Search results

1. Undertone

Uber: My Spidey senses were tingling

Double gratz :yay: GO for a third ;)
  2. Undertone

Robot Legions Rise

Thanks for sharing and reminding me of the madness I used to love.
  3. Undertone

Crash during update

Howdy all, Not sure if anyone has suggestions, so thought might ask here. Hadn’t played in while, so obviously eu ran update. All the check pre-process worked and eventually started the the update process. All was norm at this point... then it just stopped and shut program down without any...
  4. Undertone

DNA Fragment A - why are they not dropping?

Just recently looted A from Atrox, so can confirm they drop them/it. Was one in a nice global. All the best, Indica
  5. Undertone

Formicacida Uprising

Happy new year ? Please add me. Indica Undertone Augen Thanks
  6. Undertone

HoF: Tina´s HoF

Big gratz. Your link made me recall Berlin Mayday 1992, that was big too :eyecrazy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWyKBpl09mw That was fun, and dam loud. Keep having fun adn may you get may more HOFS Indi
  7. Undertone

*Pemphredo Island* AUDs Bonus Event for Miners

Please add me: Indica Undertone Augen Thanks. All the best, Indica
  8. Undertone

CalyNET: RISING MENACE IN ATLAS HAVEN!

Yes please. Was thinking this the other day.
  9. Undertone

Selling: UL Combustive Attack Nanochip VIII for sale

Hot bump to the top.
  10. Undertone

Bump up from page 5 bump
  11. Undertone

Selling: Monria

if I didn't hit the calculator button incorrectly I think it is 19 days (993,032.16 PED). Have taken 5% of the original amount and then reduced that new figure by 5% and so until I got nearest figure to your 1,000,000 PED ie 2,500,000 - 125,000= 2,375,000 2,375,000 - 118,750= 2,256,250...
  12. Undertone

Need UL Sunday bump, happy for UL sat as alternative trade :tongue2:
  13. Undertone

Where there's smoke, there's fire bump :smoke::yup:
  14. Undertone

:bump: :lolup: :bump: Feel free to make an offer :) Thank you, Indica
  15. Undertone

As the title says, One UL Combustive Attack Nanochip VIII for sale :) SOLD Freshly looted yesterday. Don't use mind force a great deal so am wanting to sell it and use the PED for activities I prefer in game. Here is a pic of the chip: Here are the Tiers of my chip: Please PM or...
  16. Chip for sale

Chip for sale

two pics for the sale threas
  17. Chip for sale

Chip for sale

two pics for the sale threas
  18. Undertone

LOOKING FOR Tripudions Old and Prowler

Was sure there used to be some south west-ish of oxford. one way to base of purple area. but that was long time ago since I was there. Just finished on FOMA, so will head down and have a quick look. Let you know either way. Indica Update: stand corrected regrettably :( Followed both rivers...
  19. Undertone

It's been quite the journey, but now...

Agree, was/is a nice read. Good on you for finding your feet in EU. Good luck n all the best, Indica
  20. Undertone

Osse mission is over.

:thumbup:Well done. Link was broken for me, in click-ability sense. Oddly enough when I right click and copy paste link straight in can access it. All the best on your next mission chain, Indica
  21. Undertone

Thanks MA (positive ;)): Moving dynamic data feature

Agree 100%. Both work and play wise. Converted all my machines to SSD about a couple of years ago, mainly so my machines render faster and run my 3D software. Find can run most programs on higher settings (including games :yay:). However I do recommend doing house keeping and not storing...
  22. Undertone

StrongBoxes HELP PLEASE !

Thanks for the link. Seems most are loot able. Guess in future will stick to main planet I live on to do boxes.
  23. Undertone

StrongBoxes HELP PLEASE !

Are all the pills safe (non-loot able)? Opened a few boxes on ark, curious if it safe to carry my pills back to Calu? Thanks in advance for response n sorry for noobie question.
  24. Undertone

Selling: Rare Blonde Vixen

Technically am breaking the rule I am posting, but am responding to post :wise: 5.5 - Trading Thread Abuse Off-topic posts made in Trading threads are NOT permitted. The only posts permitted in Trading threads are the following: •Bids •Offers •Requests to the thread starter for additional...
Back