Search results

1. S

Interplanetary Boss waves round 13!

A huge thank you to everyone to helped pull this off, from Bonnie for organising, all of the MS owners for free warps, Mindark Livesupport for the heals and everyone else in the background too! My avatar might be 18 years old, but they've never gone further than Calypso space - so it was great...
  2. All Time Low - 0.0005 PED Swirlie

All Time Low - 0.0005 PED Swirlie

3. S

Replacement Gold Card Reader?

I did eventually manage to locate my reader, and it still works! Unfortunately, it seems to have gone out of sync with my account and so I wasn't actually able to use it to log in. Support wouldn't resync it and so I got them to remove it and switched to the app. Since i'd been inactive for so...
  4. S

Thanks for the info! I don't mind using the app instead of the card, but i'd like to try and keep the Gold Card associated with my account for old times sake (and as a fallback if I remove Entropia Pocket temporarily so i'm not completely without 2FA?). However, if there's definitely no way to...
  5. S

I'm looking to come back to Entropia after a fair period of inactivity. My account is protected with a Gold Card, but unfortunately I can't seem to find my reader - just the card! I understand there is now a new Entropia Pocket app which replaces the Gold Card for 2FA. However, I can't set up...
  6. S

Time for an upgrade?

I've been 'playing' since late 2004, but i've had several periods of long inactivity during that time. In addition, it's only recently that i've gained the ability to regularly deposit and can actually start doing things other than hunt with the most economical weapon possible. Alternating...
  7. S

Time for an upgrade?

I did end up using that to get an absolute comparison on plating in the end. A useful tool indeed.
  8. S

Time for an upgrade?

In the end, I went for 5A plates since they have a nice balance between protection and decay. With time, I may move up to 5Bs or a different set, this should serve me well for now though. Thanks again for all the advice.
  9. S

Time for an upgrade?

Thanks for the suggestions. Nemisis looks like a nice set with more than adequate protection. However at ~ +950 PED TT it's a little out of my price range. I do agree with Doer says about not hunting too high - Young - Mature Atrox tend not to hit me much and when they do the hits are 1-15...
  10. S

Time for an upgrade?

I've been running around in my trusty Shogun armour for years now, but i'm starting to think it's time for an upgrade. Anything larger than Old Atrox tends to be problematic and I end up spending a significant amount of time healing rather than actually killing. What would be a reasonable set...
  11. S

T-Mobile Web'n'Walk Users

You'll want to try and move away from that 2G setting, 2G (or GPRS) gives at maximum 56kbit/sec - dial up speed. Whereas 3G is a lot faster, commonly 300kbit/sec or more depending on your modem/location/network. In addition, the latency (ping) with 2G is always a lot higher than 3G for me...
  12. S

Sweat sells for 1.0.......

I can remember the glory days of 8 PEC a bottle, no reason not to sweat then! Of course, someone decided that they would buy for just 4 PEC a bottle, then a new VU came out a day or so later that greatly increased the sweat gained per attempt, thus the price bottomed out to 2 PEC and seems to...
  13. S

PC Screens Dispaly Issue

Hi, I've been meaning to get this fixed for a while now, I have an issue with the PC screens - nothing is displayed on them, the screen remains blank. Normal content on PC screens and normal screens work fine - but PC on PC fails. I've tried this on many computers and get the same result every...
  14. S

PDA computer ?

I've had this idea for a while. Bidding on auction from afar would be great, you would still have to visit the auctioneer to pick up the item of course apart from some specific items such as property deeds. First you would have the PDA then you could attach a "Satellite Relay" to it, craftable...
  15. S

Damaged (L) items, are they still usefull?

I always had the idea that you should be able to repair (L) items (despite the name) albeit through an infusion of residue and parts used to manufacture the weapon. Only crafters who have the BP for that weapon/tool would be able to do it and the CoS would depend on their skills. In addition...
  16. S

2 things, 1 damn annoying !, second, hmmm quite good i think

I had a go at doing this a while ago, see here. However, despite large amounts of promotion, there was little interest and it lost a lot of money. Situation may have changed now though with the new BPs.
  17. S

Lyst.. (gahh)

Gratz :) Hope your poor clicking finger is ok!
  18. S

unifinished EU stories

About a year ago (I think, was a long time ago) there was news of an Asteroid hurtling towards calypso. At that point, there where reports of Argos dancing around and looking at the sky. In the end, we destroyed the asteroid using the robot defense system and it's shattered bits rained down upon...
  19. S

So, you think you know how to craft?

I'll be quite happy to participate, representing the Jamhot Weapons and Armour society. However, i'll wait on a little more information before I lock myself into this event, otherwise i'm very interested :) Full ingame name: Kingsley Smart Jarrett
  20. S

Hair Style Names

I'll be adopting Ido's names then. Thanks :)
  21. S

Hair Style Names

I haven't been able to track down any consistent names for hair styles, different stylists have different names for them. Is anyone able to provide a list of styles and then we could all follow that? It would greatly lessen customer confusion about Hair Styles too by standardising the names...
  22. S

Taming related ability & skill unlock chart

Just hit level 3 and exo mature is now tameable :)
  23. S

Exo mature not tamable with level 2.95 in animal tamer (May as well start giving specific levels from now on). Message given is "You are not skilled enough to tame this animal"
  24. S

Tried exo young, tamable at my current level of 2.
  25. S

I can do Snable Female Matures at level 2, and I beleive I gained that ability at level 1.
Back