Search results

1. Mischief

News: Disturbance notice regarding Inventory and Storage

Sorry, Bertha, I'm all out of the above mentioned.
  2. Mischief

any chance of some VU notes please MA ?

Apart from Devs messing shit up as usual? They deleted positioning info for item placement in storage. They did not implement Codex on Ark, apparently. They messed up space - again. They called this a VU.
  3. Mischief

Unbalanced loot or just the new standard?

Ok, I summed it up. 500 ped ammo worth of hunting ammo wise. Loot back including 2 small 50 ped globals: Ammo and Shrapnel (~equal amounts) (Ammo 103 laser/78 blp) 358.78 Ordinay loot up to105% 49.58 Ordinay loot 105-110% 34.00 Ore loot up to 120% 60.54 Combustive attack Nano V (L)...
  4. Mischief

I could have accepted that but since it's just bogus I wont. Ammo and shrapnel IS the bulk loot in EVERY drop with a few rare exceptions, atleast on the lower mid-level mobs I usually can afford to hunt these days. I just had a Maffoid - Miner bot - Drone hunt. When I get back in game I'll sum...
  5. Mischief

If I post this in the wrong section I apologize but addressing Dev's directly really can't be wrong. What's up with loot balancing? I get the idea about not having every mob carry all the generic loots, forcing us to vary our hunting habits to get what we need and want, but something must be...
  6. Mischief

Entropia Universe 15.0 Release Notes

:laugh: too short...jada jada
  7. Mischief

FuckU,MA = 8 characters. Just enough to send a message. I don't give a rats ass about pets apart from the additional lag they're causing, but what the hell were MA thinking when 70% of loot is either ammo and/or ....ammo?
  8. Mischief

And yet another dumb ass nerfer VU. GL all.
  9. Mischief

10 peds Atroxmania @ LA40/OLA2

Steve Mischief Sunderland
  10. Mischief

Help: Avast finding false positive

Had the same problem yesterday but seems to be ok today since I'm ingame atm. Did send a support case to MA and to Avast, MA support probably didn't even read before answering since they were going on about FW ports etc. But after the latest virus update from Avast the wanring, and moving to...
  11. Mischief

Ban the Above User!

Banned for being a know-it-all! :P
  12. Mischief

Ban the Above User!

Banned because it's about time. ;)
  13. Mischief

Selling: Mothership Kronan and UL WW BP!!!

You sure is full of surprises, Granny! Though we briefly touched the matter in pm I truly didn't see that coming! :laugh: i wish you all the best, mon general and now, Captain Rowan of MS Kronan! :)
  14. Mischief

Help: Another Auction Mistake

Good to hear it's all settled. :)
  15. Mischief

Help: Another Auction Mistake

Cj DOn Mogambo made a thread about this on our forum. He will contact the bidder to settle things. Steve Mischief NBK Elite
  16. Mischief

ToS Normandie - the party crasher

Beware - this guy isn't just an ingame pirate, he also have a very short memory and tends to forget to return borrowed items. There is a name for for that kind of people but forum rules prevent me from typing it.
  17. Mischief

Selling: Angel Male set (tier 3-5)

Take care around this Guy ingame. He has a tendency to not return borrowed or rented items. PM me for more info.
  18. Mischief

Thank you, Indi :)

Thank you, Indi :)
  19. Mischief

Ban the Above User!

Obviously - banned for the troll face ;)
  20. Mischief

Ban the Above User!

Banned for claiming dead - not undead
  21. Mischief

Entropia Turns TEN

Well, that's a no-brainer. :laugh:
  22. Mischief

Ban the Above User!

Banned for reading my ban wrong! ;)
  23. Mischief

Ban the Above User!

Banned for bashing our community zombie! :)
  24. Mischief

Ban the Above User!

Banned for trying to personify time!
  25. Mischief

FYI: I'm truly offended

Too bad, I was hoping that we were rid of you forever. We in NBK know why you are mad at us, I'm sure you dont' want the rest of the community to know the reason. As a player since many years I feel that I have the right to complain about things not working properly. Since Mindark management...
Back