Search results

1. Talason

Another question...

Are they wanting Amethera off limits to pretty much anyone who is not participating in PVP? I could be wrong, but I do not remember as many PVP zones there. Again I could be wrong, or it is just more active now. Just trying to grab new TPS, and old (that got removed from my avatars memory? lol )...
  2. Talason

Survey probes not working?

Weird bug. I can't mine at the moment. I have say 200 probes. Which means I should be able to drop 20. The finder says I have "0" probes when active (yes they are there in my inventory), in fact it says 200 probes down under my health bar on bottom right side of the screen when I have the finder...
  3. Talason

Older player returning to see whats new. With a few questions...

I think I cashed out around 2010 give or take a year. Anyway the game has changed a lot it seems. Eudoria has seen global warming or something lol. Where did hadeshiem go??? LOL Got as lot more TP's ro get now, etc... Anyway I had my son register yesterday, and planned on going for TP runs...
  4. Talason

880 ped Maddox I

Decided to take a break off of hunting Atrox and glad I did. I had a small global off of Mannell shoes before this, and just had a feeling. Since my skills favored weapon and BLP tech I determined myself to make a run on Maddox pistols. This came off the very last click as my Iron ran out. :)...
  5. Talason

OMG! Onoz!!! The Black hole collider thingy!

IT worked! ;) Super Collider webcam :eek:
  6. Talason

PC: Fescoquda hide

Please PM.
  7. Talason

New option at the website.

Not sure if this wish has been listed before as I am writing this from work, which is in part why I thought about this. At the official site we have the "my items" link so we can check our items. I wish there was a "my auctions" link. As some auctions I am currently bidding on end before I can...
  8. Talason

Owning an apartment

If you own and apartment that you purchased off the auction that was being sold by Marcus, and you have not activated the claim deed do you still get charged maintenance, or does that only start after going to the apartment and claiming the deed?
Back