Search results

1. TimTim

Entropia forum chat actions

Well, don't use the 'spank' action in EF chat. I logged in, spanked moogle, and promptly got banned from chatting! Why is that action even there? Either that or 711 is having some serious PMS. It's probably the second one, actually.
  2. TimTim

Lowest Reputation Ever

Hey, I'm #3. That's good enough for an achievement. I think the moderators don't like me. Probably from when I called 711 a loser in the chatroom. (He is, btw)
  3. TimTim

Lowest Reputation Ever

Hey, why did this thread get moved from achievements to off topic? I'd PM the moderator, but it's not obvious who moved it.
  4. TimTim

Remove Equipped Armour Functionality

I voted no, I think it should take a little while to change clothes/armor. It's more realistic.
  5. TimTim

Britany Spears Bald Hot or Not?

Gwen Stefani is much hotter.
  6. TimTim

Lowest Reputation Ever

I've got the least reputation on this forum out of everybody! That's not easy to do. It's necessary to post controversial things that rock people's little worlds, and to neg rep all the trolls so they neg rep me back.
  7. TimTim

Banned from EU ?

Has anyone ever actually been banned from EU? I've gotten away with some pretty despicable behavior in-game and not so much as a warning from MA. I'm beginning to think they don't enforce their EULA in-game.
  8. TimTim

Any announcements about new tps or even new continent???

Uh...have they even finished Northern and Southeastern Amethera yet? (I'm still hoping northern Amethera will be PVP3 with no teleporters anywhere)
  9. TimTim

shooting: Right click VS. fast key

I use the left mouse button to fire. There's a slight delay when using the right mouse button that I find annoying, and auto-aim is for people that can't play FPS.
  10. TimTim

Armor and Evasion

It appears to me that wearing armor may increase a person's evasion: ie - I get more complete misses while wearing armor and less 1 damage hits, and more hits and less misses when not wearing armor.
  11. TimTim

Lots of no loots in a row means...

Lots of no loots in a row means...
  12. TimTim

Is EU Gambling?

When you talk about loot returns being 75% - 85% or 100% or 110%, I think it's not entirely random, it matters what you do. If you think you should just be able to do anything and get 110%, well, that wouldn't work without a lot more advertising.
  13. TimTim

Is EU Gambling?

Hey, it's not gambling if you don't pay any money. There's no way to possibly lose.
  14. TimTim

Remove the green dots from PvP

Removing the radar would actually add a bunch of finding targets and manuvering features. Of course, the AI would have to be improved to compensate...
  15. TimTim

Do you feel betrayed by MA?

I feel great about MA, but I guess that's because I'm a winner.
  16. TimTim

As soon as they fix the clipping on rocks, trees, etc...I would love to see the elimination of the radar entirely.
  17. TimTim

Isn't the range of the bigger rifles greater than the range of the radar?
  18. TimTim

Silencer attachments.

Silencer attachments for laser and blp weapons.
  19. TimTim

Reputation to play arcade games.

Why do you need a positive reputation to play games in the arcade?!?!?!
  20. TimTim

Pay to level up.

Unlike other MMORPGS where you spend time to level up, in entropia you pay money to level up! The perfect system for rich people with not enough time and plenty of money.
  21. TimTim

Crafting skill: Modify weapons

You'd have to be a complete idiot to fall for a scammer. Just keep some collateral, or purchase already modified weapons.
  22. TimTim

Can run through trees.

Most of the trees in the game (not all of them, oddly) can be run through, both by players and by animals. It would be nice if the trees and other plants that ought to be barriers were solid. In addition, the solid ones can be attacked through by the animals, and not by players. It would be nice...
  23. TimTim

Animals should just drop oils and hides.

There's a flaw in the logic of looting an item instead of buying one. When you loot a $15000 item for personal use, you're choosing to not sell it, and thus missing out on $15000 of personal cash. Either way, you're down $15k, if you had bought it or looted it and not sold it.
  24. TimTim

Coloring armor and weapons

Pretty simple, I wish armor and weapons (and not just clothes) could be colored by a skilled colorer. It would probably take more skill to start coloring weapons than it would to start coloring clothes.
  25. TimTim

Crafting skill: Modify weapons

It would be neat if people with high crafting skills could modify any weapon. For example, they could increase the range at the expense of damage and efficiency, or increase the efficiency at the expense of damage and range, etc. More skills would allow a person to have a higher success rate (of...
Back