owner Earl von Kippler - price ??? -- 4.looter ??? - owner: Salonga salo Calypso - price: ??? 5.looter: Hotei Hotei Luck - owner: ...
  5. Kamikaas

yeah finaly got my payback

gratz ronnus, well deserved :D
  6. Kamikaas

21k with another emine 13 attempts

uber gratz dabu!
  7. Kamikaas

ja lekker, met jou dan??

ja lekker, met jou dan??
  8. Kamikaas

Uruguay-Netherlands... Gues it!

omg what a game, a hardbeat of 500+.. but we are through!!! on to the finals..i really hope we have a chance
  9. Kamikaas

hey, mijn account bestaat nog, maar speel niet meer :)

hey, mijn account bestaat nog, maar speel niet meer :)
  10. Kamikaas

WoF 2010: Team BeNeLux

will not be there as my account except skills is empty donated 1500 EFD for the banner Good luck everyone and make us proud!
  11. Kamikaas

Modified Fap SGA Edition

so..you got your standard fee, you got a 70ped tip..so you got your tip, he held his words. of course it would be nice if he had gave you more after he sold the fap, deposited or what ever... but in this case as i see it, you have to put the fault by your friend as he is the one who f***** it...
  12. Binarykirtz

Binarykirtz

13. Kamikaas

Info: Top 20 ATH for Every Resource!

http://www.entropiatracker.com/player.asp?mode=viewPlayer&PlayerID=24694 Click to enlarge
  14. Kamikaas

A Man with a Mission

nice interview, but still waiting for an interview with the hamster running the servers :D
  15. Kamikaas

Question: What Level Prosp/Surv did you get your first uber?

hit mine with an OF 211, was just able to use it after chipping a bunch mining skills out. hit an 18k belkar next to a TP
  16. Kamikaas

Achievement: t1 MM

thats really sick!, gratz anyway :rolleyes:
  17. Kamikaas

Your best item loot ever?

Click to enlarge Uber Esto with Riker UL 3 UL Click to enlarge Agel micro skirt bp (L) Click to enlarge 18k ATH Click to enlarge salamander feet F
  18. Kamikaas

Info: Top 20 ATH for Every Resource!

Binary Fluid 360 PED Saturday, October 17, 2009 20:21 Snoop Da Don Dogg Kirtz stone 207 PED Friday, December 26, 2008 13:45 Snoop Da Don Dogg some older ones :)
  19. Kamikaas

HoF: Yeah my first solo hof :D

big gratz, always nice!
  20. Kamikaas

Dutch Elite Squad celebrates first lustrum!

big gratz! :yay::yay:
  21. Kamikaas

Info: MIX Teams..

Netherlands 41.528 km² Belgium 30.528 km² --------------------------- 72.056 km² Czech Republic 78.866 km² who`s bigger ;) even with luxembourg counted in whe are still smaller ;)
  22. Kamikaas

HoF: Fat Rats on Proterons

gratz, nice run!
  23. Kamikaas

jij ook happy newyear :D

jij ook happy newyear :D
  24. Kamikaas

Happy New Year!

same for you and of course for all other players, may lootius be with you in 2010 and of course after that best wishes and have a lot fun!
  25. Kamikaas

Documentary Virtual Worlds

thank you very much for sharing, really nice to see and have a deeper look in virtual worlds. thnx for all the efforts you put in :cool:
Back