Search results

1. Sidney

Selling: Selling : CLD's

Selling my CLD's : Available : 74 CLD's Price : 1350 Ped Each Not nagotiable Peds only Selling : Malachai Ash Shades Available : 1 Price : 1100 Ped Nagotiable Peds only Please send me a PM when your interested. Because of real life work deals can only be finalized in...
  2. Sidney

Selling: Mothership " the varyag"

MOTHERSHIP "THE VARYAG" IS FOR SALE. Real life reasons. Starting real life company. I will no longer have a lot of time to play anymore. Structural integrity : only notified to serious buyers The varyag has : all terminals on board own space ship hangerbay 19 active gun seats co pilot...
  3. Sidney

omg what warp drive prices are driving us ms ship owners to do get fuel

[/URL][/IMG] lol hahahaha
  4. Sidney

HoF: My First Ever Solo HOF since I started 2005 :yay:

several people have had severe hearing damage in mumble after this happened. my first ever SOLO HOF since I started to play this game in 2005.
  5. Sidney

lost a bit of respect for the pirates yet again.

i was saying pirates are needed yes. but some of them are kinda saddo's actually. lost respect a bit. slow boating from rt to fome I encountered a pirate . after spending a fortune he shot the ship down , and I was hoping for to see the ship graffix for the first time . and well as I was...
  6. Sidney

Mothership " the varyag " space service

E.F.A. Warp service " the varyag " ~ ENTROPIA FLEET ALLIANCE ~ "THE FLYING DUTCHMAN" varyag Aniara Class War / Support Ship The Captain : Contact info If the Ships owner : Qetesh Sidney Beautician : is not online then I advice you to look for either one of the captains in the player...
  7. Sidney

Buying: WARP SHIP RELATED , BUYING AND EXCHANGING ( EFA, Royal Dutch Warp Flights )

WARP SHIPS RELATED , BUYING AND EXCHANGING ( EFA, Royal Dutch Warp Flights ) ~ROYAL DUTCH WARP FLIGHTS~PROUD ( EFA ) MEMBER ARIANA CLASS MOTHERSHIP,, THE VARYAG BUYING : ITEMS Warp drive I L Warp drive I blueprint L Generic fuse Standard lever Gold
  8. Sidney

Selling: Everything is for sale , make a offer and maybe it will be yours.

decided to wait with the sale till after the holliday's are over.
  9. Sidney

want to know ... what will a mother ship cost ?

I'm really curious what mother ship's would cost me to buy. Does anybody know ? Thanks, Q
  10. Sidney

Selling: Taking offers : camo arms urban stalker tier 1.8

as the title says .. THIS IS NOW A AUCTION on my camo arm's urban stalker tier 1.8 unlimited rifle blp ammo long range killers rifle .... please send me offers below ... and please keep this thread clean SOLD
  11. Sidney

Selling: Fully decorated medusa apartment topfloor

Taking offers on my medusa apartment fully decorated 10 extra item points on this apartment come with real offers please adress : Medusa bazaar apartment south wing number 12 floor 13 eudoria give it a look and if interested send me a pm please keep this topic clean , thank you
  12. Sidney

Selling: Selling 73 cld's

I'm selling 73 CLD's in total. The price is set to 1430 ped each Write me a PM mail with your ingame name and how many you wish to buy. or.... I will be online in the weekend and will be in twin peaks. please do not respond in this topic and keep it clean
  13. Sidney

Selling: Port atlantis mall shop floor 2 number 1 (large shop)

P.a. Mall shop floor 2 number 1 large shop 100 item points inside 10 item points outside possibility to buy with 3 shopkeepers and furniture and if wanted also item stock. Shop will be kept open and running till it get's sold. 30 to 40 items sales each week. Proof of that can be delivered by...
  14. Sidney

Selling: Uber item's sale

I'm taking offer on the following items. 1. CAMO ARM'S URBAN STALKER TIER 1.8 UNL. 2. FULL SET ANGEL ARMOR FEMALE TIER 1+ CHECK PICTURE UNL. AND FOR RIGHT OFFER I MIGHT BREAK THE SET UP [/URL] i will set lowest bidding prices angel armor set : SOLD camo arm's urban : 7k peds as the...
  15. Sidney

Selling: Renting out PA MALL Shop space

I'm Renting out part of my shop. X 2 PA MALL floor 2 shop nr 1 i have for rent : 1. shop keeper containing 20 item places. 2. a place to put up 2 signs(pc) with 1 item point per sign. 1 in shop window and 1 above your rented shopkeeper. the shop keeper can be dressed and equip a...
  16. Sidney

Buying: CLD's full paid in ped

BUYING : 18 CLD's Send me a offer in PM. don't come up with offer like 1255 or something like that otherwise i'dd buy them via the auction. all offers will be answered. lol my offer went up from to 1255 now actually. Cheers, Q
  17. Sidney

Selling: Naglfar , full equiped army boat.

1 FULL EQUIPED ARMY BOAT NAGLFAR BOAT NAGLFAR TURRET MK1 NAGLFAR ANTI AIR CANNON MK1 AMMO TYPE : EXPLOSIVE AND BLP FIRE RANGE : WHEN YOU SEE IT, BLOW IT UP. STEEL TEXTURED COLORED : HULL =BURGUNDY, STRIPNG = CADNIUM STARTBID : make a offer BUYOUT : 1200 PED TT = 90 ped all together , each...
  18. Sidney

Selling: 15.60 ped haistylist implant.

in the ingame auction i offer a hair stylist implant. value 15.60 ped currently 2000% under mark-up check it out.... only 2 days left
  19. Sidney

Selling: Multiple different items for sale.

some items after breaking up sets , might go to ingame auction. ITEM 1. MEDUSA APPARTMENT SOUTH WING FLOOR 13 (THE HIGHEST APPERTMENT). FULLY DECORATED OR COMPLETE EMPTY. ITS CURRENTLY DECORATED AS TO BECOME A DISCO / NIGHTCLUB. THE BEAUTY PARLOR PART CAN NOT BE BOUGHT OVER IN THIS DEAL...
  20. Sidney

Selling: Full angel UL (f) tier 1 , camo arm's tier 1

yes i will split up the set for the wright offers. offers can be made in ped or in land deeds. to have a view at the items just travel to my shop in PA Mall. shop adres is down below and if wanted just post me a mail with your offer.
  21. Sidney

big time bug finaly solved

Medusa appertment bug that it was not possible to actually use them, the mistery has been solved and is fixed. i thought i'd let every body know. aswell my beauty salon will be moved up there. ur welcome , Qetesh beautician
  22. Sidney

looking for SAD SHADOW DEATH

if any person know's this guy SAD SHADOW DEATH pls contact me or let him contact me. i need to find him. he does not seem to be active in any forum like this one , entropia p , entropia f or any other. can some one pls help me out here. pm me here on forum or find me ingame in twin or...
  23. Sidney

Beauty Salon Defined Affection

Qetesh's Planet Outlet Store. Port Atlantis mall Floor 2 no# 1 Eudoria / Calypso weapons ,interior , and add on's are to be sold. mainly starter gear from all over the galaxy. The Entrance The inside shop The inside shop The inside shop The inside shop WHERE TO FIND ME INGAME...
  24. Sidney

Happy new year . Say it up here

Happy new year to every one. and to let it be a good year with good returns :silly2: greets siddy
  25. Sidney

islands and amathera reachable by boat from eudoria

since how long ? no one told me wtf , are those islands there for long time allready and did i miss them. and its great the continent amathera finaly to be server connected to eudoria continent. but for how long , hell what did i miss , obviously i missd a lot.:scratch2:
Back