Search results

1. Dr Kevorkian

Selling: Gremlin and 5b's

Gremlin tt+ 177 for a total of 661.20 5B's for tt+25 for a total of 392. All Items are at full TT Pm me.
  2. Dr Kevorkian

Selling: Skills

All of them.Every bit of it. I have 4500 handgun,2617 rifle,207 dodge,1500 evade,2491 prospecting,survey 2066.......Thats a general idea. If intrested PM me here and we can work some kind of arrangement.Im willing to cut good deals for those with ESI's already. I also have a M Gremlin...
  3. Dr Kevorkian

Ore amps.Are they worth the price?

If you look at tonights ATH for 38K on lyst,he wasnt amped and hit this NE of Neas with a Z25. I can see an over all improvement in loot with them,over the long haul,but when you can ATH without it,make me wonder if its not a waste of ped. An unamped ATH...Man thats crazy:eek:
  4. Dr Kevorkian

Ode to a lost 105

Please just think Don McClains American pie as you sing along. Long long time ago....I can still remember how that ore amp used to make me smile, And I knew if I had my chance,I could make those pixels dance and maby spam the HOF board for awhile. Version 9 oh laid the gauntlet.TT it and you...
  5. Dr Kevorkian

Resellers at work?Paradox Helmet

Pretty blatent stuff here.I was looking at the auctions and theres a Paradox helmet <M> right now w 13 hours left.Open bid is double last sale and someone has bid on it at 5 hours,2 hours and 1:21 hours.No other bidders.Eack bid was 101 ped over the previous.:scratch2:
  6. Dr Kevorkian

HoF: 2788 ped Combibo young

So what are the chances.Long story short I was out mineing and hunting from Billys to the sweat camp.I hit a small oil and some jackoff trains me with 7 or 8 mob.3 bibos peal off and attack me.In my gremlin.....I killed this first one and got this.Serves that idiot right :laugh::laugh:
  7. Dr Kevorkian

Weapon Amps

Is there a guide as to when you can use a certain weapon amp without buying one only to find out that you cant use it? Been looking on the forums for 2 days now trying to find any info on them.:rolleyes:
  8. Dr Kevorkian

Is it uber?

I dont know.DOnt see this much but it feeds the percepton theory.I hit 2 perc back to back.Not even a glob in the middle.Killed everything in sight and got this. Nice to see them dropping :)
  9. Dr Kevorkian

To Amen cool breeze

Ok heres the story.....I was out hunting one day...night...whatever and the loot really sucked.SSDD.Anyway I said Ok Lootius shit or get off the pot.Added an Amen..And guess who globals next.Thought it was funny :laugh::laugh: Moral of the story? DONT say amen after praying to lootius.Thats...
  10. Dr Kevorkian

631 Belkar hit

Just cashing in on the latest deluge of HOF's and such with the games convention.Wish MA would go to them more often :)
  11. Dr Kevorkian

Missing armor from your appt deck??

Let me know if this has happened to you.A soc member informed the soc he was stealing what he said was 3000 ped in armor off someones deck outside.Not smart to leave it out there but totally honorless to take it.I have supplied MA with the infoi and have screenshots of the conversation.He has...
  12. Dr Kevorkian

Selling 5b plates for tt+220

These plates were used by a little old lady who only hunted gibnibs with her marber so there cherry.The plates are fully repaired at 31.60 each.Im selling these for a total of 1509. Send me a PM here on EF. First to ask for them gets em.Auction price is tt+229 so Im under market.
  13. Dr Kevorkian

Is running mobs through a base bad form?

Im kinda wondering what the community thinks of this pratice.Earlier today Im at Argus at a tt terminal in the open area and a massive herd of Cornadacudas comes carging through attacking everything in sight.I needed to repair a fap and got wacked in the process of trying to get armor on. Not...
  14. Dr Kevorkian

I wish MA Customer service was better

I got a PC Reon screen.Spent200 ped to upgrade it after I bought it cause those things have to be at full worth to use. I had just gotteen an appartment in the platinum building in TI city so I wanted to put up a pic of my dog that had just died on me.I had someone twelling me how to do it all...
  15. Dr Kevorkian

Scams to watch out for if your new

There are many forms of scamming and most can be seen through with just a little insight into how things work in Entropia.Hopefully with my, and everyone elses help we can put alot of scammers out of buisness. ARMOR The most common type of scam?Easily the...
Back