Search results

1. Hawkwing

FYI: IFN CHALLENGE BOUNTY @ Sanctuary Cove

This thread can now be closed as the events are no longer running and the land area has been sold. Thanks to everyone that has supported SC over the years. Whilst we would have loved to continue and even increase our time, reality is that RL commitments are too great these days and so SC would...
  2. Hawkwing

FYI: GOT A BRAIN? - A Sanctuary Cove SPONSORED Event

This thread can now be closed as the events are no longer running and the land area has been sold. Thanks to everyone that has supported SC over the years. Whilst we would have loved to continue and even increase our time, reality is that RL commitments are too great these days and so SC would...
  3. Hawkwing

FYI: Kadra MASSACRE @ Sanctuary Cove

4. Hawkwing

FYI: Huon MASSACRE @ Sanctuary Cove

5. Hawkwing

Congratulations! Happy New Year fellow Arkadians! December was a great month for hunting and many thanks to everyone who contributed to making Sanctuary Cove a fantastic place to hunt, party, trade, craft or just hang out in 2014. For the final month of 2014, there were FIVE people who won...
  6. Hawkwing

Congratulations! Happy New Year fellow Arkadians! December was a great month for hunting and many thanks to everyone who contributed to making Sanctuary Cove a fantastic place to hunt, party, trade, craft or just hang out in 2014. On important news though, there were SIX people who won prizes...
  7. Hawkwing

Hi, I will log in at 1100 MA time Friday and again 0030 MA time Saturday for anyone available to collect prizes. People I have not been able to catch yet for Kadra MASSACRE prizes are: Frik Morconso Pt i'am fluske's boss Hope to see you then! Hawkwing
  8. Hawkwing

Hi, I will log in at 1100 MA time Friday and again 0030 MA time Saturday for anyone available to collect prizes. People I have not been able to catch yet for Kadra MASSACRE prizes are: Bill Billyboy Carson Bundy Rum Bear ruskea kheet kheeter Gregory MayDay Jam Hope to see you then! Hawkwing
  9. Hawkwing

Congratulations! House all moved and internet connected, you don't realise how much you miss high speed internet until you don't have it! On important news though, there were THREE people who won prizes for the Kadra MASSACRE prize this month, TWO of whom are VIPs. Well done to: Adi Biliwen...
  10. Hawkwing

Congratulations! House all moved and internet connected, you don't realise how much you miss high speed internet until you don't have it! On important news though, there were SEVEN people who won prizes for the Huon MASSACRE prize this month, FOUR of whom are VIPs. Well done to: Bundy Rum...
  11. Hawkwing

A gentle bump for this thread to remind people there is a lot of ped on offer here, two separate 15,000ped prizes to be exact! All it takes is a couple of Korwil Brains. You give me the brain, I give you the ped, no questions asked. Easy!
  12. Hawkwing

FYI: IFN CHALLENGE BOUNTY @ Sanctuary Cove

Congratulations! It has been a little while since we have had any new VIPs to list in this event thread, but now we have 3 all in one month! Congratulations to: Sally Sal Bridges (Kadra) Georgie Cheese Smoker (Huon) Dutch Fluske Mooren (Kadra) Great work to all three of these hard working...
  13. Hawkwing

Greetings White Cat Hunters! This is a friendly reminder you that there is STILL 30,000ped in prize money available. That is 15,000ped for the first two (2) Korwil Brains delivered to me. Brains have started dropping it seems, so if you are currently hunting the Great White Kitties, keep...
  14. Hawkwing

Congratulations! And apologies to the prize winners this month for being so late. I have been moving house. I hate moving house. Enough said on that topic. On happier news though, there were FOUR people who won prizes for the Kadra MASSACRE prize this month, ONE of whom was a VIP. Well done...
  15. Hawkwing

Congratulations! And apologies to the prize winners this month for being so late. I have been moving house. I hate moving house. Enough said on that topic. On happier news though, there were FOUR people who won prizes for the Huon MASSACRE prize this month, ONE of whom was a VIP. Well done...
  16. Hawkwing

Hello Everyone, My apologies, I am have been in the process of moving house over the last week and a bit and have not had internet (or half my stuff that I need) and it is not an experience I am eager to rush to repeat anytime soon! I will go my best to get online for a while on Sunday, but...
  17. Hawkwing

Hello Everyone, My apologies, I am have been in the process of moving house over the last week and a bit and have not had internet (or half my stuff that I need) and it is not an experience I am eager to rush to repeat anytime soon! I will go my best to get online for a while on Sunday, but...
  18. Hawkwing

Hello Arkadians, Just a friendly reminder that this event is still ongoing and will continue until I have at least 2 Korwil Brains... maybe even more! In case Korwil Brains are not your thing, Otorugi Brains are also worth a very good prize too, please see here for atomicstorm's thread. Hawkwing
  19. Hawkwing

Congratulations! For those of you enjoying summer, it's an excellent season to be out hunting. For those of us surviving through winter, it's a good time to stay inside... and go hunting! During July there were FOUR people who qualified for the Kadra MASSACRE prize this month, ONE of them a...
  20. Hawkwing

Congratulations! Another excellent month of hunting at Sanctuary Cove. During June there were TWO people who qualified for the Huon MASSACRE prize this month, BOTH of them VIPs. Well done to: Adrelina Tasior'ek Unknown Snake Slither Hellfire Don't forget, to qualify for VIP status, complete...
  21. Hawkwing

Congratulations! Another excellent month of hunting at Sanctuary Cove with Kadra continuing to grow more and more popular to hunt. During June there were FOUR people who qualified for the Kadra MASSACRE prize this month, ONE of them a VIP and another member qualifying for VIP status. Well...
  22. Hawkwing

Congratulations! First of all, my apologies to many of you, I found myself on a last minute work trip that has taken me to places without internet and with limited phone reception, which hampered my ability to get prizes to you. Many thanks to EwoK, who being a true gentlemen was willing to...
  23. Hawkwing

Congratulations! First of all, my apologies to many of you, I found myself on a last minute work trip that has taken me to places without internet and with limited phone reception, which hampered my ability to get prizes to you. Many thanks to EwoK, who being a true gentlemen was willing to...
  24. Hawkwing

Congratulations! And so after nobody claimed a Kadra MASSACRE prize in March, in April the hunters swamped the Kadra and scored some very impressive numbers in the globals tally. This month, THREE people qualified for the Kadra MASSACRE prize, all of whom are VIPs! Well done to: Adrelina...
  25. Hawkwing

Congratulations! And April winds to a close, those of us in the southern hemisphere are starting to rub up against the cold and those in the northern hemisphere looking forward to summer I bet. Fortunately, hunting Huons is an event for all seasons and this month the dedicated winners of the...
Back