Search results

1. V

Selling: 10k stack of dung

Sounds good to me, just let me know.
  2. V

Well I just got back home to the states last night. So anytime you want to get together chad is good for me. Let me know what times on EU are best for you and we can work something out. 55 peds is quite fine, that should be like 30 bombs or so, enough to make a comeback if I am wise.
  3. V

Bump again.
  4. V

Giving this another bump. I am hoping to get a bid by some of the big LA owners, but chances are slim. Come on ND, let's see you give me some peds so I can come up to your palace and spend them!
  5. V

Wow, I was getting really worried that no one would want this pile of dung. I am glad to see that someone is interested. When I get back from vacation in the Philippines here in about a week and a half or so I will have access to a computer with entropia on it. I can't wait to get back home to...
  6. V

Going to give this a bump. Surely some LA owner or dung art designer can use such a big pile of, well ... crap. I know I won't get much, I am just hoping to buy a ticket to cnd and maybe drop like 10 bombs.
  7. V

Greetings, I am looking to get rid of a 10k stack of dung that has taken me many years to collect. I am hoping to sell it so I can get out of sweat camp for a few days. It sucks to be poor. :mad:
  8. V

Selling: Selling: Tantilion mastercoat (m)

Bump again Hey people, what's the deal? I have the cheapest mastercoat on auction without bids. I cannot imagine why no one is bidding on the one of a kind tantilon coat, but right now it can be yours for only +800 bid :( Let's get thing sold so I can withdraw my peds in time to help pay for...
  9. V

Bump! Greetings, the mastercoat didnt sell for what I was hoping it would, so putting it back in auction this week for +1000 bid and +1900 buyout. Happy bidding!
  10. V

Greetings, the time has come for me to take the last of my peds out of EU to pay for college; so that means I need to sell my mastercoat. This is a one of a kind tantilion mastercoat, I have never seen another in the game during all my years of play, so I might have the only one in game. I am...
  11. V

Careers in beta testing????

Greetings, I am currently a college student attending the cheapest and worst school in Colorado. It does not offer anything even remotely close to the educational fields I desire. So, I was curious if anyone here on the forums had any ideas, like what kind of degree is needed for a career in...
  12. V

Question: Last words of a Hunter

Mine ... " If it flies, it dies; If it crawls, it falls!"
  13. V

NEVERDIE tattoo

damn .... Wow, ND has pants just like me! My knees are torn to shit too, but I am a poor college student and not a virtual millionaire. :rolleyes: Still, it is nice to know we are pants buddies lol
  14. V

RFC: too good to be true? Shadow of Intention corporation

Wow, I personally cant get over how shady this dude sounds, even in his own posts on the forum. Like wow ...... "The advertisers get paid by the corporation. And to work for us originally, they made some sort of agreement that is between them and us." It sure is bad when someone who is so...
  15. V

Question: Shadow Armour

DUMBASS!:laugh:
  16. V

Uber: 1309 Gazzurdite

LOL! That's my soc mate congratsing you in the pic. Way to be a sport stoney! :wtg:
  17. V

I'm done, MA has finally pushed me away....

here's a thought .... if they spent that many peds on bombs then if you scanned them they wouldnt have noob skills like she does and several other who got big ATH recently ..... just a thought. So no, SHE DID NOT DESERVE IT!:mad:
  18. V

I totally agree Moonbiter, logging on and seeing the 40k narcanism this morning was a real slap in the face. It made me realize i am wasting my time, all of us are actually. I truly feel for you moonbiter, I cant think of too many miners off the top of my head that deserve a drill tower more...
  19. V

Well, I am finished with this game; it has not even been fun to play recently and I am certain I am not the only one feeling this way. Anyways, I sent what might be called my "two weeks notice" to Mindark a minute ago, let's see if they actually let me withdraw my peds. Goodluck to all you...
  20. V

entropia to addicted?

You went around "powerfisting" people in real life?! :eek: My god, stretch those anuses!
  21. V

RL "Discover EU" event, Northern California; free stuff - need volunteers

Colorado FTW! Let's see an event in Colorado, it is historically known for it's mountains with rich deposits of gold anyways. :D
  22. V

There is nice ppl in EU

If you cant atleast strap a set of pixie or goblin armor on yourself, then it sounds like you are too noob to actually be at CND. I am glad people were there to help you with your claim, but the planet is really an easier place for people with no skills or gear. Very big and VERY mean things on CND.
  23. V

My recent support case to MA

lol, this post made me laugh pretty hard. thumbs up!
  24. V

My recent support case to MA

Just sent a support case last night because of how ridiculous loot has been for over two months non stop, ofcourse I got the typical MA shit response: 16 Jun 2008 You wrote: Hey, it seems like it is time for me to send another support case asking why you people are taking my peds so bad...
  25. V

Support case about mob AI on CP

If I wanted to hear your voice Bruud, I would listen to a fart, but thanks for posting anyways. Clearly you misunderstood what the retard who cant spell typed, perhaps you should read it again before making a dumbass post. Or hell, why dont you stop breathing too?:wtg:
Back