Search results

1. Undertone

Crash during update

Howdy all, Not sure if anyone has suggestions, so thought might ask here. Hadn’t played in while, so obviously eu ran update. All the check pre-process worked and eventually started the the update process. All was norm at this point... then it just stopped and shut program down without any...
  2. Undertone

Selling: UL Combustive Attack Nanochip VIII for sale

As the title says, One UL Combustive Attack Nanochip VIII for sale :) SOLD Freshly looted yesterday. Don't use mind force a great deal so am wanting to sell it and use the PED for activities I prefer in game. Here is a pic of the chip: Here are the Tiers of my chip: Please PM or...
  3. Undertone

Dont know what wrong with clean install

Howdy, Hope all are well. I had a few issues with one of my hard drives (too many of my kids down loading stuff), so reinstalled EU. Now I cant get it to work... visually. The graphics are all, 'mucked up'. Log in and cant see stuff there is ghosting (black shadow when I move view). Not sure...
  4. Undertone

Question: Latest VU and finder/amp

Howdy all, Hope youare finding ways to enjoy some of the aspects of the new VU. One that I ahte and bothers me is the automatic disarming of tool/weapon when attachement or said tool is broken! I hate this as if I want to run around with broken stuff then it is should be my choice to either...
  5. Undertone

sig test

testing sig
  6. Undertone

Help: keep getting lost connection

Howdy, Till this last lot of updates I am 'crashing' more than I ever have. I'd go as far as saying I have crashed mroethis last week than I have near the whole time playing? Dose not seem to be related to where I am or how many thigns are or are not around me. As I am crashign everywhere...
  7. Undertone

Entropia Universe Client (Not Responding)

AARRRGGggghhhhhh... was stuck in space as per my recent bug report.. Update fixed it and was able to play for a while. I was even playing a little this morning (EU ;) )..... Got back home thought log in and play with the Scoria for a bit.... No joy, says all systems are online and lets me click...
  8. Undertone

Help: lost in space

New astrological feature spotted above the skies of NI :eyecrazy: It is falling/moving at a rate of about 0.001au a second, seemingly in the dirrection of the space station. Scientists are yet to establish the dirrection, or if it is a threat to the space station :scratch2:. It is urged that...
  9. Undertone

CND and me :)

Howdy all :) Been wondering for a long time what sort of mining log to post in here, and have finally come up with one that I like and will not send me broke in just a few runs ;) As well as maybe indicating what finders work nicely for me on CND (taking in to consideration that more than one...
  10. Undertone

Help: please...loading failed...

Howdy all, Gues on one hand know what I may have to do, but can't hurt to ask for opinion for alternative solution...;) Obviously downloaded the new update 'PLANET CALYPSO VERSION UPDATE 10.5.2'...which appeared to have no dramas down loading nor patching... was slow to patch I admit but did'nt...
  11. Undertone

mining armour

Assume this is the right place to put it..it being my wish fro 'real' mining armour...bugger the armour bit really..more like a mining suite. I say this mainly due to the so called mining armour that is on display. No disrespect to the initial concept, however I dont really mine with armour on...
  12. Undertone

bbbboooiiing ;)

Mining has not been my friend for a while now, going through the big dry :(:( was a little while ago I admit, but thought worth posting :) Crafting liked me on that day. was especially happy as it was at tail end of crap mining run and last few ped. Thought bugger it and put some spring in to my...
  13. Undertone

dowloading 9.1

Have recently bought additional machine to play on. Downloaded 9.0 without a drama but am having difficulties with 9.1. Error message says: File: "CLDLLPatcher.exe" Reason: Could not create local file I have fire wall turned off, connection fine, and was all good until 9.1 Any help would be...
  14. Undertone

metallurgy?

howdy once again, been meaning to ask a few questions and post my finds... I have been wondering for a while how the metallurgy skill increases (I am assuming through crafting :scratch2:)? and is this somthing I should try to increase as the other skills increase? I ask becuase my skill at...
  15. Undertone

my 2nd HOF...:) :)

such a nice feeling... could get adicted to this ;):):D HOF number 2 was in Narc. Using 211(l) and 104 amp on Eudoria Thank you Aussie Troopers for being online to share... good soc make the finds even more enjoyable :yay::yay:
  16. Undertone

my very own first HOF...:)

not much to add really...heart beat went up and grin grew on my face :D my first HOF in Iron on Eudoria using 211(l) and 103 amp. thanks for place to share my joy!!:yay:
  17. Undertone

frustrated...underwater claim

Howdy all, Sorry to ask lame question...but, have underwater claim (two actually), cant select them nor know how to dive. Have toggled the mouse wheel to first person but dont know how to look down...any help would be very appreciated.....especially in the next 59 min :)
  18. Undertone

which weapon to buy next

Howdy all! Yet another question from me ;) ...noting that I appreciate all the response I have gotten so far on the various threads where I have posted my questions. Thank you all :D Anyway, todays question is about upgrading my tt rifle. I have reached about 500ish in various rifle skills and...
  19. Undertone

Molisk tooth and foul bone

Howdy, Have newbie hunting question, so sorry if an obvious one. If you dont ask you dont get. So I hope someone could spare the time and answer a couple of questions. Are the Molisk tooth and Foul bone worth anything other than the tt value? I hit the market value guide thingy and it says like...
  20. Undertone

Aussie Troopers

Howdy there fellow soc members. Have only just been part of our soc for a couple of days now. Am real keen to meet some or our soc, and am keen to go team hunting as 'our troopers'. Am planning to be on later today to find some of you, if anyone is online later today that is.....will look...
  21. Undertone

average skill/time when you got your first global?...

Howdy all..... Just curious?...:scratch2: ... Am taking a break from my minning and try/enjoying some other activities in this world of ours. Whilst trying these new things I was wondering roughly when 'you' got your first global? Not an impatients thing. Yes I know that it is different for...
  22. Undertone

What is needed to become a 'colourer'?

I keep reading that people are wanting others to colour more... is this the case? What do I need to have inorder to do 'colouring' (aside from crayons...:D ). I ask becuase I am taking a 'spawn break' from minning. Am trying out a few more things as opossed to just minning. So feed back, advice...
  23. Undertone

not sure what to do or where to go from here?

Once again I have hit a point in my short profession in minning where I would appreciate anyone help or opinion. I have overcome the hurdle of upgrading to next lot of ore and enmatter finders. Am now using only the of102 and 102 extractor and the 102 enmatter finder with the tt extractor...
  24. Undertone

maxed of101 for depth or the 102?

Hi all...:) Have been going through the various forums and am happy to say am learning lots...so ta all. What I am curious to find out is..... I have maxed out my OF 101 and have upgraded to the 102. However with the upgrade I am at lower end of learning scale again, so now my avergae depth has...
  25. Undertone

minning..hunting mix???

howdy all. Hope all are well and are able to give their constructive opinion/experience to help this still newbie-ish player...:) I have taken the minning path, and generally like it (although there are times i feel i am just blowing up ped). What I am wondering is.... At what stage do I invest...
Back