Search results

1. arielos

Selling: Camo Arms BGH T4.99 (sold)

Hello! I'm selling my Camo Arms BGH Tier 4.99 TIR 50/200 Buy out: 29500 PED Not interested in items at the moment Thanks in advance, Galar Galar Zan
  2. arielos

Selling: S0ph13 Pet 32 m autoloot unlocked (SOLD)

Hello! I'm selling my good fellow with 32 m autoloot unlocked ready for Mayhem events! S0ph13 Pet LvL 32 Buyout: 1250 PED Not interested in items at the moment Thanks in advance, Galar Galar Zan
  3. arielos

Selling: Kinetic Attack Nanochip 8 Chip T3.XX (SOLD)

Recently I upgraded my gear so I'm considering selling my Kinetic Attack Nanochip 8 Chip Tier 3.XX TIR 100/200 For those who are not familiar, the chip has only 5.7% decay/total cost. The rest cost is shrapnel/universal ammo consumption. So it's a cheap solution to avoid big bankroll during...
  4. arielos

Selling: SOLD ASG-12 Bucketful T5.99

ASG-12 Bucketful T5.99 TIR 177 SB tt + 10.3k BO tt + 10.9k http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=1616 TT+10.5k offer recieved, ends at 20:00 EU time on the 2nd Oct unless other offers are made. Galar Galar Zan
  5. arielos

Emik Enigma L4 for RENT

Hello, I’ve got my Emik Enigma L4 for rent (with a Dante amp if needed). Item Tier Base Dmg/sec Effective Dmg/sec Dmg/PEC Collateral Emik Enigma L4 0 77.1 53.5 2.906 14.2k Emik Enigma L4 + Fi/Ra/Co Dante 0 108.1 75.1 2.953 15.5k Emik Enigma L4: 60 PED fee for a day or...
  6. arielos

Selling: Kinetic Attack Nanochip 10 [SOLD]

Hello, Putting this Kinetic Attack Nanochip 10, because I'm willing to upgrade to lvl 11 chip. Tier 3.45 and TIR 81/200 Looking for a SB of 1650 PED BO set at 1750 PED After start bid is received, 48 hours will elapse before I call it sold. Items of interest are: Adj Vigilante (M) T0 ty...
  7. arielos

Buying: Omegaton ASG-12 Bucketful

I'm interested in an Omegaton ASG-12 Bucketful Please message me here or in EU. Galar Galar Zan
  8. arielos

Buying: NeoPsion Kinetic Amplifier 7 (UL)

As the title says... I'm not reseller. Just a cowboy! pew pew for fun Galar Galar Zan
  9. arielos

Selling: Shadow Gloves (F)

Tier 0.0 Tier increase rate 81/200 Calypso auction house: current bid +3011 PED The auction ends Entropia Universe time: 2021-05-23 around 15:25:00. :bomb: 7 hours left...
  10. arielos

Price Check Shadow Gloves (F)

I'd like to get a price check on Shadow Gloves (F) Tier 0.0 Teir increase rate 81/200 Thanks in advance
  11. arielos

Help: Armatrix vs dayly token weapons

Many people suggest us to use daily token weapons instead of armatrix because of the high mu%. By comparing two guns with almost the same dmg/sec, e.g. a CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk. 3 (L) with an Armatrix BC-40 (L) (with 114% mu) in Entropia wiki/Weapon Compare V2, we find that the latter has better...
  12. arielos

Question: about weapon skill enhancers

I read that "weapon skill enhancers increase your skill level for using this tool with .5 levels. This means that if a weapon is maxed at level 40 (hit/dam) and you are at level 39.5, using this enhancer will allow you to use the tool as if it were maxed". So, if someone is familiar with these...
  13. arielos

Help: Instant respawn areas?

Hello, I'm looking for instant respawn areas like the Argonaut respawn west of Twin Peaks, or the Molisk cave. Mainly, I'm hunting HP~600 mobs with blades. Any ideas please?
  14. arielos

HoF: Argonaut Scout

A late Christmass present! :woot: Omegaton Prismatic EnBlade (L) 410 ped Genesis Sparkbite (L) 145 ped the rest was shrapnel
  15. arielos

HoF: Massive XX Force Nexus

Hello! Back to FOMA again! I 've almost forgotten this lovely sound :yay::wtg::yay: Many HOFs to everyone!!
  16. arielos

Question: Foul mission

Hello, I'd like to start the foul mission. Please any suggestions for a high density spot??
  17. arielos

Uber: 8.5k argo young!

Hello, An unexpected HOF is always the best gift! My first VU10 HOF and the highest till now. Click to enlarge Sorry Mega the Argo is mine this time :D good luck everybody!
  18. arielos

Question: Argos and Umbra spawn?

hello!! In VU 10 we've got many new areas to discover for sure... I noticed that in Tweak Peaks the argo spawn is now very often from guardian to hunter, even leader!!!! So please anyone knows where can we find lower lvl argos? The Umbranoid areas have changed? Pls post direction from the...
  19. arielos

Help: ATI RAdeon HD 4870 crossfire

Hello, I've got my new pc: 2 ATI Radeon 4870 crossfire AMD Phenom II X4 3.2 GHz RAM 4GB resolution 1680x1050 pix With graphics properties to high the fps are too low: when alone 25-35 fps when hunting: 15-25 fps sometimes in cities: 5-10 fps In Catalyst control centre: drivers: updated...
  20. arielos

shops for tamers

I think a list of shops selling whips, brushes, food whould be a good idea! I haven't found something similar. Please post your shop address even if you dont sell pets.
  21. arielos

Achievement: 23 ped beacon

That was my 3rd strange signal discovery!!! The last one was 2 years ago... And finaly yes...my first beacon was there!!! Click to enlarge Ok Ok it was on TI.... gl to all!!!
  22. arielos

Uber: silent HOF

silent HOF-weapon BP "Few" clicks before QR 100 a nice lvl 5 BP appears in my loot, no global just the BP (of course it was fair enough :D): Click to enlarge I still don't believe it...:yay:
  23. arielos

Selling: Full trust daikiba stalker

Hello, I'm selling 2 Daikiba Stalker lvl 3 with full trust and tt=~4ped. Please pm me if you are interested in arranging a meeting in world.
  24. arielos

HoF: 3 Full Korss 400!

An unbelievable for me Feffoid HOF!!!!:yay: 1 KORSS 400 (L)+adjusted KORSS 400 (L)+impruved KORSS 400(L) ALL FULL TT :eek: Dedicated to all my in world friends...and of course dedicated to Despina:silly2:!
  25. arielos

stalker (1979): the movie

Hello there!!!! After several globals :yay: on hunting the last days and intensive skilling with my sockets BP, I decided to go for a walk till the livingroom and watch one of the most popular films of Andrei Tarkovsky with a good friend (I didn't know that:ahh: , my friend told that :ahh: )...
Back