Search results

1. P

Jason Center fail

Hello. Today I've lost connection 3-4 times north of jason. Is it just me? If not what's the problem? Feels like it's in time like these Mindark should jump in and solve it.
  2. P

Recommendations for eco hunting.

Hello. I'm currently doing a 100 drone run project. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hunting/162628-100-runs-drones.html After the 100 runs I was thinking of trying something else. I was wondering what else would be good to hunt with P4a, P5a or H400 and what armor to use for the best...
  3. P

100 runs of drones

heya everyone. Since many are talking about profiting on argos and drones i thought id give it a test, so the project is basicly 100 runs on small drones N of jason. will do atleast 1 run per day but mostly 2-3. Equipment used will be Shogun + 3b plates breer p4a+104 and the best priced (L)...
  4. P

NRF and CE2

I was just thinking about getting the NRF program to my computer again, i serched the forum and when i finally found it. But the i cant enter the server so simply i cant get NRF downloaded. Well then i got thinking will NRF work when CE2 comes out, or will they have to change the program so we...
  5. P

My first uber

After I lost a couple of k ped on hunting i decided to try some mining once again. It went very well the first run after 28 bomber unamped i found my first uber and i looked like this
  6. P

First HOF ever!:D

ok here it goes, was out hunting some argos just N of twin peaks and it dident take to long untill this little fellow came along:D Never gonna complain about loot no more:D
  7. P

how about this?

Close please
  8. P

what to do with this behaviour?

I was out swunting today at Nea's place when a dude walked up and asked me to join team "fuck these niggers" ofc i denied and after a while he started assultig everyone on my swunt team, the first thing he said was "!!!!!! are not real people" to qoute exactly..i warned him about if he said one...
  9. P

record you skills/sweat?

wouldent it be cool to have some kind of tool that works a little like NRF for sweating? for those who dont know what NRF is it's a program that can record your skills and claims you Find/get when you are mining. So a recording program for sweating that would keep track of your skills and how...
  10. P

Use of Redulite?

Just found a IX Redulite on the last run I went out for and I was all thrilled (first time Redulite) and wanted to know what you use it for, So I asked a Soc mate "skam" to do some reserch and she found out that there was no bp on Entropedia that needed Redulite, so does anyone know what it's...
  11. P

I found something odd.

I was out mining and I saw a black ball in the air. When I got close to it, the screen turned black and red. I was wondering if this might be like the thing that was in Port Atlantis once, when monsters spawn out from the ball. I don't know how to get the screenshots with this post but I have...
  12. P

Bad behaviour

Was at a team hunt with 8 people at nea's place hunting ambulimax this day.. efter like 2-3 kills we hit a global witch is a LR63 of value aroudn 200 PED. then a guy named Vaalo TheImmortal was usion a breer m1a and got the loot, we agreed we would split items and globals before and after a few...
  13. P

How often do you Hof?

Hey everybody, been around in EU for little over a year now, have level 26 in pistoler hit and level 8 in drilling and had BPC unlocked for a while, but i have never hoffed. even my friends that have played way less then me have gotten like 3 hoffs. So my question for you others in here is...
  14. P

S: Omegaton M2910

I want to sell this gun, TT= 32.71 it's okey to pm me with offers. don't bother offering anything under 700peds start bid 700 buyout 800
  15. P

selling full gremling male 8k sweat and and some EMT kit EK-2500

if you need any of it write a reply with fair price and ill will be looking this thread every 5 minute and will be online all day.. //castrr:wtg:
Back