Search results

1. I

modified angel from LA mobs

Maybe other mod armour parts will be dropping from other non-event mobs from now on? If the OP was stated as question rather than foot-stampy rant, it may have been better received. The day MA start telling us up front which (non-event) mobs are going to start dropping which rares, or the day...
  2. I

Honest answer on the direction of EU

The logical conclusion of a fair loot system is that everyone loses, all the time. Nothing clever there, everyone understands that. What people instinctively know, but dont often consciously realise, is that an unfair loot system increases everybodys chance of 'winning'. I'm sure someone with...
  3. I

Any evidence? Does the game have more or less activity than in say 2010? Its hard to say for certain, but to me it seemed that economic activity at the AH, the banks, the forum and p2p trading were all down in 2013 when I returned, from 2010 when I left.
  4. I

Understand the logic, it all makes sense, but ... I don't believe the draw for 10000 players to make a little, is a strong as the draw that 100 may make a lot ... it sounds right, but imo doesn't deliver the player numbers or the economic activity that it should. I'll bet you a penny that if...
  5. I

I'm sorry but no No NO NO!! MA should be allowing the market to self-regulate, the fact is their balancing team is doing a piss-poor job of it, and certainly much much worse than the market itself was doing back in 2004-2008. Back then people were crying for exactly the opposite reason...
  6. I

probs and skill multiplier

As already stated, you will get more skills with more probes dropped, but, in mining especially, I wouldn't worry too much about the skilling side of things at first. You can earn good peds on low depth finds with TT finders, if you do it right. The key is to get a good feel for your mining...
  7. I

Some plan of what is coming

Is it just me, or is anyone else bored of the constant "...tell us what's happening next.." "...is it an exploit or is it intentional..." "...spent money and time to adjust, now I gotta adjust again..." Does everyone REALLY want to be spoonfed ALL THE FUCKING TIME? This game was shitload...
  8. I

FYI: Tamed a Hogglo :)

Me too! :yay:
  9. I

A Cheap ped Buyer ANd scammed avatars (explanation)

Yeah, but how strong are the passwords people are using? If you narrow down the bruteforce approach to, for example, dictionary words, you will often get a hit in a much quicker time. It should be obvious to people that if you dont have a GC you must have a strong password, but I guess its not...
  10. I

A Cheap ped Buyer ANd scammed avatars (explanation)

Please explain this? IMO when it comes to security there is a sliding scale, on the one hand you have convenient but loose, on the other you have inconvenient but tight. Gold Card seems to be somewhere in the middle, about perfect if you ask me. AFAIK there is not a single case of the Gold...
  11. I

FYI: Another account hacked

They have, it's called a Gold Card ... when someone who has a Gold Card gets hacked, that's when MA need to spend valuable time and resource on ths stuff ... until then, use the safe option already provided!
  12. I

Shared loot on Level 13 Amps !!!!!

Can't help feeling this is gonna end in tears, so ... Kids in bed :inbed: Check Alcohol :shots: Check Snacks :popcorn: Check ... k, ready when you are... :computer: Good luck :cool:
  13. I

LA24 Loyalty program

Appreciate the responses and updates made to the OP and profiles, long-time players can be a suspicious bunch, but not without cause, unfortunately. I would still advise you to go down the EL route if and when you start to earn a decent return from the LA though, as it will remove a considerable...
  14. I

LA24 Loyalty program

Couple of red flags here for me OP is a relatively new member of PCF and has no in-game avatar details OP offers benefits for downloading and installing un-verified software on your PC OP promises to payout but gives no method of contacting him/her for payment 'Satisfied customer' has even less...
  15. I

Food For Thought: Freedom

Freedom, to me, is a bit like alcohol or drugs ... too little or too much is no good, gotta find the happy medium. :yay:
  16. I

Drops Until 90%

This ^^^ 90% return is a myth, it is a zero sum game, with a very variable return depending on many factors including your own methods and those of others during whatever period you care to measure.
  17. I

Drops Until 90%

(None of these comments are directed at Damsel) Seems that almost all mining related posts on here these days (last couple of years) are based on a really bizarre idea ... that somehow miners are all entitled to 90% return, just turn up with some probes, run in a line, dont overlap drops, and...
  18. I

Offensive Avatar and Team Names

Of all the things there are in EU to complain about, this must rate about 956th on the list. There's been a little story in the news lately, revolving around the right to offend in a free society, seems some haven't picked up on it yet. :scratch2:
  19. ju suis charlie

ju suis charlie

20. I

Iron Challenge: Bercycled Stage I-V

Register me please Ulric Ironheart Ironheart Ta!
  21. I

Question: 2nd drop finding closer than 1st drop finding? Did it happen before?

I think this is the answer, something slightly different but similar happened to me last night for the first time. Was double dropping, ore and enmatter, got a very close ore claim within a few meters, I would normally uncheck the enmatter icon on the finder and re-drop, but I forgot to do so...
  22. I

If you think EU is bad.. Then youre dead wrong!

Imp2870's were looted from snables, immediately following an update (7.x iirc), mod mercs were looted from Goki's ... and trapped Spiders. :rolleyes:
  23. I

VU 15 - "improvement" to decrease the MU even more aka eat some shrapnel, suckers

He OWNS the Osseo LA's, his concern is solely based on the fear that they will not be hunted as much following this change, perhaps if hunters go elsewhere for Light Metal Plating? I dont believe the OP gives a toss about anyone else. It is a fear I believe is unfounded anyway, given the good...
  24. I

VU 15 - "improvement" to decrease the MU even more aka eat some shrapnel, suckers

I agree completely with Magyar, the thread is a thinly veiled attempt to manipulate public opinion for the sole gain of a single avatar. Has happened many times before on these boards.
Back