Search results

1. X

Info: Military color/texture

Have you thought about alferix? Green, light brown and brown in a standard camopattern, from what I can see Seems a little hard to get someone to apply it though, with lvl 72 recommended but I think its one of the closest patterns to camo
  2. X

Please help.

If you get this page not found message, it might help to do one of the following: 1: locate your hosts-file, called just hosts. In my system (windows xp home edition) it is located in windows\system32\drivers\etc Open this file with notepad, and check if there are any entries for any...
  3. X

Info: Which side of the road do we drive on?

Which roads are big enough to have to sides to them? And why stick to them? Off-roading, or rather Down-hilling (seeing as they go faster that way) is the way to go :D
  4. X

JoshEdward’s Smart Trade Terminal Solution (STTS)

Never mind this, needed the stuff for other things. Seems like a great service though, keep up the good work :)
  5. X

Free service by Foudil El salsero

Ah, thanks for prioritizing me. Im free tonight, or Saturday evening, if that could work. Just realized that I forgot to add you to my friendslist, but if you either say a time that you are free here on EF, or you might find me at the outpost SW of the rig, where you respawn after dying in the...
  6. X

Thanks for the hour yesterday. Bit unfortunate with the residents who refused to let go off the rig though, preventing me from getting any oil at all. Thanks again for the service, great idea, but seeing as it is the rig, it can hardly go flawless everytime. Oh, and sorry that I logged off so...
  7. X

I'll fill up the empty slot that just opened up then, if I may :) ****************** FREE OIL RING SERVICE ***************** Some informations by Foudil > Just copy this post and add your complete avatar name please in the time slot line to subscribe. > If finaly someone couldn't come send me...
  8. X

20ped Haircut at Sorg

Big thanks for this new haircut, it looks really nice. I definately hope the last style will be a mohawk though, so I can get my old look back.
  9. X

Eelco's Newbie Clothing Service!

Which skins can you make clothes off? I think me, and some other persons are wondering about that.
  10. X

Noob JOBS on the WoF!!!!

This sounds like fun, and I would love to join in. My name ingame is Flefsk Flaffe Bohg, and even though i got some other jobs, i think i can find time for this too quite easily. see ya ingame
Back