Search results

1. Sissi

Is the amount of communication from Mindark/Calypso developers satisfactory?

Lately I have been appalled by the sheer absence of communication from developers, therefore a simple poll to see the view of the community.
  2. Sissi

Messaging and FL

Prove me wrong Mindark <removed> and fix basic issues like messaging and friends list. and no, I will not list all the problems, they have been out there for quite some time. <removed>
  3. Sissi

Semi annual report late and Mindark shares

Previously Mindark has posted semi annual reports around August/September (2010 was October), but have failed to do so this year. This part of the post is just a friendly reminder that they are late (compared to previous trend). The second part is a more direct question, does anyone know if any...
  4. Sissi

Shrapnel buyers

I´m a melee user and have no use whatsoever for shrapnel and there is 1 person who has posted a buying thread for shrapnel (needless to say that the FL bug made it hard to contact said person). So my question is, is there even a market for the damned thing?
  5. Sissi

Start loot tables from scratch???

I have no idea how the transition of admin rights is going, but wouldn´t it be a good idea to start all the loot tables from scratch? Thoughts?
  6. Sissi

1000 people VS 1000 Ghost chilies!

No comment!
  7. Sissi

Progress!!!

Any1 remember for how long the community has wanted very important messages to a appear in a very visible manner on CL? Just hope it didn't tie down to much of the resources to get this done...
  8. Sissi

Achievement: Kill strike all natural

Account Created 2006-05-29 No chipping in, no chipping out! Weapons career, opalo+106, korss400+106, breer p5+106, HL8 UL+106, various L and last level imp2870+106. Have slowed down considerably the last 2-3 years (work, some EU related concerns...), no more 6-10 amps per day, had easily been...
  9. Sissi

New vehicle restricted areas

Seems VTOL mining and hunting has been taken care of in some areas, Fort Troy is one such area (by the proteron). Please post any other areas you might find.
  10. Sissi

How to raise awareness of unreliable people and what to do with them?

Let me start from the beginning. While browsing the forum I noticed a buying thread for a commodity, I was wary at first as I had read several other threads by the poster which did raise the alarm bell in me. After several bumps to the thread I decided that I should not be prejudiced and that...
  11. Sissi

RIP Lou Reed

Who sadly passed away today at the age of 71.
  12. Sissi

New robot event huge succes???

First 6 HOFS are not from robots.... Wake up mindark!!!
  13. Sissi

Selling: ESI 725,34 peds TT

Selling this little beauty. TT=725,34 peds SB= 4970 peds (685,19%) BO= 5225 peds (720,35%) Will be sold after 2 days from receiving SB. Offers here or PM.
  14. Sissi

Simple questions!

What I care about: -When will CTDs/DCs be resolved? -When will hitboxes be resolved? What I don't care about: -Armor/clothes not being displayed properly -Dancing not looping -Avatar appearance -And I could go on and on... Please post only bugs that SERIOUSLY affects gameplay, ie makes...
  15. Sissi

I want one

16. Sissi

Selling: Newbie guns

Got 11 Chikara Oni-Ichi (L) full tt ones and some Isis BL200 (L) mixed tt. Will naturally make a bulk sale. Not out for profit, but would be shame to tt them when I'm sure mentors and beginners alike good make use of them. So let me get some offers, will sell on a first come basis.
  17. Sissi

sig test

18. Sissi

Congratulations to M

indark, to forcing people to behave like animals at the Twin Peaks CLD sale. Amazing how incompetent MA really is... Ahh the Egg Shop competition Just to name 2 easily solvable problems that would have increased the overall perception towards MA by simply opening their mouths for 2...
  19. Sissi

Player hijacking/kidnapping?

Got a strange mentoring request, the guy is stuck on Next Island and I do my best to explain the situation with NI and how to move between planets, with little success (even directed him to Goldy's free transportation). So I tell him to recreate a new avatar on 1 of the other planets as NI is...
  20. Sissi

Selling: Jaguar Footguards Male UL

Selling a pair of the above mentioned. Taking offers. SB: TT+950 TT=16.22 Tier: 0.0 Rates: 136, 83, 129, 59, 75, 86, 133, 68, 59, 117 Ends 24 hours after receiving SB.
  21. Sissi

Pleasant support case suprise

I finally got an answer that was not copy/paste :yay: on a more serious note, seeing a spelling mistake (Thnak/Thank) just made my day, them reimbursing my loss was another welcome gesture (yes only 4.90) but they gave it the time and will fix it (place ur bets on what timeframe "soon"...
  22. Sissi

Discovery: nice high level laser pistol from BB gen 1

The stats: Decay is 3.212pec Max tt is 468ped and current tt is 370. for sale in following thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?226753-Newly-discovered-laser-pistol-Rip-M6600-%28L%29&p=2929090#post2929090
  23. Sissi

Selling: Newly discovered laser pistol Rip M6600 (L)

The stats: TT is 370.97 (minus for decay test), max is 468ped. crappy tier rate numbers first 4 in the 30-40 range. SB is set @ 170% BO is set @ 250% Happy bidding!
  24. Sissi

Selling: or Trading Camo Desert Stalker and Isis HL8

Got these 2 beauties up for grabs. If trade then I`m looking for Assasin, Isis HL12/14/15, Omegaton 2930ME or equivialant, more specifics when receiving offer. Some stats, Camo at T2.4 and HL8 at T3.4 atm some stats with amps and enhancers If you would like to offer pure peds then SB for...
  25. Sissi

Buying: Paladin Thigh F

As the title says, looking for 1 of these. PM or post here if you have 1 for sale. Pricecheck in this thread is also welcome. How justifiable are overpriced low-end rare items? S.
Back