Search results

1. A

Eco hunting

no handgun skills so the p4a is out. got a fap-28 and an emk-2550 for emergencies, although I don't have the skill to use them well. My skills are all quite low - do mainly sweating...but I heard that there are a few good mobs that can be opallo-ed for even-profits.
  2. A

Eco hunting

Opallo (maxed) fap10 (from the old days) - if necessary No armour Have evade of ~500 Also have friend who wants to know (evade ~2-2.5k) Will not be hunting together. Just wondering what to hunt for an eco hunt, all I want to do is try and break even, and not sure what mobs to hunt. Any advise...
  3. A

Beware of Trade Window Scams

I think the tradebug has been fixed
  4. A

Teams Update or Bug?

With the new VU When in a team other team members dont show up as yellow dots on the radar anymore they stay green (or purple if soc mates). Do you think its a bug that need to be fixed or an update. I think that if its an update its really bad as when in a crowded area you cant find people...
  5. A

Sweating and Skills

Does wearing armour affect sweat ability?
  6. A

Sweating and Skills

I have read loads of guides on sweating, and they make many interesting points. However I would like to know definativly, how different skill levels affect sweating performance? The main two I am interested in are Sweat Gatherer, and Concentration. Some guides say that sweat gatherer has a...
  7. A

Jobs @ ED - Feb 2007

Here (again) H07012101 Lofty
  8. A

Jobs @ ED - Feb 2007

Here H07010204 H07012002 Lofty
  9. A

Jobs @ ED - Feb 2007

Done H07010205 Lofty
  10. A

Jobs @ ED - Feb 2007

Done H07012001 Lofty