Search results

1. ksel1

Buying: Malachi Shades (F)

Looking to buy Malachi Shades (F) for a friend of mine ingame. PM me with an offer. Both Dante and Ash will be considered :) thread can be closed.. got what i was looking for at ingame auc far off mu :D +1.85k :D
  2. ksel1

Selling: RX OpTac x1 Arm Guards (M)

Selling my freshly looted itam "RX OpTac x1 Arm Guards (M)" Currently taking offers - Last sale on AH @ tt+4.7k SOLD for tt
  3. ksel1

Buying: Basic pigment enhancers

Buying pigment enhancers at 25k% / above ingame MU pm me here or ingame sel1
  4. ksel1

Selling: Black paint

Selling 1000 cans of black paint, enough for 3 fields+. PM me an offer. BO: 350%
  5. ksel1

Selling: Eomon Blood Sample Type D

Taking offers on Eomon Blood Sample Type D. BO: 2k ped PM me. SOLD - THREAD CAN BE CLOSED
  6. ksel1

PC: Adapted Vivo T10 - UL

Got Auktuma to craft this beloved Adapted Vivo T10 for me here the other day, and I'm now wondering how much I could get in return if I sell it.. http://entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&name=Vivo_T10_(L)_Adapted No info recorded on the UL version yet, but I believe it's the same thing as...
  7. ksel1

Uber: Mini mining uber :D

It all started last night, I was bored, it was raining outside, and everything was in order for a good night on the couch with EU on the screens, didn't take long till I figured it was a good idea.. Click to enlarge after that beauty I, my fingers were tired of all the digging, so I decided...
  8. ksel1

Selling; FULL VIGILANTE (M)

Sold Sold Sold +600
  9. ksel1

Buying; Malachi Dante (m)

Bought Bought Bought 2900 Ped Total
  10. ksel1

BUYING; Business Blazer (M)

GOT WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR! Thanks, sel1
  11. ksel1

Hogglo mature w/155 ped esi

I got a nice hogglo today! Finally, after spending alot of peds out there the last few days, boom, a silent HOF! Hogglo with a 155,9 ped esi :yay:
  12. ksel1

S: BIOTROPY & CONCSKILLS (enough for res chip)

### SOLD TO Casay for 3300 peds, GRATS on the unlock ### After I learned to speak the etheral language im looking forward to sell my skills as I dont need them anymore.. Feel free to come with some offers.. Im selling the total of 2300 Biotropy points (13.8* ped biotropy skill implant) 1000...
  13. ksel1

Etheral soul language

Finally i learned to speak the etheral soul language - Took ages to get to the level where i could use the res chip, but I guess it was worth it! :) Thanks to Red for lending me his Resurrection chip :)
  14. ksel1

Buying; Black Boots (m)

Iam NOT currently looking for a pair of Urban Nomad Black Boots (M).. If you have a pair for sale, please DO NOT let me know, DON'T send me a pm! I am NOT willing to discuss the price ;) BOOTS BOUGHT INGAME - THREAD CLOSED - /thanks, sel1
  15. ksel1

Selling> Bono Shades (M)

SOLD - SOLD - SOLD Pictures; /sel1
Back