Search results

1. Edana

Help: Decent laptop for a decent price

Hello everyone Im ready to get a new laptop but I want it to be able to play PE. By able to play I mean at medium settings at least. I know Alienware is the best and bla bla bla but unfortunately I'm not rich ;) I'm looking for a laptop around 1k USD but I'm willing to go up depending on the...
  2. Edana

Selling: Dr Almon Duchev Log Part 3

just looted it tt = 13.98 ped selling for tt+80 = 93.98 ped i accept offers tho ;)
  3. Edana

Inferior Cloth Extractor

can anyone tell me from what mob i can get those? since its inferior im guessing it should be from a small mob but yest i tryed killing chickens, sabas, exas, daikis, snables (M & F) and feffs (someone said they might drop) but couldnt get any i wanna try this texture thingie :(
  4. Edana

Gifts from MA

after i got those helloween gifts from MA i began to wonder when the other gifts were given. I did a quick search over the forum and found the xmas gifts from last year and from 2005 but forum doesnt go further back so i looked on entropedia to see the other gifts with the hope you could help me...
  5. Edana

The beginning of my new life

Hi, I have some stories to tell you all but I think I should start from the beginning. So here’s how I first met Calypso and how i thought everything was a perfect dream... untill i found out the truth. I wake up on a weird place. Thinking about it there’s nothing normal here. I don’t even...
  6. Edana

Graduated

weeee 2000 rifle i finally graduated maybe this is not an achievement for a lot of ppl but for me it is i honestly think this game is kinda boring but the ppl on it are amazin thanks alice for an awsome mentor and friend thanks the soc for keeping me on this game some pics of my beloved flowers...
  7. Edana

magazine/newspaper

hey, does anyone knows about any player publications such as magazines and/or newspaper? i guess i saw a magazine once but i cant remember thx
  8. Edana

Paintings

i just read a thread about a gallery its true we can make paints with uploaded images? how can i do that??
  9. Edana

Screenshot

is there a fast way to take screenshots? i press printscreen and paste on a pic program but that takes lots of time when you're being atacked by a mob and want to take more than one pic. maybe a program that does that
  10. Edana

Request mentor

i'm looking for a mentor it's a little hard for me since i'm on Brazil and no one seems to like it :( well i know english reasonably well so that isn't a problem i'm gmt -3 (now -2) for now i'm on vacation so i can be online 24/7 when my classes start (26/02) i'll be online mostly at night...
  11. Edana

taming

now i have a question bout taming i was wondering if i could tame and sell pets? i mean the deed you get from the stable if i could sell the deed technically i would sell the pet right? then the guy who bought just have to go to the stable and get his new pet. can this be done? thx for your...
  12. Edana

Question about ME

once i asked why ppl buy the sweat it's for making ME so i have 3 questions 1. How do i make it i know i refine sweat with nexus but how? 2. How can i find nexus? or buy depending on the price 3. How much is the price of ME? i could do that and earn more or it doesn't pay enough?
Back