Search results

1. NightwolfAA2k5

New blog & My new* Entropia Universe review

My new* Entropia Universe review is up, on a more 'independent' site :rolleyes: clicky This blog is no longer maintained, and I request this account be deleted *again*
  2. NightwolfAA2k5

Achievement: Very first Mining Global + 2 more hunting

I was out hunting Droka for the 100 Droka Iron mission, when I decided to drop a probe... And it resulted in my very first mining global ever :yay: Here's a peek: Click to enlarge And here is my very first drone global ever; Click to enlarge And last, but not least, here is a non-milestone...
  3. NightwolfAA2k5

Achievement: First Global after a long 8 month break + a few other achievements

Within a few hours of the servers coming back online after the update, I got this little but nice global. The gun is of Korss a Korss ;) (Always wanted to do that, sorry) Click to enlarge I'm still hunting that elusive HoF, and I'll keep at these Feffs a while longer :D From my last...
  4. NightwolfAA2k5

Gee Thanks community for your support

Gee Thanks community for all your wonderful support during this tough 8 months I've been having without EU. :mad::( NOT You've all been a pack of savages, jumping on every little mistake, proving those that dislike EF right about everything that they've experienced. And you have the audacity...
  5. NightwolfAA2k5

FYI: NW's Sweating Video (VU 11)

This is an updated version of my original Sweating Tutorial video. Link below: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRC0BSLuxkk Anyhoo, gotta run, support case just got updated :D Posted via Silvester's Litterbox
  6. NightwolfAA2k5

Achievement: Remarkable Reputation ;)

<-- I'm not one to boast, but I have a remarkable reputation :D:laugh: remarkable considering everything that's happened in the last 3 years :laugh::laugh: ... And I'm elite too, and also, according to a skill dump, have 30k skills (no screenshot, sorry - can't get ingame)
  7. NightwolfAA2k5

Internet back up!

My Internet is back up! +rep telstra :silly2:
  8. NightwolfAA2k5

New Gold Card on its way

As the title says, my new Gold Card on its way :D At least I hope it is ;)
  9. NightwolfAA2k5

Just about had it with Telstra&MindArk

I think I've just about had it with Telstra Bigpond, my ISP, They've sent me another defective modem :rolleyes: I'm praying to the powers that be that after contacting them again, than they'll send me a replacement that actually works :rolleyes: Anyhoo, In regards to MindArk/FPC:
  10. NightwolfAA2k5

Got new modem, still awaiting passport

As the title suggests, Bigpond have sent me a new modem, it arrived just before I got home from work :yay: I'm still waiting for the Passport, and a day off from work so I can get some passport photos done and a few other things. I need some kind of Photo ID otherwise I may as well give up...
  11. NightwolfAA2k5

**Another** Passport Application

I've recieved another passport application from DFAT (Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade) since the previous one was unsuccessful (really don't see why, it looked correct to me) Should have this one sent off soon-ish, just gotta wait for my guarentor to come back from her vacation :rolleyes...
  12. NightwolfAA2k5

Account lock... Continues...

As you may already know, I lost my Gold Card, and to prove my identity to mindark and reclaim my account, I'll need an internationally recognized form of identification, such a Passport... A passport would cost me $208 And I'd need photo ID, and at least 3 other forms of ID. :eyecrazy: Edit...
  13. NightwolfAA2k5

My top RPG and top 13 RPGs of all time.

hehe, wrong blog... See: http://nightwolfslair.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!A94BFCD5ABABD181!543.entry
  14. NightwolfAA2k5

Back from a vacation.

And I'm back from a six month vacation... To find my modem dead... My project in disarray and my EU account locked again... :laugh: Currently trying to get EUAss back from the dead, I'd like to show some work soon - but at the moment it would be pointless as I've only near finished the...
  15. NightwolfAA2k5

Nightwolf's Dairy: Blog Edition #76

Work on the Launcher for the EU Assistant is progressing well, as is the work on the actual toolbox... At least in my opinion. I'm also experimenting with some new features I have planned, I won't say anymore. ;) and no, ye won't find _all_ of them on the public SVN ;) Release date is "When...
  16. NightwolfAA2k5

Nytewolf's Diary: Blog Edition 20 - I'm sorry guys

Guys, If I did use too much bandwidth in my attempts to get into entropia and everything else at the GO3 expo last weekend, then for that I apologise - I was irresponsible. Just tell me how much I used and how much you want for it. Just thought you should know that I was actually disconnecting...
  17. NightwolfAA2k5

Lost my Gold Card

Well folks, It was nice seeing VU10, but I seem to have misplaced my goldcard, I've looked everywhere and well... AIt just can't be found, and certainly hasn't turned up mysteriously. I've sent a support case to MindArk, their response is below: Now I would assume that to send a fax to Sweden...
  18. NightwolfAA2k5

West Aussie Entropia Universe Meetup

For all past, present and future West Aussie Entropia Universe/Planet Calypso players, Deathifier invites you to attend our meetup on October 4 2009 at 11:00 am at the following location: GO3 Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre (Behind the Busport) Entry is FREE :D Don't be shy come and...
  19. NightwolfAA2k5

NW's EU Assistant (Pre-alpha Discussion)

[OSS] NW's EU Assistant [CANCELLED] Official Site Frequently Asked Questions Project cancelled for personal reasons, see the final-ish posts in this thread for more information. Disclaimer: The binaries are not available yet, this thread is just so I can stop cluttering Chainfire's existing...
  20. NightwolfAA2k5

As Promised: NW's EU Assistant Icon Design Competition

NW's EU Assistant Icon Design Competition As promised, here is the competition you've been waiting for :yay: Note: The competition has two categories, you may place one entry (via a post in this thread) per person, per category. Category 1 - Main Program Icon Design Your task, should you...
  21. NightwolfAA2k5

Entropia @ GO3 2009

Shame I didn't get to be an ambassador this year, I did apply (still not sure if they ever got my email, oh well, nevermind) , but I guess my madness earlier kinda put them off :laugh: Anyhoo, I'll still pop over to say a quick 'hi' to the perthites ;) - Nightwolf
  22. NightwolfAA2k5

NW's EU Assistant, Update #1

Things I've done today: I've just uploaded some bugs I'm working on to the bug tracker... I've updated some pages on the wiki... I've done some more testing. This time on Windows 7 RTM ;) Semi-Important URLs: http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/nweuassist/index.php?title=Main_Page...
  23. NightwolfAA2k5

14 Globals

Current global count is now a grand total of 14. Though just like before, I'm not sure about the number as I'm having trouble locating all the screenshots. :(
  24. NightwolfAA2k5

Achievement: My first (solo) global of VU 10.0

The Argo's near Twins seem a little tougher to wipe out this VU than previous, however that didn't stop me getting this beauty: Click to enlarge The date and time of the above global was: 2009-08-29 17:19:51 Other achievements include: (copied from the chat.log ;)) 2009-09-01 19:16:04 [Local]...
  25. NightwolfAA2k5

VU10: Like watching Paint dry?

Recently, I've come to the conclusion that waiting for the VU 10 torrent to finish downloading is comparable to watching paint dry, so it'd better be worth the wait. :laugh: In the meantime however, I am ordering some new parts for my gaming machine.
Back