Search results

1. Gray Darkman

Selling: Gremlin Male Full Set..Low TT

Selling a set of full grem M with feet..Send me offers..TT=180.00
  2. Gray Darkman

Buying: I need a 5b plate set

Got rid of my old one when I chipped out most of my hunting skills.. I need another set of 5b's to go with my gremlin set..Pm me the offers and thanks..
  3. Gray Darkman

F Santa Hat,Mittens,Skull, and pumpkin facemasks

I am selling a set of Female Items Santa Hat, Mittens, Skull and Pumpkin Facemasks.. Would like to sell it as a lot.. Lets say opening bid is TT+30 Thanks and happy bidding..
  4. Gray Darkman

Knight Male Complete with Feet

Start off bid TT+120
  5. Gray Darkman

Knight M no feet

Selling a set of Knight Male without feet SB TT+120
  6. Gray Darkman

How much money have you lost in EU?

Since everyone wants to know skills etc of non-deposit..how about how much have you spent and lost in EU to get skills, skill up etc.....I figured mine out to around 3000.00US lost..
  7. Gray Darkman

Selling Knight Male Set/Zombie Gloves M non-L

I am selling a full TT set of knight with no footguards..And a pair of Zombie Gloves Male Non-L.. SB on Knight is TT+140 Zombie is TT+??? pm me or post ..Thanks..
  8. Gray Darkman

PC: Knight Male Full Set

I am wondering what the current prices are on a full set of knight armor M, and a pair of non-L zombie Gloves M...Thank you
  9. Gray Darkman

Lemonheads Airlines

Ok Lemonheads Airlines is now open for business..Msg me for special vip rates and book ahead...Always shouting in twin peaks...Look for Luvmylars..Look for Special Soc rates also...Thanks ..
  10. Gray Darkman

Mining Skills With OF-105

I am selling a mining package ..It contains the following.. Mining Skill Chip TT=17.13 Prospect TT=9.25 Geology TT=4.11 OF-105 TT=23 ped 24 hours ...Package bidding starts at 2100ped..Thank you all for supporting the past offers.. Sold..Thank you.l..
  11. Gray Darkman

A Normal Letter to MA

Dear MA support, my ava has been hacked please help.. Response from MA..EU is dynamic..Please give us 3 days to look into this..Feel free though to create a new ava and watch your old one stripped like a car in the chop shop... A letter from Investor to support.. Dear MA I think my ava has...
  12. Gray Darkman

Selling Skillz, HG, Courage, Prospecting

Selling Skills HG TT=12ped Combat Reflexes TT=14ped Courage TT=12ped, Prospect TT=5ped Prospect TT=1.17ped.. 24 hours only..Bid on lot or individual by pm or here..thanks..
  13. Gray Darkman

Says Avatar already Logged in

Was on my way to Cnd on a Vip...Got booted...can't login now..Says avatar already logged in..for the last 20 mins...ideas?
  14. Gray Darkman

Selling Manufacture Skills..All Very Small TT..

Selling the Following Skills..Very low tt Auction over..Remaining skills put in auction..Thank you Attachment Tech TT=.08 Sold Manuf Metal TT=.13 Machinary TT=.13 Wood Process TT=.08 Carpentry TT=.09 Wood Carving TT=.07 Engineering TT=.48 Manufact Attach TT=.29 Sold.. HG TT=10ped.. Empty ESI...
  15. Gray Darkman

Thank you

I just wanted to say a thank you to all the experienced miners for helping us noobs..my mining is 1.8k, prospect 1.2k, geo is 900...And all the help and advice you all give has been helping..Thank you very much for giving us your time and help..
  16. Gray Darkman

Would anyone goto a mining event?

I am just wondering if people would attend a mining only event? your thoughts..
  17. Gray Darkman

Lots Of Skills

All Sold out.. Make offer on lot or individuals..Pm or post..Thank you for all your previous purchases and future ones..Will work out deals for chips below MA prices...As always...
  18. Gray Darkman

My cnd nightmare

After a few great days of mining around eudoria..I thought lets go up to cnd..First forgot amps so paid ungodly high prices up there, dropped 180 bombs and hit 0 finds using oa 102...dropped 120 more bombs and hit 1 narc that was a large...Thats my horror story..
  19. Gray Darkman

Selling Manufacture Mech and Inflict RD

Selling 5 chips Manufacture Mech 9.98 TT, 10200% Courage TT=9.34 3100% Combat Sense TT=8.67 3000%.. Make offer in pm or here..thank you..
  20. Gray Darkman

More Skills to Sell..Blowout prices

Make bids via pm or post em here..Sales will be quick All Chips sold..thank you..
  21. Gray Darkman

Selling Skills

I am selling the Following Skills already chipped.. All sold...Thanks you everyone.. Make offers on bulk or individual, by Pm or posting..These are lower than the current MA prices..
  22. Gray Darkman

Resellers are Dirty?

I have seen people complaining about resellers a lot lately..I am a reseller/trader..I pride myself in always selling below auction and trying to make sure that the person I buy from is happy also..My avg profit is 5-10peds..I sold a set of Ghost M for TT+110..Cheaper than most..So we're not all...
  23. Gray Darkman

Selling Merc Ep-40 TT+125 ped

Selling Normal Merc Ep-40..TT+125 ped..TT=17.22..Thanks. Sold thank you..
  24. Gray Darkman

Lots of Bp's..QR 01.-.80..Lots

Equipment Vol 1 Current Bid is 70ped QR Basic Relays 4.7 Basic Sensor .01 Basic Wires .01 Basic Filters 4.7 Basic Pump .01 Basic Servo 78.5 Basic Bearings .01 Basic Sheet Metal 22.4 Basic Tube 8.1 Basic Auxiliary Socket 2.1 Basic Power System .01 Basic Processor...
  25. Gray Darkman

Biology Skill Chip TT=9.99

Selling quickly a Biology Skill chip TT=9.99 buyout is 5300%..Make offer...Thanks..in pm or in response
Back