Search results

1. Hawkwing

FYI: GOT A BRAIN? - A Sanctuary Cove SPONSORED Event

Welcome to GOT A BRAIN? A Sanctuary Cove SPONSORED Event Greetings Entropians! I have enjoyed my time recently, hunting the Great White Cats of the icy regions of Arkadia. So much so, that I would love to see the Korwil Mutated mob become a reality! Unfortunately, I know full well the...
  2. Hawkwing

FYI: Kadra MASSACRE @ Sanctuary Cove

Welcome to Kadra MASSACRE @ Sanctuary Cove ...a hunting event that stacks on top of IFN CHALLENGE BOUNTY, so your Kadra globals earn you payments in both events simultaneously. Kadra MASSACRE repeats each calendar month, and is based on how many Kadra globals you can achieve in each month (MA...
  3. Hawkwing

FYI: IFN CHALLENGE BOUNTY @ Sanctuary Cove

Welcome to IFN Challenge Bounty @ Sanctuary Cove Are you a loyal hunter of Arkadia, familiar with the creatures of Sanctuary Cove? Have you mastered the art of taking down a Huon, or besting a Kadra? There is now a price on the heads of the Huon and Kadra that stalk the island of Sanctuary...
  4. Hawkwing

FYI: Huon MASSACRE @ Sanctuary Cove

Welcome to Huon MASSACRE @ Sanctuary Cove ...a hunting event that stacks on top of IFN CHALLENGE BOUNTY, so your Huon globals earn you payments in both events simultaneously. Huon MASSACRE repeats each calendar month, and is based on how many Huon globals you can achieve in each month (MA...
Back