Search results

1. Mischief

Unbalanced loot or just the new standard?

If I post this in the wrong section I apologize but addressing Dev's directly really can't be wrong. What's up with loot balancing? I get the idea about not having every mob carry all the generic loots, forcing us to vary our hunting habits to get what we need and want, but something must be...
  2. Mischief

FYI: I'm truly offended

Yes, I feel offended. With the latest VU Mindark managed to offend me. Didn't think it would happen, been here a while and seen most nerfs, strange looking shit, thing not working etc but this new Avatar system just is too much. I can't stand being ingame looking at other avatars or mine...
  3. Mischief

Question: "Out of RAM" issue

Ok, so I and many more suffers from "out of RAM" CTD's on the new areas implemented in the last VU. Also the games loading times has increased compared to the last 2 VU's. What is being done about it?
  4. Mischief

Selling: Vigilante armor (M)

Time has come to part from my beloved Vigilante armor. It's basically been sitting in storage for the last 2 years, only used on a few occasions so I see no reason to keep it if anyone can find good use of it. My hunting habits is different from what the armor is built for, hence the sale...
  5. Mischief

Boots and pants - How to wear?

This Q has probably been answered before but I can't seem to find the answer. Is there a way to wear your boots with your pants on the outside so to speak? Or a kind of pants that will allow it? Meaning that I don't want my boot shafts(?) to be seen, just the shoe part...
  6. Mischief

Feffoids - Armed and slippery...

Been awhile since the last post of something sweet so it's about time. Plan for the evening was to drop in, do a beacon and drop out again. Microsoft apparently didn't want me to go beaconing, but put an update on my rig, that was to be installed on re-boot, which is something I usually do...
  7. Mischief

My Kung-Fu rocks too... ;)

Just to show Kiri that I'm not slacking...here it is! :D
  8. Mischief

Who's cool, who's cool - I'm cool, I'm cool

Took a while but I finally got it!:) Plan was to unlock it during the 3x event but RL got in the way. But here it is - Coolness! :cool:
  9. Mischief

Requirements for Cry2 Entropia Edition?

Ok, so here goes. I've look through the forum, but didn't find a really good answer to this question. What will Cry2 Entropia Edition demand from my computer? Really? The standard response for this Q will probably be "-if you can run Crysis, you can run Cry2EE.." But do we know this for a...
  10. Mischief

Achievement: I'm such a noob...at agility 60 :)

Been keeping an eye on my agi standings for some time now, just to know when it happens. Yesterday I didn't apparently...:laugh: Steve Mischief
  11. Mischief

Achievement: BPC...finally!

After a couple of weeks old-school skilling I finally unlocked the wretched thing!:D The bar was full at level 9 when I ran out of Lyst. Found some more in storage, went back to the machines and on the first click it came...thank god... Never want to see a Standard damper again...:laugh...
  12. Mischief

HoF: Dampers on steroids :)

Still skilling on dampers...Have broke even the last couple of runs and had this terrible run yesterday with about 30% return. Stupid as I am I don't know when to quit so went at it again tonite. And this little baby came!:D And just one more level to go for BPC!:yay: Steve Mischief
  13. Mischief

Damperss getting bigger...

It's funny really. Hunting has been bad this week, peds next to nothing. Oh well, I can always sweat if anything, so I took my last few peds and went skilling Dampers. Good choice, as it turned out.:D Steve Mischief
  14. Mischief

The path to 100 sologlobals...

Was closing slowly towards 100 sologlobals. 97, 98, 99 came fairly evenly spread:) Then..nothing...for days...ran out of peds...still nothing... Cleaned out storage to make some repairs and get some ammo... And there it was! Global No. 100! :yay: Followed very soon by No.101 and some...
  15. Mischief

Soc change=luck change?

When I moved from NBK Legion to NBK Guard I globaled like ther was no tomorrow... Now, when I'm moved back down to Legion to make myself useful (?) it is happening all over again! :D Coincidence? I guess so, but last streak ended with an uber... *crossing my fingers* Steve Mischief
  16. Mischief

Don't accept mentoring from the guy that gives away free stuff...

I've been giving away some odd Jesters every now and then for the past weeks. A good crafting run on Jesters makes me feel rich and kind so I go give them away to newbies, preferably at Swamp Camp. I demand 2 things in return for giving a gun to someone. First that I can scan their skills...
  17. Mischief

Sweaty Jester...

After a week of tiredsome sweating (trying to get 1k SG...yeah,yeah, I know I'm crazy...) I took my money and went to Jason to disable some drones. This turned out well so I thought, "-What the h...", let's got craft something. Filters sounded to boring, been filling up the bp's qr to 100 anyway...
  18. Mischief

Never globaled in mining...

...but I've HOF'ed!:yay: Not to big but there is something special about the first time! :D Steve Mischief :cool:
  19. Mischief

Neconus!

2008 promises to be a good year! Got these 2 when I was chasing Serendipity :D First the globie... and then, the little HOF... and the unlock? Yep, it came aswell:yay:
  20. Mischief

Steve's a happy camper!

After glancing at the bar for some time now it finally happened. Serendipity unlock! / Steve
  21. Mischief

Happy Holidays - Greeting Cards

Would like to wish all entropians a Merry Xmas and a Happy new year!:D Steve Mischief & Silver Cross
  22. Mischief

A pretty good 2 weeks for Stevie

After quite a dryspell, I'm back in the race..!
  23. Mischief

Chipping skills to gain skills..?

Question came up in discussion. If someone with, let's say 50k skills total, decides to chip it all out, then continues to play like nothing happened in order to regain these skills and then when 50k i reached again, chip all his "old" skills back. Would it be a good or a bad deal, regarding...
  24. Mischief

10k drone 02

Running around a bit bored so decided to try out my new 6A plates. Must have been some kind of lucky plates:yay:
  25. Mischief

Rediscovererd the long lost Std Damper

Another one of the extremely rare Standard Damper:D Now I just wonder what it is I've been crafting for the last month or so:scratch2:
Back